LOLLIPOP PT 2

Milky Couple (Pil Sook and Jason story)

A/N: this is the continuation of the lollipop story..Hope you'll like it..=))

 

Credits: ~Claree-chan

 

 

PILSOOK P.O.V

 

"did you forget something in the practice room?" he asked.

I stare at Jason not blinking as I hear the thuds coming from my chest as he stares back at me. My mind went blank as my jaw dropped, even though I wanted to answer my voice just won't come out..

My heart is going to burst any seconds from now.

I didn't expect seeing him this close as I just planned to watch him from a far.

He continues to stare at me puzzled. After realizing that he was waiting for my reply and I have been staring at him for quiet too long. I finally shook my head in response.

"Oh, I see", he nodded smiling. "Then I'll go ahead"

I flickered away trying to hide my burning cheeks. I watched his back as he went inside the room. He greet everyone with a smile on his face before they start to warm up.

I guess his fine already. I've been worried sick.

I remembered him all pissed off as his solo performance was taken away from him in just a blink. And being put into a group of performance with some of the sunbaes make him felt really bad. After that day he started to ditch his group practices and been in a grumpy mood lately, ignoring everyone around him including me and my lollipop. I was kinnda hurt seeing him ignore my little piece of goodie.I thought it would help him ease up and get his spirits back.

<*I sighed as those thoughts came back to me.>

"Is there something wrong?" a familiar voice asked.

I tilt my head upward to see the owner of the voice.

shocks!!!! how long have I been spacing out that Jason is already coming out of the practice room?

"Ah, ani" I try to calm myself giving him a shy smile.

Yipes! My voice is finally back.

But wait, have I just been caught?

I know Jason don't really like audience during his practice that's why I really try hard to hide behind the wall just to get a glimpse of him without being caught. But today he saw me twice in front of the practice room. I look at him to examine his expression and was glad that he doesn’t seem to be bother of me being here.

"Kim Pilsook", we both turned and saw Professor Shi. She raises an eyebrow as she look at me.

Woah! what did I do?

"What are you doing here?"

I gulp a lump on my throat as I didn't know how to answer her.

"Uhmm, I—”, my voice came out shaking.

"Nae?”  she stares at me as she waited for me to continue.

"I—I'll be going now", I finally said and went my way head down.

At least I got to talk to Jason a little.

I can help humming as I walked greeting everyone happily. I decided to go to the cafeteria to have some snacks. I walked past some students as I went on my usual sit near the far end but someone was occupying it so I decided to just sit on the table next. I took the sweet buns in my bag and start nibbling one when I hear low murmur from behind.

"Should, I gave it to her?" I glance to take a peek and saw that it was Jo In Sung sitting all alone. He was talking to himself as he held a box of chocolates in his hand.

"ANI!!!" he scratch his head in frustration.

"who?" I asked in a low tone.

"Baek hee", he answered not even bother to look back.

"Eh!!!" he almost collapsed in his chair surprise.

I giggle seeing him all tense up after realizing that his secrets has been expose.

"So you like Baek hee"

"Yah! Pilsook what are you doing here", his face turns red.

"Annyeong", I greeted him with a big smile. "Those chocolates look yummy", I assumed.

He held the chocolate tighter "This isn't for you"

"I know that's for YOON BAEK--" he covers my mouth with his hand.

"shhh, quiet down" and he sat me on the chair beside him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he releases me.

He gave me a serious stare.

"WAE?"

"YAH!" his eyes roam the cafeteria before leaning forward.

"Don’t you dare tell anyone about it, please", he whisper then immediately leans away.

"Arraso?"

I nodded in response.

He gave me a doubtful look.

"Don’t worry I won't tell anyone as long as you gave that to Baek hee", I chuckled.

"But—"

"Come on you can do that", I said patting him on his shoulders. "I'll give you a tip"

His eyes twinkled as he leans forward to hear what I’m trying to say. I whisper him what to do so he can gave Beak Hee the chocolates without her knowing whom it from. Just like what I did with my goddies I gave Jason.. kekeke. But I didn’t tell him about that.

“Brilliant Idea, where did you get that from”

I really wish guys would watch sweet dramas and stuff so they can get some ideas pop out in their head.

 

 

Jason's Pov

We were repeating continues routine over and over, that one of the student sprain an ankle that’s why we finally got out 15 minutes break. I was about to headed out to breathe some fresh air as it fells suffocating inside the hallway. But as I pass the cafeteria I suddenly got a glimpse of Pilsook murmuring something to Jo In Sung’s ear. Jo In Sung face brighten as they both lean away. Then Pilsook start to pull him upward and when he finally stood up defeated with Pilsook force. She pushed him out of the cafeteria leaving there things unattended.

Woah! Since when did those two started being friends?

