Something's Up~Suspicious -.-

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

The next day, you and your brothers went to go ice skating. You look at your phone and smiled to yourself. You stuck the five stickers of you and your brothers on your phone.

Minwoo glanced at you, and saw you looking at your phone. "Hey, your using our pictures." "Yup. It looks cute" you said with a smile.

The seven of you bought your tickets and went inside. You put on your skates and went inside the rank. It wasn't hard for you to get the hang of skating because you were a quick learner.

Your brothers watched you in awe as you skated. You looked so graceful to them.

Your brothers went in the rank and tired to skate. Everyone got the hang of it, except for Jeongmin You went over and help him.

"Jeongmin oppa, do you need help?" you asked. "Yea, kinda." "Okay, grab onto my hand."

Jeongmin took your hand, and you skated around with him. It was move like you pulling him along. After a while, he got the hang of it and let go of your hand.

The twins skated up to you.

"~~~, let's race" they said. "Okay." The three of you skated in a circle really fast. You were about to win, but the twins speed up a little, and they won by a centimeter.

"Yay! We won ~~~!" The twins cheered while high-fiving each other. You rolled your eyes at them. "Psh, whatever." -.-

"After two hours of skating, you guys took a break and went to go eat at the food court.

"Ahh~" Hyunseong said as he fed you. You opened your mouth, and he put the food in your mouth. You smiled and beam at him. Jeongmin came back from buying drinks.

"Here you go ~~~" "Gomawo, Jeongmin oppa."

You don't know why, but you thought it was weird how your brothers acted towards you.

First, YoungMin hugged you at the aquarium and said "saranghae". KwangMin got you a Pikachu and said that he was your Pikachu. Nothing weird about that, but still.

Minwoo kissed you on the cheek, Donghyun calling you cute, Hyunseong feeding you, and maybe Jeongmin purposely asking you to teach him how to skate.

'What's going on? Their attitude towards me has slightly change. Now that I think about it, I think they became even more overprotective lately.' These thoughts kept on swirling through your head.

"Let's go skate some more" the twins said as they drag you back to the ice rank.

'Oh yea, and the hand holding. This has been happening a lot lately too.' You stared at your hands holding the twins' hand. 'Something is definitely up' you thought.

 

Author's Note: Slow update, she's finally starting to notice :P BTW, is the bright color fonts hurting your eyes? If so, let me know and I'll change it. I'm sorry guys, I don't want to kill your eyes T-T. Aish! I don't want to do my summer homework. To lazy. -.-

Keep the comments coming guys. I'm loving them. :)