Youtube Videos XD

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You were bored being alone in your room so you decided to go and play with your brothers. You knocked on Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong's door, but they didn't answer.

You went to the three Mins' room and knocked on their door. "Jeongmin, get the door." Donghyun said. Jeongmin walked towards the door while blowing his bubble gum.

He opened it, and was surprise to see you. "Chewing gum again oppa?" Jeongmin popped his gum and nodded his head. "What's wrong ~~~-ah, you miss your oppas?"

You nodded your head in response. "It's lonely being by myself in a huge room. Can I come in oppa?" "Of course. Guys, ~~~'s here." You walked in and Jeongmin closed the door.

You could hear footsteps running towards you. "~~~'s here?! Where?!" The twins ran to the door and saw you. "~~~! PIKACHU!" They ran over and greeted you with a hug.

"Oppas, I can't...breath." They immediately let go. "Mianhae." "It's okay."

"What are you doing here? Bored in your room?" KwangMin asked. You nodded your head. "I wanna hang out with oppas." "Okay, come with us. The rest are in the living room."

You entered the living room and saw Minwoo on his laptop, Donghyun was on the couch watching television, and Hyunseong was on the floor eating chips.

"Annyeong oppas" you greeted. "Annyeong" they greeted back. You walked towards Minwoo to see what he was doing. "What are you doing Minwoo oppa?"

"Watching Mychonny on youtube. Come watch with me." "There's internet in here?" you asked. "Yea, free Wi-Fi."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gxsc8nuSg

*Please watch this. One of my favorite videos made by him :)*

"AHAHAHAHA!" You, Minwoo, and the twins burst out laughing, and your other oppas thought you guys were crazy. "Why are you guys randomly laughing?" Hyunseong asked.

Minwoo showed them the video and they started cracking up. "AHAHAHA. Made in China!" Donghyun said. "The funny part was when the dad was scolding his kids." "Hey. Stop that. Der right now, or else I turn my Asian music up full volume." Jeongmin laughed his head off.

You spent the whole night watching funny videos with your brothers.

 

Author's Note: Those words don't mean anything in the video. They were gibberish. Comments? Thanks :)