Shop-ping~

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

It was a Friday, which means the weekend is here and the last day of school. Your brothers wanted to go shopping with you. You insisted that you didn't need anymore clothes, but they dragged you along anyway.

 

At the mall -

You arrived at the mall and your brothers dragged you to many different stores to try on clothes.

You were playing "Dress Up" for them while they picked out your clothes.

"I think this top goes with those short" KwangMin said. "No, this top goes with those shorts. See how well they match together?" Donghyun said.

"Oppas." "Yes ~~~?" YoungMin cooed. "How many clothes are you going to buy for me? I don't think I'll be wearing all of these" you said as you looked at the pile of clothes on the floor.

"We need to fill your huge walk-in closet with clothes. So far, you're only half-way there" Hyunseong said.

You sighed, and you were getting tired of changing clothes back and forth.

You guys finished shopping for clothes and walked around the mall to go get ice cream.

"What flavor do you want ~~~?" Jeongmin asked. "That one." You pointed to the cookies & cream. Jeongmin ordered vanilla, Donghyun ordered chocolate, Hyunseong ordered peppermint, and the twins ordered orange sherbet.

"Let's combine our flavor together" the twins said. All of you sat down and shared the ice cream together.

 

10 minutes later -

You guys were full from eating ice cream so you decided to walk it off.

"Where's KwangMin oppa?" you asked because you just notice that KwangMin wasn't with you guys. Everyone looked at YoungMin. "What?" he asked. "Where did KwangMin go?" your other oppas asked.

"How would I know? Its not like I have a built in radar that can track him down." Just then someone came behind you and covered your eyes.

"Eeek" you let out a small scream. Your oppas immediately turned there heads to find KwangMin covering your eyes. They breathed a sigh of relief.

"Don't scare her like that KwangMin!" YoungMin told his twin. "Sorry. I didn't think she would scream." KwangMin uncovered your eyes and pouted.

"Where did you go oppa?" KwangMin held out a bag in front of you. You took it and looked inside to find a Pikachu pillow pet and plushie.

"Is this for me?" You asked. KwangMin nodded. "Gomawo oppa~!" You gave him a big hug. He smiled ear to ear and hug you back. "No fair! We want her to favor us too!" Your other oppas whined. You smiled at them because of how cute they were.

 

Author's Note: Drinking a strawberry smoothie from McDonald's. BTW, have you guys ever seen the McDonalds in Korea? Hecka Awesome! XD

Please comment :) I love Pikachu ~ :3