Since I was already at the cafeteria might as well get some snacks. I told myself as I headed inside I took a bag of chips and went to seat on the vacant table at the far end. I look around to see everyone busy in their own conversation. I took a chip in my mouth and move my head to the direction where her bag was place. I turn to look around to make sure that I wouldn’t be caught by any curious eyes as I make my way beside it. It’s not like I’m going to steal anything from it. It’s just— uhmm, well I’m curious.

I sat down and tilt my head down looking at her weird doll. Where did she even get that? I’m sure it’s not part of the latest trends since she’s the only girl I see having such a weird looking doll. The doll seems to saw right into my head as he buries his eyes on me as if he was telling me to stop staring.

I took another chip as I examine the whole feature of the doll. The weird stripe pink shirt, denim pants, weird hairstyle and the cute little smile, he sort of reminds me of someone. But I can’t figure out who he is.

 “Jason”, a tiny voice said my eyes widened in horror.

“Stop staring, I’m melting”, I almost jump out of my seat when someone places his hand on my shoulders.

He was laughing so badly that he was even tearing up.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?”

“I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here staring at the doll”, he said still laughing his off. “You should see your reaction”

“Urgh”, I shrugged his hands of my shoulders.

“break  is over, let’s go back to practice”, he informs.

“What but—“

“The devil is on the loose”, he chuckle.

I bet professor Shi has decided to cut our break once again.

 

~oOo~

Pilsook's POV

 

I ended up helping Jo In sung getting the chocolate in Baek Hee’s locker though we weren’t successful at first. Since jo In Sung wouldn’t considered living it on her locker since he said that it was expensive and some passerby might just grab it away. So I ended up putting it inside her bag as she was busy tying her shoes I slid it on the front pocket of her bag pack without being notice. I think I’m starting to acquire ninja skills from some ninjas in konoha. He continue to follow Baek Hee as I went back to get my things I left at the cafeteria.

I run my way to my last class, which has something to do about the history of music industry. Discussing differences between trot, popular music, hip hop, rnb, pop and etc making other’s student yawn as they let us listen to some  folk music. I start scribbling words and making doodles on my notes as the song played..

I laugh at myself as I realize whom I just drawn on my paper. A stick figure of a boy with super eyes smiling ear to ear and had his hair all stand up wearing a cute necktie. His two hands were doing an arm wave while his right hand is holding a lollipop.

I wonder if Jason’s practice has already ended.

After class I went straight to the practice room to take a peek but discover it already empty, so I headed outside. Jason was leaning on the wall beside the gate as two girls approach him. I wonder who they could be.

I stand opposite to Jason watching them as they make conversation. I caught Jason smile frequently as she look at the girl with straight hair. I guess they really do know one another.

“Did you come here to see me”, He mouthed the words with the smile not leaving his face.

The girl nodded in response and seems to introduce her friend to him. I can’t really hear them well with the distance and I wasn’t really planning in eavesdropping. I look at the girl Jason was talking to, she was definitely pretty. Has a cute face and slim body, I think Jason also likes that type.

She handed him something and Jason accepted it with a big smile. I felt a sting inside my chest as I saw him accept something from another girl. It’s not even white’s day for a girl to have something to a boy. Err— I also do give him something even though it’s not white’s day, why does I felt bad. He never really gets it from me in person but right now he accepted a gift whole heartedly from a very pretty girl. Would he even accept my goddies if he knew it came from me?

“Pilsook!!!!!”

I tilt my head to look at the other side of the street.

Yah! What’s Jonghyun doing here?

He run toward me, waving his hands like crazy. He was smiling ear to ear that I can’t help but smile back to him.

“Glad I caught you here”. He said as he was now standing in front of me.

“Eh? What are you doing here?”

“I found a promo on soondubu jiggae near gyeongdong market, kaja”, he sound excited and giggly as he pulls me with him.

“soondubu jiggae?”, it’s been a long time since I taste that food.

“come on I’m hungry”, he pouted his lips.

“arraso”, I answer him with a smile. I also need to get out of here as the sting inside my chest hasn’t left me.

Jonghyun took my bag as we pass Jason. My eyes widened in surprise, he was sure a gentle man but he just did it in front of Jayson, as if Jason would care. The smile on my face disappears as we already past them, he didn’t even greet me as we pass. I was fighting the urge to look back since it will just pain me to see him not caring about me. I wish we could even be just friend hanging out together. I wonder if the time will come than I can  talk to him normally, not getting tongue tied.

 

_________________________________________

Sorry about the short update..it has been months and I have been really lazy lately..

Gawd!!! Ri yeon is busy with dream high 2 and I was kinnda dissapionted that the milky couple is not included in the drama.. Oh well, I wished they could have a drama together.. missed them so much.

As requested this is the continuation of the lollipop story with Pilsook’s pov .Ri Yeon should be the one making this part 2 since she promise but I hadn’t heard about it for months so I decide to write a simple chap. Just to update.. Mianhae..

For those who wanted to know what was Jason’s mind that time it is inside the chapter 6 mystery..

Thanks for waiting and for dropping by…

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated…

komawoyo..^^,