Chapter 5: Goodbye Teacher

Secret Assassins

 

Contains mature language~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

No one's pov 

 

 


"Kim ssi" Yunho struggled to get the words out. Was it really her, the same one who is currently teaching at their school? Sure she looked like her but she could be totally different.

 

 


"What? Surprised that a measly looking female teacher such as myself could kill so many of the government's little rats?!" A cackle came from her lips, throwing her head back. Her eyes widened, Changmin had never seen his teacher so...crazy... Her cackle sent shivers down his spine, he hated seeing a teacher he respected so much like this.

 

 

 

"Why did you do this?" Yunho asked.

 

 

 

"Why? WHY?! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?! They ing deserved it. All of them... I still need to kill the rest. Such little bastards using students to do their dirty work after they couldn't manage one little killer. Oh I would love to see them pissing themselves right now. Frightened little maggots. You should have seen their faces just before their death! It was a sight to behold." She let out a sigh in satisfaction, her long diatribe had cost her. She didn't even realise that Yunho was slowly inching he way closer to her. He brought his gun to the front of her neck and pressed down at her harshly.

 

 

 

"You say one more swear word in front of the kids, I'll blow your face off." Kyuhyun watched from the sidelines, he could see Yunho was getting angry with every word Kim ssi was saying. Quickly, he packed his things up at lightning speed, disassembling the sniper and backing it in his suits while taking his laptop, he ran downstairs to the ground floor. He needed to stop this, for the better.

 

 

 

"Changmin!" He pressed on his ear piece. Changmin heard it and pressed on his.

 

 

 

"Yes?" He was glad to finally hear the younger's voice, knowing he's safe.

 

 

 

"We need her alive. I know what the chief said but we need to capture her alive and now! Changmin, you cannot let her die, not matter what, you hear me?!" Changmin gave a small 'yes' before cutting off Kyuhyun. He looked at the other two and quickly ran for it, sliding underneath to tackle the teacher, tripping Kim ssi up. This caught Yunho by surprised when Changmin crouched up and way met by Yunho's gun dress against his forehead. Yunho's eyes widened and quickly removed his gun from his brother's head. Changmin stood up from his crouching position and turned around to face his teacher who was now lying on the floor. Her eyes fully of hatred as she grabbed a dagger.

 

 

 

"Do anything and it will be the end of you." Yunho aimed his gun at her head. She halted for a while. Yunho looked into her eyes. This was all too easy. How did the police not get to her? Something's strange... A smirk rose from her lips.

 

 

 

"They should have all died... THEY WILL ALL DIE!" Her eyes rolled back as she laughed hysterically. Kyuhyun dropped his equipment and ran over to the closest open window. He was currently on the 7th floor. He could see all of them in front with the bright light he installed with Changmin's help. He wasn't going to make it in time. He needed to get down there and quick.

 

 

 

"CHANGMIN! I'm going to jump, catch me!" Kyuhyun shouted through his ear piece. Changmin just about got the order when he looked up and saw his best friend and secret crush on the ledge of the 7th floor window. Kyuhyun and Changmin locked eyes, clutching tightly at the window ledge.

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" He shouted, not even bothering using the ear piece. He nearly screamed when he saw Kyuhyun take a few steps back and then ran forward, jumped over the ledge of the window. The wall slightly broke off beneath his hands as he lifted off the tall building. Changmin was too flabbergasted to do anything, only watching with his eyes opened. Quickly, Yunho pushed his gun over to Changmin and brought his brother's aim the Kim ssi before running as fast as his legs could take him to the front of the building Kyuhyun was falling from. Kyuhyun felt himself falling at a fast pace, he could see Yunho at the bottom, running closer to him. Yunho looked upwards and tried to pinpoint where to stand, luckily Kyuhyun fell right into his arms, his breathing was heavy and from worry of the younger. He brought the younger closer, engulfing him a a tight hug.

 

 

 

"Do...ever...do...that...again..." He said in between breaths, putting Kyuhyun down from the bridal style he was currently at. Kyuhyun gave him a smile to try and make the other feel a bit better before running over to Changmin. His best friend gave a sign in relief before concentrating back at the teacher.

Kyuhyun's eyes scanned for something. A detonator to be precise. The red of the button caught his eyes underneath his teacher's long black coat. He grabbed onto it and could see the digital clock begin to count down. They had exactly 30 minutes left before somewhere was going to be blown up. He grabbed onto the neckline of her clothes and lifted her up.

 

 

 

"Where is the bomb?!" He asked through gritted teeth. He had liked her as a teacher ever since she came to the school but right now wasn't the time to hesitate. Not when there were lives at stake. If he hadn't seen the small glowing light of the detonator in his infrared detector he used to pinpoint all the people, it could have easily been missed. He was glad he had found it but it was also unexpected.

 

 

 

 

"They will all be dead soon~" She hummed. Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he threw her onto the floor.

 

 

 

 

"Call the police station, tell them to round up every single person in the bomb squad and tell them there's a bomb there. Search every crook and cranny to find it. You have just less than 30 minutes." Changmin didn't hesitate and made the call. The chief and been surprised greatly and issued a code black.

"Let's bring her back. I checked her file while we were waiting for her. She has no training on weaponry, hand to hand combat. She's weak." Changmin pulled the teacher up and brought out a hand cuff, locking it on her wrists as he put them behind her back. It would have been easier if the bomb as located nearer to them as Changmin was one for those things, being able to build and defuse one easily depending on the brand. Kyuhyun brought out a small tablet in his back pocket and fondled with it, connecting the Y.C.K's ear pieces with the police station's radios.

