Chapter 4: Identity Revealed: Surprise Us

Secret Assassins

Bold = Speaking through their ear pieces

Bold + Italic = What they are signalling to each other

Italic = Usually means their thoughts

Sorry for the confusion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

No one's Pov

 

 

“Another 2 more coming right at you from the right, 5 metres away. Yunho hyung, go in.”

(Flash back of the most recent chapter)

 

 

Yunho nodded knowing Kyuhyun would be looking at his looking glass on his sniper while trying to track the others down. They were using heat senses that Yunho and Changmin dropped around the buildings when they made their way up, this way if someone or something were to come, Kyuhyun could see what they were on his computer since the satellites he was using before was too risky, he had to have a back up plan. Even though they were technically working for the government, they were still branded as enemies, they didn't want to government to suddenly realise one of the assassins had been using military equipment. They could get done in for it.

Yunho pressed his back against the wall, breathing lightly as he waited for the footsteps of the enemies close in on him. He looked back to see Changmin pressed against another wall and gave the younger a nod. He could hear the enemies light footsteps.

 

 

"NOW!" Yunho shouted as he lunged forward and caught one of them by the neck and into a head lock. Changmin ran quickly and grabbed the other one before he could attack Yunho and used his arm to punch down on the back of the enemies' head. The man fell on the floor, face first as he was knocked out cold.

Yunho tightened his grip around the man's neck, slowly the man's breathing cut off and lost consciousness. Yunho dropped him on the ground making a loud thud.

 

 

"Where to?" Yunho pressed down on his ear piece. Kyuhyun stayed silent for a second as the tapping of the keyboard was all that was heard in the background.

Kyuhyun's eyes scanned for anyone else in the area but they seemed further than the three which was at the building. He didn't see anyone within the 10 metre radius so they could proceed to the next step.

 

 

"Make your way down to the 3rd floor. Changmin, take the right while Yunho hyung, you take the left and stay right on Changmin's tail."

 

 

"Roger that." Changmin said in his bluetooth. Kyuhyun turned to his sniper and looked at the eye hole, moving his sniper around to the lady, taking his eyes off Changmin and Yunho for a second. All he saw was the back of her head, he hair slowly moving in time with the breeze. She still hadn't found him yet, everything was going well. Suddenly, he heard a beep from his laptop. Quickly, he left his sniper and turned to his laptop, a red light was going closer to the two blue at an alarming speed. Kyuhyun pressed his ear piece.

 

 

"Hyung! Stop!" He nearly shouted but he managed to control his voice. The two green lights had stopped but the red light didn't.

"Enemy at point C, North East, 2 metres. He's quick, Changmin distract him, Yunho go for the kill. You might have to use more force on this one, they are must stronger than the other 3. I can feel it." Changmin heard Kyuhyun's voice through the voice piece and quickly pressed his back on the closest wall. He was right where the enemy was, he could hear him breathing on the other side of the wall. When Kyuhyun said he was quick, he wasn't lying. Changmin looked back and saw Yunho, using his hands and pointed at his eyes and then to the wall. He was signalling to Yunho that he was going first. Yunho brought his hand up.

 

'Wait' He listened in on the small footsteps the other was making. The enemy was pacing in small footsteps not too far from them. He counted down in his head .

'3....2...1...' He swung his arm down and Changmin jumped forward from the signal. He grabbed the man by the neck and brought his back to his chest. He tried to strangle the man from behind but the man was smart and ran backwards, pushing Changmin onto a wall.

 

 

"Ommpf!" He groaned from the impact of the wall and his back colliding against each other. The didn't let go though, he was persistent and the man knew so he walked forward and rammed Changmin back into the wall over and over again. The pain was getting to him as the 5th time he hit the wall, his arms began to loosen and he fell to the ground, his body sliding down the cold, damp wall. The man turned around, a black mask covered his face. Changmin saw a shiny object in his hand. It was a dagger. The man gave a smirk and brought his hand up whilst holding the dagger and ed it towards Changmin. Changmin closed his eyes, expecting pain but he felt nothing. Reluctantly, he opened it to see Yunho's backside to him. Yunho was holding onto the man's arm, pushing the daggered hand back towards the man. It was a fight between their strengths. Thinking quickly, Yunho kneed the guy in the shin causing him to groan in pain and turned the dagger towards the man and stabbed him tin the stomach.

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhh!" The man cried in pain as he fell to the ground. Changmin clutched his stomach and slowly brought himself up.

 

 

"Are you ok?" Yunho asked him as he stared at the man on the ground.

 

 

"I'm fine." Changmin said. Yunho pressed onto his blue tooth and spoke into it.

 

 

"Anymore?" He asked Kyuhyun.

 

 

"No, are you all ok?"

 

 

"Changmin took quite a ramming but overall, we're fine." They heard a sigh of relief coming from the younger which brought a smile to their lips. They were still on the 4th floor but near the stairs.

 

 

"Proceed to the next floor until you reach down to the 2nd floor. There you should be able to get a better view. I need to you help me plant something there." He told them.

