Chapter 2: New Mission: Not The Best Start

Secret Assassins

 

No one’s pov

 

 

“We have another mission. Get ready.” Yunho said, in his mind, noting down to shout at Changmin for daydreaming in his science class today as they made their way into Yunho’s black Porsche.  Changmin sat in the front seat while Yunho, being the eldest of the three and the only one out of those three able to drive the car, he sat in the driver’s seat, leaving Kyuhyun at the back alone.

Quickly, they sped off to their next location, the Seoul police station. Tomorrow, depending on how this mission goes, will either be a pleasant or unpleasant day, knowing how it wouldn’t be ideal for either of them to take a day off, only if they were badly injured. But who knows, this is the thrill of being an assassin, right? Also, who knows how long this mission will take, during their three years of being together, they’ve had a number of missions, some lasting a week max.

As the car drove at top speed, with Yunho’s amazing driving skills, they managed to weave through the passing cars with ease, Kyuhyun turned around, kneeling on the floor of the car, lifting up one of the car seats. Beneath the car seats sat snipers and hand guns, followed by a few smoke bombs and disarming tools. 3 Bullet proof vest folded neatly, resting on the side of the inner car seat , their tech stuff were all in the car boot, just in case a new cop didn’t know them, or if was just a cop that simply didn’t like them. You know them, they never like assassins, even if they were ones like the Y.C.K trio, they could easily get away with having a few laptops in the back seat since those cops were always too stupid to search other places.

 

 

“What do you think we’ll need?” Changmin asked, holding onto the back of his seat so he could keep still from the speed which Yunho was driving at, he looked back to Kyuhyun, seeing what he was doing and hoping he could help out as well.

 

 

“Sounded like a rough one. Go to formation 2,1,3, plan B.” Changmin looked at him, surprised; this was the first time this formation was put in place.

 

 

“R-really?”

 

 

“Yes, don’t worry, you’ll do great. That is if we accept this mission.” Changmin nodded, biting his lip to hide a smile, it was the first time he was going to lead the team, being the first one who’s going into the enemy’s territory first. Yunho never let Changmin lead, but I guess, everyone has his days.

 

 

“Right.” Kyuhyun closed top of the seat, putting it back in place as he made his way back on sitting on it, strapping himself with a seat belt as Yunho kept driving. The car journey took another 10 minutes, not long coming from the distant they had to drive which, to a normal person with normal speed, would have taken at least half an hour with all the traffic and . Thanks to being with Yunho for so long, the car ride wasn’t as woozy and sickening like the first time it happened, Changmin and Kyuhyun came out with green faces and sick on the floor since they’ll get killed if they got anything on Yunho’s precious car.

The three of them exited the car, closing the door behind them as they made their way inside the police station they parked outside.

 

 

“What’s the case?” Yunho asked one of the people working there who turned out to be the Chief of police. Changmin and Kyuhyun stood behind Yunho as they awkwardly stood at the reception desk which the chief who was standing moments before. Everyone in the station looked at them, some flashing a smile then continuing with their work, others giving them a hateful glare before moving to another room to do their work, not wanting to be in the same room as assassins, as you know, cop are good, assassins are bad.

 

 

“I think it’s best we move this into my room.” The chief dismissed himself, moving to his office in the far south of the police station. The walk was, once again, pretty awkward, knowing Kyuhyun, this was something he hated, being in a room full of people who gave off weird auras. Changmin looked over at Kyuhyun, slowly sliding his hand over to the youngest one, giving it a tight squeeze to reassure him. Kyuhyun gave him a smile, holding onto the others.

 

 

“Do you think the chief was catching up that female receptionist?” Changmin whispered. Kyuhyun thought about it for a second before giving a little giggle, nodding his head. As the walk which took a maximum of 5 minutes, felt as if it took a life time, Yunho, from the corner of his eyes saw his brother and his childhood friend holding hands, he gave off an inward smile; his heart on the other hand, didn’t feel too good.