"Help me get my equipment, they are on the 7th floor." Changmin nodded and pushed Kim ssi over to Yunho before making his way back to the building where Kyuhyun dropped his stuff. Kyuhyun walked over to the building where Changmin had planted the strong light and switched it off, pocketing the little gadget. By this time, Yunho had already pushed Kim ssi into the car and sat her down.

 

 

 

 

"Come on, we need to get going." Kyuhyun nodded and Yunho's words and watched as Changmin ran back to them with 2 suitcases in hand. He put it in the car boot and sat at the front seat with Kyuhyun sitting at the back once again. The younger watched his teacher, trying to observe her but she was a hard one to read. Her short black hair fell just above her shoulder with full fringe to top it off. She was unquestionably beautiful with a kind person around school. She was usually paired up with Yunho being the next beauty which teachers at their school seemed to lack.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not revealing anything." Kyuhyun sighed and turned his head around, looking ahead. How was he going to unseal lips which were bound tightly together?

 

 

 

 

"We've found it!" Kyuhyun jumped when a voice came to him though his ear piece.

 

 

 

 

"Sunggyu hyung? Where was is?" Kyuhyun asked, pressing down on his ear.

 

 

 

 

"Underneath the Chiefs' desk. It was in a small compact box with no illuminations or faults which could make us think it was there. It took longer than anticipated. Our bomb squad is getting to it now. Don't worry, we'll have it sorted in a few minutes."

 

 

 

 

"Thank you." Sunggyu was one of the rare police men in the force which actually liked them. One reason being that he was good friends with Yunho in their high school years. He was usually the one who checked up on them as the other people didn't like to even hear their voice as it annoys them that the police was relying on assassins to do their work when they couldn't do it themselves. And 2/3 of it was high school students at that. If the press knew abut it, the police force would be more of a laughing stock than it was now.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is...is she with you?" Kyuhyun paused for a bit, uncomfortable with talking about his teacher whom he cared for a lot.He knew what was going to happen to her, he didn't want to imagine it. He wished he didn't know.

"Ok, bring her back, we'll start the interrogation early tomorrow morning." Sunggyu knew Kyuhyun nearly as much as Yunho knew Kyuhyun. They were also really close friend, Sunggyu being a big brother to him when times were hard. They cut off and Kyuhyun prayed their bomb squad knew what they were doing.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Changmin and Kyuhyun watched as the night fell into light and they were brought to the cell where Kim ssi would be staying for the rest of the day or even more, depending on how she were to cooperate. The bomb had been defused and brought out of the station, lifting code black. They had done good without Changmin's guidance but it took longer than anticipated. The theory of how the bomb got there was still a mystery to them but everyone was safe and that was all they cared about.

Changmin and Kyuhyun was standing on the opposite side of the chief's office. A small yawn  came from Kyuhyun's lips as he rested his head against Changmin's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"It's getting late..." He muttered. Changmin froze, feeling his heart race to unbelievable speed. He choked back and answer and instead nodded at the younger. He yawned again before closing his eyes, feeling the other's warmth, he drifted to sleep. A small smile crept up Changmin's lips as he watched his secret crush sleep on his should. Just then, Yunho came out of the chief's office with his hands rubbing the back of his head. His eyes instantly softened when he saw Kyuhyun sleeping. The younger had always had that affect on him, making him feel softer and lighter. He smiled and nodded at Changmin.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll call up the school tomorrow. We'll all take the day off." Changmin nodded and looked over at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

"Should we bring him back to ours?" He asked. Truth be told, Kyuhyun had never been to their house. He had always gone home after a long mission but since he was asleep now, if would be best to bring him back to theirs. Besides, they didn't know where the younger lived. (Despite the both of them nagging Kyuhyun to tell them where he lived, he insisted i would be better not to.)

 

 

 

 

"Yup, don't wake him up though." Changmin nodded once again and moved to the side, holding onto Kyuhyun's head with his hand and scooped him up bridal style. Just then, Kyuhyun fluttered his eyes open and shuffled around.

 

 

 

 

"It is morning already?" He asked his best friend. Changmin froze and slowly but quickly, put Kyuhyun down on the chairs.

"I fell asleep... I'm going to go home now... I'll see you all later.. Bye hyung!" He waved goodbye. Yunho and Changmin was about to stop him when Sunggyu came over and stopped them.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he's safe. Hey Kyuhyun! Wait up!" He ran after the younger. Yunho shrugged his shoulders and made his way to his car with Kyuhyun following behind.

"When are you going to tell them?" He asked Kyuhyun as they entered his car.

 

 

 

 

"Not anytime soon." Kyuhyun yawned as Sunggyu helped his strap his seat belt on. He sat at the front seat, next to Sunggyu who was driving him home.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok, but be careful. You don't want your father finding out." Kyuhyun nodded and fell back on his seat. He had been doing this for a couple of years without anyone in his family knowing. Hopefully, he would continue that. Today had been a long day but tomorrow was surely going to be even longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kdlgjdgsdtlajg I was going to finish updating yesterday but I was coming home and being in the car for 2 hours isn't nice. Especially when you feel a little car sick, I couldn't get my head around to updating :/

Guys! Do you know this game called 'Mini me'? It's mainly for android or Iphones (I believe) If you don't, I really recommend it! It's soo cute and addictive xD

If you're just starting, you can use my invite code since you get more donuts (Donuts = currency) It's 134148381 :D Have fun playing! My name is Aria-pyon so add me if you are playing already! Make sure you tell me that it's you from AFF because I tend to not add random people I don't know xD

 

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3