Secret Crush

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Day passed, weeks passed, months passed, let's just skip all the way to December. :)

Everyone was busy reviewing for finals before winter break started.

"Remember, everyone must try there best, and don't screw up on the finals. Araso?" the teacher asked. "Ne" all of the students replied.

"Okay, study hard and no slacking off. Class dismiss." With that, all of the students rushed out of the classroom to go find their friends.

"Hey. let's study together." "Let's go to a cafe." "Sorry, but I gotta go home." "I don't have any money." Conversations were going on everywhere. You passed by a group of guys. One of the guys nudged his friend when you passed by them.

"When are you gonna confess to her?" they asked. "I don't know. I don't want to rush things with her" the guy replied to his friends. "You picked a cute girl to fall for, nonetheless our school's cute Queenka" his friends stated.

*Did I forgot to mention? Your brothers are the Kingka, and you're the Queenka because of your cuteness. People call you the "Cute Little Queenka". That's just a nickname that the students give you. :)*

"Better confess soon before other guys fall for her" his other friends said while blowing his bangs.

'I know' he thought silently in his head. Just then, his friends saw you leaving your brothers and running off somewhere. "Hey look, she's leaving those guys. Wonder where she's going."

The guy glanced in your direction. His friends shoved him and waved to him. "Go man, now's your chance." With that, he left to follow you.

Minwoo saw the guy following you, and he told his brothers. "Is he following ~~~?" KwangMin asked. "Let's follow him" Minwoo said. They followed the guy towards your locker.

 

At your locker -

You were dialing your combination. You took out your books and stuffed them in your bag. You slammed your locker shut and gasped.

"Daehyun, you scared me." *<--- Name of your secret crush. Just a random name :D*

"Sorry" he said. "Do you need something?" you asked. Daehyun suddenly starts to become nervous. "I..uh..." "Yes?" You gave him a puzzled look.

Meanwhile, your brothers were hiding near your locker eavesdropping on your conversation.

"Who's that guy she's talking to?" YoungMin asked. "Isn't that one of her secret crush?" Donghyun asked. "OMG! What if that guy attacks her?!" Hyunseong asked.

His brothers gave him a look. "What's up with you and jumping to morbid conclusions?" they asked. "There's people in the hallway." "He could attack her when she's alone, duh." Hyunseong rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out to his brothers.

They turned they attention back to your conversation. "I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere with me sometime" he asked nervously.

"I'm sorry, Daehyun. I'm really busy studying for finals, and I have other things that I need to do. Maybe some other time, yea?"

"Ah yea, I don't want to get in the way of your studying." "Thanks for understanding. I'll see you later." You smiled at him and walked away. 'She smiled at me' he thought.

Your brothers ran away so that you wouldn't figure out that they were eavesdropping on you. Daehyun stood there in a trance. His friends came over and waved to him, but he didn't respond.

"Yoohoo, Daehyun." They waved their hands in front of him. "No good guys, he's in a trance. Let's just drag him away." With that, Daehyun's friend pulled him out of the school.

 

Author's Note: This took so long to write, but hope you enjoy. :) Hello my new subscribers ^0^. Enjoying the fic guys? Please comment. :)