The Truth Is Out

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01znlr2d9I&feature=related

*Boyfriend's new song: You&I. Please listen, it's really good. Well of course it is, it's made by our Boyfriends ^^*

 

6:30 PM - Dinner at a restaurant in the hotel.

You guys were sitting at a table eating dinner with your parents. You guys were really quiet and none of you said a word.

Your parents thought it was weird that none of you said anything. "What's wrong with you guys? Why are you so quiet?" your appa asked.

None of you wanted to bring up the topic and caused a commotion in the restaurant.

"Appa, can we talk after dinner?" Donghyun asked. Your father gave you guys puzzling looks. "Sure." You guys ate your dinner in silence for the rest of the time.

 

After dinner - On the rooftop

"What did you want to talk about? your father asked. "We have something to tell you." Donghyun gestured all of the guys to come over.

"We love ~~~, but more then a sister" They all said in unison.

"Oh okay" was all the your father replied. "That's it?!" you brothers asked. "Yea, why?" your father said. "Aren't you shocked, or at least surprised?"

"Nope, we've been noticing this for a while." "What?! Since when?!" "Ever since she left that day to go to the grocery store, and you guys thought that she would get ."

"You guys thought I would get in a grocery store?" you asked. The boys turned their attention to you, and then they turned back to your parents.

"You're okay with that?" they asked. "Sure. You guys aren't related by blood, just by papers. We're totally fine with that" your parents said.

A big happy grin spread across your brothers' face. You guys were so happy that your parents approves of your relationship.

"~~~!" Your brothers ran towards you. "Ahhhh!" You ran away from them. "Come back here!" they chased after you. YoungMin caught you.

You guys formed a big group hug, and you were laughing with each other. You guys were so happy that your relationship together could go a step higher.

 

Author's Note: I just had to bring up that topic about the grocery store again. Kekeke LOL. Shocker! You guys thought they would get in trouble. I know the suspense is killing you guys, but just hang on a little while longer. ;)

Comments are ♥ ^0^