Confessions

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You and your brothers ran out of your rooms. You immediately stopped in your tracks when you saw each other. None of you said a word. Only one thought ran through your mind.

'When did I start liking you?'

*I don't usually do this unless the scene is getting dramatic.*

 

The atmosphere was still awkward, and nobody said a word.

'This is awkward. What do I say? How will they/she react?' they thought in their heads. Another long pause has gone by, and still, nobody said anything.

Finally you guys couldn't take the tension anymore, so all seven of you shouted out at the same time.

"~~~/oppas, there's something I have to tell you. Wait, what? No, you go first." Another lapse of awkwardness. Finally, Donghyun broke the silence.

"~~~-ah, we have something we really want to tell you." "Me too oppas, but you first." You gestured for him to continue.

"Have you been noticing how we act differently around you?" You nodded your head. "Well, what I want to say is that-" "We love you!" Minwoo cut Donghyun off.

You weren't surprised in the least. "I love you too, oppas." "More than brothers and sisters right?" Hyunseong asked. You shyly nodded your head.

"Did I hear right? You said you love us?" YoungMin asked. "Oh for gods sake YoungMin. She just said it like twice" Donghyun nagged at him. "Just making sure" he said.

"So what do we do now?" Jeongmin asked. All of you responded with "........"

"Group hug!" Minwoo shouted. Everyone circled around you and gave you a hug. "You guys?" "What?" "How do we tell appa and umma about this?" They were silent.

"I guess we should tell them soon, huh? Can't hide it forever. I wonder how he'll take the news."

"When should we tell him?" you asked. "Tonight at dinner" Donghyun said. "Okay."

"Okay now that this is settled, do you want to go hang out with your oppas?" they asked you. "No. I'm going back to my room to sleep." You pretended to walk to you room. Your brothers were shocked.

"Yah! You're just going to ditch us after you confessed to us?!" "I was joking." You stuck your tongue out at them and ran away. "Yah! Get her guys" Donghyun ordered. Your brothers chased you around the hotel.

 

Author's Note: Drinking starbucks while updating in my room. Ahh, this is the life. LOL XD. BTW, some of you have noticed that I made some typos in my story. Thank you for pointing that out. I won't say names ehrm *cough cough*, you know who you are ;D. If you notice anymore typos, please feel free to tell me for I will correct them. I hate seeing typos in my writing T-T.

Every time I write and essay, it's always a B average. Wait, why am I telling you this? Mind your our business. JK JK don't take it seriously, I'm just joking XD. So yea, thanks for pointing out my errors.

BTW, what do you think of the poster?

Comment? I've been receiving a lot of nice ones that always make me smile. :) Keep it up, I love it! XD