Rewind To The Past

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You were sitting alone in the orphanage, looking out the window at the gray clouds. 'This day fits how I feel' you thought to yourself.

You were only eight years old at the time. Every time the kids at the orphanage ask you to play with them, you just shook your head and avoided them.

"~~~, why don't you play with us. Don't you feel lonely by yourself?" a girl about your age walked up to you and asked. You didn't answer her. Her friends call her over to play with them.

Before leaving, she said "If you ever want to play with us, come find me." With that, she left to go play with her friends.

'I do feel lonely. I never knew who my parents were, or if I have any brothers or sisters. I don't know what it feels like to have friends. I don't know what happiness feels like' you thought to yourself.

You sighed to yourself and continue to look out the window.

One of the caretakers at the orphanage walks up to you and asked you to come with her. You reluctantly followed her.

She lead you to the front desk and talked to a man. You saw your luggage next to the man and ask "Unnie, why does that man have my luggage?"

She smiled at you and said "~~~-ah, this man is your father now. He says he wants to adopt you. Aren't you happy? You have a family now."

'But I thought everyone here was my family' you thought. The man bent down to your eye level and smiled at you.

"Hello ~~~-ah, I'm your appa now. Would you mind following me to your new home?" The man held out his hand to you.

You looked up at your unnie and she nodded with a smile. You took his hand and waved good-bye to your unnie.

"Please take good care of her, Mr. Lee" your unnie said. He nodded his head and walked you towards the limo.

You could see six boys standing by the car, waiting for their dad. They saw you coming their way and smiled at you. You ducked behind your new appa.

"Appa! Is this our new sister?" they chorused. "Ne, be nice to her. ~~~-ah, come out from hiding and say hello to your new brothers."

You did as he said and went in front of the boys. "Annyeong haseyo, ~~~-imnida." You introduced yourself in a cute voice and bowed to them.

"OMG!" They all said and ran to hug you. You kind of freaked out because you have never gotten hugged like this before. Let alone by six boys all together at once.

"Appa! She is sooooo cute! >.<" your brothers cooed.

"Haha, I knew you would love her." Your dad laughed. "Let's go home now, shall we?" All of you nodded your heads and went inside the limo. The driver put your luggage in the trunk and started the car.

"Sit next to me ~~~-ah." YoungMin patted the seat next to him. You sat in between YoungMin and KwangMin.

Everyone was chatting in the car. You didn't talk and just listened to them.

'So this is my new life now?' you thought to yourself.

 

Author's Note: Just wanted to make things clear for my readers. Your six brothers are all related, even though they have different last name. We shall call them how we are suppose to in real life ^^.

So anyway, what do you think? Like it so far? Please comment :) I love reading comments ^^