The four of them entered the chief’s office, the chief sat at his desk while Yunho sat on the other side, Kyuhyun and Changmin sitting on his other sides so he could keep an eye on them. He looked at the chief’s face, trying to read his expression.

 

 

‘Arrogant, panicking, in need of help.’

 

 

“What was so urgent to the point you had to call me in the middle of a school week, right after school?” Yunho teased, he didn’t really like to accept cases from the police but this was a one off, that is if this case was a good one.

The chief moved his body forwards, interlocking his fingers and rested his chin on it. His face was serious; no normal person could tell he was in the brink of falling apart. He was, indeed a ‘strong’ man.

“We have a lead on the most infamous female killer. She has killed over 200 people over the span of 5 years, mainly targeting lawyers and people from our force.” He got into the point, Yunho smirked.

 

 

“So she kills cops and lawyers?” Changmin added questioning the information the chief was giving to them.

 

 

“Yes, we need you to find her quickly and capture her, dead or alive, that doesn’t matter to us anymore, we just need her out of here so she doesn’t case anymore harm to people.”

 

 

“Why are you tell us this? What happens if we say no? We are assassins, we could easily turn our backs on you, kill your entire force.” The chief didn’t say anything but kept in eye contact with Yunho, his eyes were begging for help. Was this person do deadly they had to call for us? Yunho thought it through, ready with him answer; he was going to refuse it. He sighed, letting the bad news come through his lips.

 

 

“Sorr-“ He was stopped when Kyuhyun put his hand over his own, they stared at each other in the eyes for a few seconds, Yunho knew straight away what he was trying to tell him.

“Ok, we’ll take it.” Kyuhyun gave the older a smile, retracting his hand back, waiting for the chief to give them further information. Yunho swore he really never got this kid, despite being childhood friends, he never got what Kyuhyun was saying, what his moods were. He couldn’t tell anything. I guess, this was life, if he could tell what everyone was thinking, there would be no point in living.

 

 

“Really?! Thank you! We have information that she’ll show up at the Seoul waterhole at 9pm, however, it all depends on what time the sun decides to disappear, it would be best for you to go there now.”

 

 

“Ok.” Yunho and the rest of them stood up, shaking the chief’s hand. Yunho could tell, in his eyes, he was now relieved.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Their car ride was quiet, less fast as they oblige by the car regulations of the countries law. Yunho sighed, looking ahead to where he was driving. He wanted a quiet day today but no, he decided to take the job, that is, with the help of Kyuhyun with his side. This time, it wasn’t his car put the police’s undercover cop car since there was no way Yunho was going to use his one, especially when their enemies could track their registration number to find out who they were. For missions, he would either use a cop car or another one which was signed under another person’s name, usually made up or forged.

 

 

“Sorry… it’s my fault…” He heard a quiet voice at the back; Yunho looked at his car mirror, seeing a small Kyuhyun at the back with his head down.

 

 

“It’s not your fault.”

 

 

“I know you wanted to have a quiet day today! I shouldn’t ha-“ He knew…

 

 

“Stop Kyuhyun, at the end of the day, I was the one who accepted it. Besides, it might be quite fun.” he smiled, trying to make him feel better, finally Kyuhyun cracked a smile but was immediately lost.

 

 

“Hyung.” Kyuhyun’s voice was low as his eyes changed, he was in that mood. This was one of the only times Yunho could tell what he was thinking, what his body language was like.

 

 

“I know, south west… we’ll accelerate to try and lose them, Kyuhyun get out stuff ready.” Kyuhyun was uncertain about the part where Yunho was going to try and lose them but he decided to oblige.

 

 

“Yes hyung.” Changmin held on tight, looking back as Kyuhyun unbuckled and the car went faster. Changmin kept a close eye on the black cars behind them which seemed to get getting larger in quantity. Kyuhyun started to get the stuff out for when they get to their destination but for now, they were going to go the long way around to shake the people off. Changmin thought for a while as his eyes were locked right on the cars behind. There was no other choice, they had to fight.

