"When Did I Start Liking You?"

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

It was the day after Christmas. Everyone was too tired to do anything today because you guys partied so hard last night. A lot of exciting thing has happened, so today was just a day for you to chill.

You were laying on your bed hugging your Pikachu pillow pet. You were thinking about what happened last night.

*Oh yes, you bought it along with you. LOL :)*

FLASHBACK FROM YESTERDAY

Fireworks were lighting up the night sky. You turn your head towards your brothers.

"Saranghae ~~~-ah" your brothers said, as they made a heart shape with their hands at you.

"Gomawo oppas" You cried tears of happiness as you ran to hug them.

END OF FLASHBACK

'They said saranghae to me and their attitudes towards me have changed. Could they maybe........... AH!" Realization hit you as you bolted for the door.

 

Meanwhile - In your brothers room.

All of the guys were gathered in the three Mins' room. The three Mins were laying on their beds. Donghyun and Hyunseong were sitting on the couch, and Jeongmin was sitting by the table.

They were all deep in thoughts, also thinking about what happened last night.

'What's going on? Why am I feeling this way? When did this started happening?' All of these thoughts were swirling through their heads.

Finally, they couldn't take it anymore and rushed towards the door.

 

In the hallway -

You and your brothers both opened your doors and ran out of your room. The seven of you completely stopped in your tracks when you saw each other.

None of you said a word. Instead, you were just staring at each other. Only one thought went through your heads.

'When did I start liking you?'

 

Author's Note: Can you feel the tension? :D OMG, this is getting intense. LOL.

Please comments guys, for I really love to hear your thoughts. ^w^ ~ ♥