That's Mine!!

Milky Couple (Pil Sook and Jason story)

 

 PIL SOOk POV

 

Mom came up banging the door early in the morning.

“Pil Sook it’s time to wake up. It’s your first day of class, you don’t want to be late”

My eyes open wide as I realize what the date was. It was Monday and my first day in Kirin high. I hurried out of bed and come rushing to the bathroom.

15 minutes later mom came back to my room to check if I was ready. And she was surprise to see how messy my room was.

 

“Umma, what should I wear?”I already tried a dozen of clothes but I can’t decide what to wear.

“Let me see”, mom said and she begun looking on my clothes.

 “This will do”, she handle me a blue shirt and a pink sweater.   

“Just wear things your comfortable with, be yourself” I gave my mom a hug and a peek on her cheeks.

“Thank you mom”

I took my bag as we went down stairs, open the refrigerator and took some snacks and put it in. Mom made sure that I got all the things I needed for school she also cooked some bento for me to eat.

“I’m ready to go school”, I sighed “Ah, Wait!”

“Did you forget something?” mom asked as she zips the bag closed.

“I’ll be back”, I reply and run back to my room. I run to the drawer and open it up. I took Kim Hyun Joon oppa’s picture from the drawer.

“Oppa”, I begun “Is it ok if I started to like someone else?” I stare at the picture.

“Don’t worry Oppa will always be my number one” oppa continue to smile.

“I understand I’ll be going to school now, wish me luck” I put the photo back in my drawer and went down. When I was sure I got everything I needed I headed out.

 

Cold wind brushed on my cheeks as I walked along the side walk, I stop at the candy store to buy some sweets that I could eat when I get bored. Nothing completes my day but a sweet candy. 

 

As I arrived at school a smile was drawn on my face as I look forward to make new friends. I can’t believe I was finally here. I look around trying to see some familiar face from the audition. A young slim girl with a very short hair suddenly came in to take a look on the class schedule. She was cute and grabs every one attention. I knew I had seen her before.

 

AH! She was the girl that almost moved everyone during the audition, Yoon Baek Hee came, and she had cut her hair that’s why I didn’t recognize her at first. Everyone started to introduce themselves, so did I. they stare at me from head to toe so I decided to asked them about the teacher that will be handling us on our first meeting to lessen the pressure I felt.

They told me that Professor Shi was this school human spirit highest teacher that’s why I look forward to meet her. Students’ starts coming and I waited patiently watching the open door but the person I was hoping to see didn’t even pass by until the bell rang.

 

As we hurried to our classroom the guy whom I’m helped with the English speaker, Jo In Sung greeted the professor very warmly .But as we enter the classroom the professor threw thumbtacks on the floor

 

“Whoa, what this?” he said surprise with the teachers greetings. “This can’t be the map tacks”

“This is map tacks”, the teacher confirmed. “Altogether 1000, the dance lesson will start 5 minutes, light foot”, she smile crookedly.

 

Students start whispering to one another.

 

“For 5 minutes if you didn’t gather those 1000 pieces of map tacks perhaps your foot can endure the pain. Then let’s start” and she begun the timer.

 

We all took off our shoes and begun picking up the map tacks. I hope we can do it

 

“Hey Kim Pil Sook, escape the sock”, Jo In Sung who was next to me said.

 

“How do I escape like this..” I said trying to take it off but it is hard to reach. 

 

“I understand”, he said and begun picking up.

After all hard work, I started to count the map tucks we had gathered.

 

“What should I do?” they all look at me.

“We lost one”, I informed them.

The time was running and we search for the last one.

“I Found it”, Baek Hee shouted from behind.

“Stop!” teacher Shi had stopped the timer. Whoa, I’m glad we had completed it before she stopped the time.

 

She was glad that we make it and told us what will happen to us if we didn’t. We’ll be driven to the class where all music and other kind of arts are forbidden something like a grave yard. As teacher Shi was talking a new student enter the class.

“I’m sorry, I had entered a wrong class”, he told her.

I turn around to see the person who was the new comer. My heart beats fast as he was just a few inches away from me. I was surprise that he can also speak hanngul the first time I met this guy he was an English speaker. Wow! I hid my face on my sleeve as I can feel my cheeks where hot.

“Your dead today” Jo In Sung buttered.

 

“Number 15, attends class the casual digression to reduce the ten points”

 

“Why me? He has been late” he pointed him.

“If you thought I was wrong should you be the one first in class?”

 

“So originally he is the top students?”

I look at him full of admiration, he was really amazing.

As the day pass by I learn something about this guy. Jason was an exchange student who ranked first in almost every aspect. He got a really good record that’s why many girls admire him.

As dance classes started on the 2nd day, I realize that he was really that good. The teacher gave us two minutes to rest. Exhausted from the dance, I went to the side to get a bottle of mineral water to freshen myself and he came to get his towel before he leave I blocked his way and handed him the bottle. He pointed to himself and I nodded.

He smiled “Thank you”

Omo, did he just reply. I hid my cheeks on my sleeve as I continue to peek at him. I missed a few steps and got scolded because of that. As the first class ended I walked my way out of the room, my eyes widened with surprise when he walked past me and held the door open.

He smiled, “Ladies first”. 

I smiled shyly and fix my glasses.

“Thank you”

I can’t take off the smile on my face as I walked ahead. I felt my cheeks where burning. Am I dreaming? People usually ignore me, laugh and talked rudely about me but these guy is nice.

 

During the break everyone was called outside to line up on the side of the stage to get there uniform. I line up happily holding my boy doll excited to see my new uniform. Jason shoulders brushed against mine while he lined up beside me I glance at him uncontrollably. He glances back at me so I bow my head down feeling ashamed.

“What is this?”

Jason look forward hearing Jo In Sung.

“Is this a quilt or a skirt?” Jo in Sung continues. Everyone starts to laugh. “Is our school a dorm that provides quilt?” 

I tried to hide my face feeling really embarrassed. I know it was mine but I can’t bear to talk. I can feel hot tears forming in my eyes I tried to fight it back. He continues to call the owner so I decided to run away. It was hard for me to listen anymore.

 

“The owner of this uniform, please come out immediately. If not I will just take it away”, I run to hide as fast as I can.

 

“Wait, there is a name in here”

 

Ah! What should I do?

 

“It’s Kim-”

“That’s mine!!!" the voice sounds familiar.

 

What was Jason thinking??