 

 

“We won’t be able to lose them hyung, drive to our destination, from looking at the map back at the station, it will be a clear road, we’ll be able to fight them there.” Changmin suggested, Yunho nodded, turning into a sharp ‘U’ turn to take the other rode to the waterhole which would take them to the main road where it is quieter and more deserted. This was also the way to get to the watehole quicker. Kyuhyun held on tightly, just about managing to keep balance despite the small warning he had from them. Kyuhyun opening the seat, chucking 4 hand guns, a belt where they’re able to put their weapons and bullets on, along with the bullet proof vests and smoke bomb.

Quickly, Changmin put everything thing on, Kyuhyun was once again strapped in, closing the seat back, a silver suit case next to him, holding his sniper. Yunho looked over at Changmin, giving each other a nod, Yunho let go of the wheel whilst Changmin took over. Yunho put on his equipment before nodding back to Changmin to let go. Once Yunho was back in control, Changmin rolled down his car window, unbuckling himself and pushed half of his body through, shooting at the cars behind them.

 

 

“Changmin! Get back in here!” Kyuhyun unbuckled once again, this time he wasn’t bothered to buckle back before grabbing onto Changmin to pull him back inside the car. Sighing, Changmin ducked back inside as the enemies started shooting, just about missing him.

 

 

“!” Changmin swore as he was just nearly hit. He felt a glare behind him, coming from Yunho.

“Sorry hyung…”

 

 

“Listen to Kyuhyun, if you’re going to shoot, don’t let your body leave his car.” Changmin gave a nod, making his way to the back seat with Kyuhyun’s help.

Changmin used his fist to break the back window, covering Kyuhyun with his body as the glass broke. Then he started shooting at the enemy behind them.

 

 

Bang, bang, bang.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, set up, I’ll distract them.” Kyuhyun nodded, ducking low as he opened his suitcase, putting the pieces of his sniper together, not bothering about the frame to hold it. 2 more cars came from the branching roads of the main road they were driving on.

 

 

BANG, BANG, BANG!

 

 

“KYUHYUN! CHANGMIN!” Yunho shouted to check on them.  The shots from before broke all the windows, Yunho covered himself with one of his arms, the other controlling the wheel. Changmin blocked the glass from Kyuhyun, holding onto him. The two cars started to move in, one of them bumped into them causing all of them to almost fall from the impact.

 

 

“We’re fine! I’m nearly done! Wait!” Kyuhyun clicked on the last part of the sniper, Changmin holding onto him in case he fell on his side.

 

 

“KYUHYUN!” Yunho shouted again, trying to hurry the youngest one up.  Another bump from the enemy’s car was done, causing all of them to fall over, Yunho just about managing to hold a strong grip onto the wheel of the car. Kyuhyun quickly got up, looking through the whole of his sniper as Changmin held him down. He aimed at the front boot of the car, knowing where all the mechanics were located. He tapped his fingers three times on the sniper, his usual habit before shooting.

 

 

BANG!

 

 

This caused the front car to break, smashing into the ones behind, creating a massive car crash. The cars got ready to do another full blow, both of them moving inwards at the same time to try and push Yunho’s cars together, hoping to kill them in the process.

 

 

“HYUNG!” Yunho stepped on the accelerator, the two cars that were next to them, for now they were behind them as they were just about to smash into them, he managed to miss them by a mere second. The other cars hit each other, Kyuhyun, taking advantage of the situation shot another bullet; the bullet broke through the front bonnet, hitting the oil container as the cars smashed into the cars from before which had already been shot by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shot one last time, the bullet hit the middle of the car right in front, causing a big explosion.

 

 

BOOM!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, to make this clear. They are all assigned numbers, Yunho = 1, Changmin = 2, Kyuhyun = 3. Depending on the order of the numbers, whichever one is first is the one who 'leads' the mission. Of course, Yunho would be the leader but, in this case, Changmin will be the one who enters the place first.

OMG! I UPDATED! So proud of myself! The teachers are having a strike right now so we don't need to come in today~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

I miss everyone~ :3