Chapter 1: A Normal Day

Secret Assassins

 

 

Yunho's Pov

 

 

 

“Changmin ah! Wake up now! It's time for school!” I shook my brother lightly, attempting to wake him up from his deep slumber. He was buried in his mountains of pillows which I had no idea where he had obtained them from, alone with his large white duvet. He slept on his front which was something that always worried me. I shook him again, this time a little harder to see if I could get his attention once again.

 

 

“Mmm...afjkghiosdf” He mumble something I could quite make out. I looked up at the clock and sighed.

 

 

“CHANGMIN AH! WAKE UP!” I smacked him on the back. It had been 20 minutes and he still hasn't woken up. At first I was being nice, but no more Mr nice guy! This little brat really needed a good beating.

 

 

“Ouch! Hyung! Why did you hit me!” He jumped up, giving me a pout. Sure he was cute but it was nothing I couldn't handle since I've seen him at his worst. Furthermore, school was something neither of us could be late for. Actually, scratch that. We could be slightly late but that meant skipping breakfast if Changmin decided he wanted to sleep in. A hungry Changmin is not a very good Changmin. This is speaking from first hand experience!

 

 

“It's not my fault you didn't wake up. Now go get ready, breakfast is waiting for you!” I said, leaving him as I made my way down stairs to the living room. It wasn't long until Changmin came down, fully dressed and all cleaned up before he sat at the chair opposite me while filling his cheeks with food.

“Changmin ah, eat slower before you choke.” I told him. Luckily he slowed down his pace a bit, swallowing before pulling another spoonful of food in his mouth. Choking was the least of my worry. Somehow, Changmin has managed to acquire this superpower of never choking while eating heaps of food all at once. A superpower which is both pointless and extremely useful (for Changmin that is).

 

 

“Hyung~ Do we have anything today?” He asked me, looking up for a bit before looking back at his food. I thought for a bit, wondering how the events of today was going to turn out. From my memory, there was nothing we had to do specifically but you never know.

 

 

“I don't think so. Be quick and eat, we need to get you to school.” With a few more mouth full, we cleared up the table together and made our way out the door, putting our shoes on at the door step. We hopped into my car and started the engine. It wasn't a long ride to the school, only 20 minutes tops. Thank god for cars, right?

 

 

 

“GAHHHHHH! It's Jung Yunho sun-saeng-nim!!”

“He's so handsome~”

“It's Changmin oppa!”

The girls were whispering about them, fangirling like crazy. It was something the two Jung brothers experienced on a daily basis. The norm we should say. When the two Jung brothers walked, talk about them would be following closely behind them. Sure their looks, voice and personality we godly but they were never ones to use this power to their advantage unless required to. Yunho was always the most righteous of the two but since he was the elder, he would be the one to ward off anyone who came to them with some kind of ulterior motive.

 

 

 

“Hyung, do you know where Kyuhyun is?” Changmin asked me as we walked to class together, looking around with his eyes of a hawk.

 

 

“No idea, why?” I questioned my younger brother, looking down to see him.

 

 

“N-nothing... I just wanted to talk to him....” Once we reached mid way, we parted as he needed to go to form and I needed to go to the staff room. I sat down and began reading my emails, checking up on anything from other teachers or my other 'job'. There was nothing that really caught my eye. Apparently some kids had a fight in the boy's bathroom. One fell and burst a pipe which meant that all students and teachers were forbade from entering the third floor boy's bathroom. The boys were sent into detention and won't be attending classes until next week Tuesday. Luckily for me, non were students I was teaching.

 

 

“Yunho ssi, how are you today?” Someone came out behind me. I turned around to see who it was.

 

 

“Oh, Kim ssi. I'm fine. And yourself?” She was a new teacher, only arriving a week ago to teach math since our previous teacher was off on maternity leave. She always had a smile on her face, bright and smart and was only a year younger then me. She had a sense of aura around her which made everyone happy. No students could refuse her since you could tell how genuine she was. Rare to come across someone like this nowadays. Especially in the teaching profession. Sure there were some but they were rare.

 

 

“That's good to hear! I hope you've planned all your lessons today. I need to go to my next class since I've got a form to look after. Mrs Lee from English hasn't been feeling well these past few days so I'll be filling in for her today! See you later.” With that she left the room, it was time for me to go since I had a science class to teach in a few minutes. It was Changmin and Kyuhyun's class to be precise.

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

I waited as Kyuhyun came into form, him being perfect as always as he greets everyone, causing all of them to somehow faint dramatically. I would have done so myself if it wasn't because I've been with him for so long, I've managed to get use to it. Still, it gets me every time. He walked over to me, a smile plastered both our faces as we sat down next to each other.