 

 

"Sure, what is it?" Yunho replied.

 

 

"Changmin, look in your right pocket. There should be a silver thing in there. I need you to put that on the windowsill and aim the front right at the lady, can you do that for me?" Changmin fumbled in his right packet and took out a long, silver oval object. He examined it for a bit but had no idea what it was.

 

 

"Of course, I'll do it well!" He smiled as Kyuhyun cut off. Changmin took a deep breath and clutched the object in his hand. He looked over at Yunho and gave him a nod. Yunho gave a nod back and waited for Changmin to go in front of him and make their way down the stairs, listening out for anyone else or any orders from Kyuhyun.

They had made their way to the 3rd floor and pressed their back to the walls, carefully peaking across to see if anyone was there.

 

 

'Clear' Changmin signalled and ran forward with Yunho right behind him. It had taken them another ten minutes to reach where they wanted to go. Changmin ducked down and walked forward to the whole in the wall where there was meant to be a window. He could see the lady look straight at them but a bit further up. It seemed she hadn't realised they had already moved to the 2nd floor. Changmin brought out the silver object and placed it on the windowsill, its front (or so he hoped it was) pointed straight at the lady.

"Done. Now what?" Changmin asked.

 

 

"Here comes the hard part. I need you two to sneak up on the lady and ambush her in anyway possible." They gave a small 'ok' to the younger before looking back at each other. How were they going to do that?

 

 

"Hyung, I need you to distract the lady. I'll sneak up behind her and attack her then." Yunho looked at Changmin with worried eyes. He opted for the harder job.

 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

 

"Don't worry about me hyung. If anything happens, Kyuhyun would shoot that lady to death in a split second." Yunho nodded but still felt worried for his younger brother but didn't want to stop him. This was what he needed to do to go down as a better assassin. He needed it.

 

 

"Ok, but make sure you be really careful." Changmin nodded and stepped backwards as Yunho stepped forwards. He gave one last look at him brother before Changmin headed down the stairs. He waited for the signal the Changmin were to give him when he was in position. For now, he ducked down near the window and sat below it. He closed his eyes and focus on his breathing. He prayed that nothing would happen to Changmin or Kyuhyun. The sound of static came through as he pressed his receiver on the ear piece.

 

 

"Hyung, Changmin's in position." Yunho was confused to the voice he heard.

 

 

"Kyuhyun? Why are you telling me and not Changmin?"

 

 

"Unfortunately for him, the perfect place to camp is infested with sharks all of a 2-5 metre radius from all direction." Changmin was surrounded so that made it that much harder for their job. Yunho turned around to face the window and peaked up a bit. He would see a few people on the side, the lady stood still. In fact, she hasn't moved at all since that last attack. Something was weird about this.

"Move in." Yunho brought his hand up to the windowsill and clutched it gently. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. He opened his eyes and stood up, in one swift movement he jumped over the ledge and down he went. He landed on his feet, his body crouched down but she stood up. The lady looked down to meet Yunho's face but stopped at there.

 

 

"Nice to meet you." He said to the lady but she said nothing. Kyuhyun looked closely at his computer screen as the green light behind the lady moved slowly towards the lady. It was Changmin, he had to tread carefully if he didn't want the other people to find him and attack him.

Kyuhyun stepped away from his laptop and went over to his gun, screwing on a silencer at the end before looking through the peeping hole, scanning for the enemies that were closest to Changmin. He had spotted one, only a metre away from Changmin. It was surprising how dumb that man had to be for not spotting Changmin. He pulled the trigger and hot the man on the head, an instant kill to reduce that chance of a cry in pain as the one who got shot went down. It made it easier for them to move around and not get caught but a scream.

Yunho looked at the lady, the corner of his eyes he could see a man drop down dead. 'Kyuhyun's doing.' He thought to himself as Changmin's face could been seen by the night's light. He was getting closer. Just as Changmin was going to strike, the lady turned around and looked up, Kyuhyun had just about pointed his sniper at the lady, peering in it. She was looking right at him.

 

 

"She's found me! She's known about me all along!" He talked into in ear piece. Yunho's eyes widened and so did Changmin's. Yunho ran over to the lady but Changmin was closer. The lady lifted her hand up with a dagger in her hand, attempting to throw it at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took a silver box out of his pocket and pressed a button, suddenly a white light shined on the lady and lighted up the abandoned warehouse. Changmin slid underneath and lifted his hand up to grab the lady's white mask and threw it away. The lady screamed and turned around in attempt to cover her face but it was all in vain when Yunho stopped in his tracks, seeing her face bright and clear.

 

 

"Kim-ssi"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-bows- I'm sorry for not updating for so long, I'm am terribly sorry! I also lost my USB which contained all of my notes including pictures and stuff I use to make posters! I'm so upset! But luckily I know where all the storylines are going! (Thank god for good memory)

P.s: I would have finished this chapter earlier if my younger brother and sister didn't keep looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing!

I updated for SilentKeeper Unnie~~~ Here ya go! Sorry if it was kinda bad :/

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3