Roller Coaster Rides - Fun Fun Fun

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

*Random: On my last two update, I was advertising Mychonny videos LOL. :P*

You woke up to see the sun shining through the window. You did your daily routine and went to go eat breakfast with your brothers.

"What should we do today?" you asked. "Let's go to the amusement park!" Minwoo screamed. "Why are you screaming?" Donghyun asked. "Because I'm happy!"

"Did you eat a unicorn?" Hyunseong asked and the others laughed. "I so did not eat a unicorn. For your information, they don't exist. Only in rainbow land."

The others didn't know how to respond to that, so they just went like this. This ---> -.-? LOL :D

"Let's go to the amusement park." you said. "Yay! ^^" Minwoo cheered.

Your driver drove you to the amusement park. It was only thirty minutes away from the hotel. You arrived at the amusement park, bought your ticket, and went inside.

"Let's go on the roller coaster." Minwoo happily dragged you towards the ride. "Are you sure you didn't eat a unicorn?" Hyunseong asked.

You guys waited for the line to move. Finally, it was your turn. You and Minwoo sat at the very front, while the other boys sat behind you.

The ride started going up. Minwoo held out his hand. "Hold my hand if you're scared ~~~." "I'm not scared, but let's just hold hands and scream together" you said. "Okay."

The ride went down, you and Minwoo held your hands up and screamed your heads off. You could her the twins screaming from behind you. "Yeah! Woohoo!"

After that, you guys went on many other different rides. Donghyun played some games and won you a prize. "Gomawo, Donghyun oppa. This is cute." "Not as cute as you" he said. You blushed.

"Let's go take pictures guys." Minwoo led you to a photo booth. You guys went inside and Minwoo put the money in.

"Smile" he said. The camera click and took your picture. "Do a funny one" Hyunseong said. Click. "Cute poses!" the twins screamed. Click. "Random" Jeongmin said. Click. "Cuddle" Donghyun said.

The boys crowded around to hug you. Before the camera could click, Minwoo kissed you on your cheek. Click. You were surprised and looked at Minwoo. He just smiled at you.

Finished, you guys came out of the booth and look at your pictures. There were twenty-five pictures total. Five of each poses. They were the sticker kind that you can peel off.

"Jeongmin, your random pose was you blowing a bubble?" Hyunseong asked. "Yup."

Minwoo went over with the pictures and showed it to you. "I think you should stick this one on your phone" he said while pointing at the picture where he kissed your cheek.

You blush and giggle at him. After the photo shoot, you guys went to go eat and go on some more rides before handing back to the hotel.

 

Author's Note: Awww, how cute of Minwoo ^^. Random question. Is there a website were you can watch iCarly episodes? I have no cable and I need to catch up -.- Thanks.

Lovin' the comments ^w^