 

 

“How have you been? I didn't see you online yesterday. I wanted so long for you!” I pouted, I stayed on Starcraft for 4 hours straight waiting for Kyuhyun to come online but he never came online. I was getting worried but I was sure everything was all right since he would have messaged me otherwise. However, a day without Kyuhyun made life extremely boring.

 

 

“Sorry...I had something else to do...” He apologised

Don't pout ok? How about I come over and we can play together!” He smiled, grabbing me by my elbow and swinging it from side to side. A small smile crept up on my lips.

 

 

“Ok! I'll tell Yunho hyung~ We'll all go home together.”

 

 

“Ok everyone! Sit down!” Our new form tutor who was meant to be covering for our current one came in, clapping her hands as all of us took our seats. Me and Kyuhyun didn't need to move since we were already in our seats. With that Kim sun-saeng-nim started our form. It wasn't particularly long since it was only talking about our up coming exams and how to revise for it. Soon enough it was time to go to first period, Science. Not particularly a good way to start the morning but who am I to complain? At least I get to sit with Kyuhyun for another our before we move to another class.

 

 

“Right everyone, take your seat” Yunho hyung told us, we sat down on our seats and thus began the lesson. It wasn't long before it had me zone out, thinking of ways to confess to a certain somebody...Yes...that somebody is Kyuhyun.... I've been in love with him since little, I just didn't have the guts to ask him out. Another thing is that it could totally ruin our friendship, that's something I don't want to do... Not after so long.

 

 

“Jung Changmin!” I heard someone call me, waking me up from my day dream.

 

 

“Huh?” I said.

 

 

“Are my lessons that boring?” Crap...It was Yunho hyung... I was definitely going to get a lecture when we get home... I looked over at Kyuhyun who mouthed “Sorry” to me.

 

 

“I-I'm sorry...It won't happen again...”

 

 

“It better not.” He went back to the board and began the lesson again.

 

 

“I'm sorry! I was calling you but you couldn't hear me...What were you thinking about?” I heard Kyuhyun whisper to me.

 

 

“Oh...it was nothing...” Before I knew it, it was lunch.

 

 

“Changmin ah? Are you ok? You don't usually zone out in lessons.” Yunho hyung ask me from across the table. Kyuhyun, him and I were eating together in the cafeteria.

 

 

“It's nothing... I was just thinking about something... Sorry about that hyung.”

 

 

“It's ok. But don't do that if we are in a mission ok? It could be very dangerous.” We continued to eat.

 

 

“Can I sit with you guys?” We heard someone ask.

 

 

“Oh, Kim ssi, sure. We don't mind.” Yunho hyung replied as Kim sun-saeng-nim sat down next to Yunho hyung.

 

 

“I heard you zoned out in your science lesson today Changmin.” She gave a slight giggle.

 

 

“Yeah...”

 

 

“Are you ok? You don't usually zone out.”

 

 

“I was just thinking about something.”

 

 

“About what? Confessing to someone?” She nudged me, I could feel my face get red from that comment “Omo! Really? Who's the lucky girl?”

 

 

“Ah, it's time for the next lesson Kim ssi. Be quick an finish your food, wouldn't want you to start a lesson on an empty stomach.” Yunho hyung gave a smile to Kim sun-saeng-nim, that god he butted in otherwise it would have been slightly awkward with Kyuhyun there.

 

 

“Ah, yes.” She finished the last of her food and walked to her next class, Yunho hyung was about to leave when I remembered something.

 

 

“Ah! Hyung, today Kyuhyun's coming over since he promised to play with me.”

 

 

“Ok, I'll wait outside your from once class is over..”

 

 

“Ok.” Me and Kyuhyun walked to our next class.

 

 

RING RING

 

 

Soon enoughit was the end of school.

 

 

“Yunho hyung~” Kyuhyun ran to Yunho hyung once we saw him outside our class. We walked together to his car, getting in. I sat at the back with Kyuhyun this time since I like sitting next to him . Suddenly Yunho hyung's phone rang.

 

 

“Yes, yes. I understand,. When? Ok, we'll get ready.” He said repeatedly on the phone.

 

 

“What's wrong?” Kyuhyun took the words right out of my mouth.

 

 

“We have another mission. Get ready.”

 

 

 

 

 

Kimiikins Unnie! You said you wanted to be apart ofthe ficcie so here you go! You are Kim ssi! The pretty math teacher~~ Muahahaha As promised <3

 

:OOOO I wonder what their mission is about?! We shall see very soon!

 

Comment and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3