Tutoring

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You were in the kitchen helping the maids cook dinner. Usually the maids do all the cooking and cleaning, but you wanted to help them out once in a while.

You washed the vegetables and sliced them into neat perfect pieces. You put them in the pot to be steamed. Finished, the maids helped you set up the table.

You called everyone down to eat dinner.

"What's this? ~~~-ah, you cooked this?" Jeongmin asked. "Are you practicing to be a house wife?" Hyunseong teased. "No, I'm not practicing to be a house wife. The only guys I like are my oppas" you said in your cute voice.

Your brothers softened when they heard you say that you like them.

Everyone dug in and they complemented you on your cooking skills. Everyone finished eating and you offered to wash the dishes.

 

In your room -

You were in your room listening to music and reading a magazine. You felt someone staring at you. Your turned your head towards the door and found your brothers poking their heads inside your room.

You took off your headphones and put your magazine down on the study table.

"Yes, oppas?" "~~~~, we need your help! We don't understand our homework, can you help us? Please?" Your six brothers pleaded. You giggled and gesture for them to come in.

"What do you need help with?" you asked. "This math question." Minwoo pointed at the math question. You began to explain to him on how to solve the problem.

"So then,you are left with 3x=3. You divide by 3 on both side to get x by itself. So the answer is 1." "Oh, I get it now. Thanks sis" Minwoo said.

"I don't get it." YoungMin had a confused look on his face. "Don't you want me to explain it again?" you asked. "No. It's just that I can't focus on an empty stomach."

"You just ate dinner two hours ago" KwangMin said. "But I'm hungry again." YoungMin whined. "Aish, fine then. Go get food" Donghyun said.

"Great idea hyung, you're in charge of the munchies" YoungMin said. "What? Why me? I didn't say I was going to get you food." "Please?" YoungMin pouted and showed his puppy eyes.

Donghyun caved in and finally give up. "AIsh fine." With that, Donghyun headed towards the door to the kitchen, "I'll help!" Hyunseong offered.

Five minutes later. Donghyun and Hyunseong came back in with snacks and juice in their hands. "Yay!" YoungMin beamed. Donghyun rolled his eyes.

Everyone grabbed the snacks and drinks. "Don't spill anything in ~~~'s room" Donghyun warned. "Yes umma" the boys cooed. "Yah!" You giggled at your brothers childishness.

Tutoring them on homework was all but forgotten.

 

Author's Note: PIKACHU!!! Just being random :) Comments are loved and appreciated :D