Ignorance

Milky Couple (Pil Sook and Jason story)

 

Jason POV

 

 

I was on my way to my locker to put my things back as my last class ended and was about to head for practice. I walked downstairs with my hands on my pocket as I look around the building. There are still students scattered in the area even though other classes should have started awhile ago.

 

“Omoo, isn’t that oppa?” I heard someone gasp from behind. I turn around and saw two girls mouth half open as they were staring past me. My eyebrow joined in confusion. As far as I know I was the only guy popular in this school gaining attention.

 

The two girls ran passed me and so are the girls from downstairs. They came running toward someone who had just entered the building. I tilt my head toward the direction of the guy to see who it was.

 

“what the—“, my forehead crease in annoyance.

 

In the middle of the crazy fan girl was the guy in black leather jacket, the guy who fetch Pilsook last time. Is he really that popular among girls? And what the hell is he doing here?

 

‘And why do I care?’

 

I rolled my eyes as I sigh. Yeah, I don’t care of what that guy is doing here. Why should I? he can visit her girlfriend any time he wants. Wait this school is supposed to be not open for the public, how did he manage to get in.

 

Jason!!!!!!!

 

I started to warn myself. I let go of a sigh trying to clear every single thoughts in my head as I walked past them. He was sure enjoying those fan girls as I heard him chuckle as I passed by.

 

‘crap!’

 

I close my locker with a loud BANG!! , gaining surprise expression from everyone in the area. Aisht!! Why am I losing my temper?

 

I was about to headed back to my room to have a rest for awhile when I saw Kim Pilsook standing upstairs not too far from the office.

 

Hmm, should I ask her to join me for practice?

 

I was about to approach her when I saw the guy earlier who was about to walked past her but she held onto his sleeve. He looks at him with cold eyes. I saw him open his mouth before taking her hands off his sleeve. Pilsook was frozen in her place as I caught something flash on her eyes.

 

“Oppa!” a girl came running toward the guy clasping her arms onto his.

 

‘I knew it he is a player’, my hand curled into a fist as I look at the guy.

 

‘Pilsook, slap him. Come on slap him’

 

He was flirting with the girl in front of her but Pilsook seem to be immobilized as she watches the scene. Hurt, yup that’s the one that flash on her eyes a moment ago but why is she not doing anything. The slap on the face that I was praying for him to have didn’t come at all.

 

She ended up following them and me, following her. I was making sure I’m in a quiet distance where in no one will suspect me doing something I shouldn’t. I saw the girl running to my direction that’s why I put my headphone’s on leaning on the wall pretending to be engross with music that wasn’t really playing. She walked past me and went up the stairs leaving the two alone.

 

I slowly walked toward them hiding behind the big speakers in the corner of the room. I wasn’t able to hear their conversation but I was able to see the tears that was threatening to fall from Pilsook eyes.

 

“I’m really disappointed with you”, he then said and turn around and leave her.

 

Disappointed? What the hell. He is the one hurting her.

 

Tears stain Pilsook chubby cheeks, she turn around and was about to follow him but I was just in time to hold onto her wrist.

 

“Jason”, she look at me with her wet eyes.

 

I stare at her having no idea on what to do next but then she begun pulling her hands away. My eyebrow creased as I hold onto her tighter. She look at me confuse and I shook my head.

 

He doesn’t deserve you’

 

She once again try to wiggle free from my hold.

 

“let’s practice” having no idea on how to make her stay those words slip on my lips. Maybe I could still make her stay.

'maybe'

 

“Mianhe, I think I need to skip practice today”

 

“But—“

 

“Mianheyo, I need to go” she said and ran away from me.

 

I headed back to my room looking a little lifeless as I lay my head on my desk. I was trying to think of a good excuse on why was I’m acting like this, strange.

 

I am just a concern friend.

 

Yeah¸ that was right. I was just concern but still she choose to follow that player.

 

I stood up from my seat feeling irritated.

 

“Hey Jason what happen?”Baek Hee asked me. “Seems like you are somewhat troubled”

 

“Who the hell are you to care?” I snap annoyed and walked passed towards her.

 

She was irritated. I know that but I don’t care. I don’t need to care for people around me I just need to focus on myself. I will be a SUPERSTAR! Why should I care or get concern about other's stuff?

 

The next day, I arrived at school at exactly 9 o’clock in the morning, there were so many students now.

 

I went to my locker, there was no lollipop. I trace a lollipop there were I expected it to be. I let out a big sigh. I opened up my locker and grab all the things I needed. As I closed my locker, I saw her holding a box.  I recognize it, it came from cupcake factory. I thought she was up for a diet but why was she has one.

 

Jason you don’t care, remember. I told myself.

 

 I then went for the stairs to avoid her. I know she doesn’t care for me as she left me behind for practice for that—urgh!!! Forget it.

 

“Jason!” Pil sook called. I ignored her and walked away.

 

 

 

Classes end and as usual I was hanging with Nick just near the bay throwing stones and sighing every other seconds. I had avoided any contact with Pilsook the whole day trying to go on the other way whenever I saw her. But there are times I just walked past her ignoring her calling my name and I somewhat felt guilty after seeing her eyes starting to moist.

 

Aisht! You don’t care. You don’t care. I try telling myself in repeat.

 

“Yah! you kindda off today. Something wrong with practice”

 

‘practice’, that word make something flash back inside my head.

 

‘let’s practice’ that’s the dumbest thing to say to make a person stay and I just realize that. Aisht! I’m really getting frustrated. I throw the stone real hard not really thinking if it will skip on the water and it didn’t. It just go splash and sink. I growled as I walked to sit on the bench as I put my hand on my face.

 

“hey, what’s wrong?” Nick again asked.

 

“Nothing’s wrong!”, I shouted back making it obvious that something is really bothering me and I really felt wrong.

 

 

 

I sat on my bed playing with the lollipop on my hand making all my worries go away. Well, I’m really starting to have a sweet tooth, thanks to my mysterious supplier.  I grab the remote beside me and turn on the player and her song begun to play. I was startled on my sit as I stare at the lollipop on my hand. Her face instantly flashes on my mind. Her wonderful smile, cute blushes, innocent look and her surprise face as well, she was indeed full of aegyo.

 

 

“I keep thinking of you, I can't help it
Suddenly, I think of you and I smile”

 

Wait! What did I said? Come on Jason, she left for that playboy or his………… she should know about the truth or did she knew about this and was playing dumb.  I was trying to save her but what she did she decided to run after that guy. I imidiately turn off the player and jolted out of the room.

 

‘really, what is wrong with me?’

 

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Annyeong, guys...

wow, I just realize it has been a year since I started this story in wattpad and I'm still not yet finish..

lawl, I'm such a lazy writer..forgive me..(U_U)

I'm really thankfull that you guys still find time reading this fic..

jeongmal kamsahbnida everyone ..(≧∇≦)/ I can't help smiling while I read your comments you sure make my day..love you guys..

my yedongsaeng is asking for an anniversary chapter but I'm still thinking about...kekeke (^w^)

I go to go, I still got an exam tomorrow..bye bye and once again, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aff and wattpad readers saranghae~♥