Chapter 3: Continuation

Secret Assassins

 

No one’s Pov

 

 

The 3 of them sat back into place, buckling their belts as they continued with their ride. Glass was everywhere, on the seats, on the floor of the car. It wasn’t anything unprecedented. In fact, it was the exact opposite. Kyuhyun bushed the back of his seat with a handkerchief, trying to take away as much glass as possible. Changmin sighed as he fell back onto his seat.

 

 

“Thanks Kyu.”

 

 

“No problem, just make sure you don’t do any else that is as careless as that.” He stuck his tongue out at Changmin. Changmin returned with a pout. The rest of the car ride was quieter, Yunho looking at the rear-view mirror now and again to check if anyone was following, but mainly looking at the two kids at the back seat. They didn’t seem to be getting followed anymore. How he was going to break this incident to the chief of police, he did not know. He sighed, wondering how much more paperwork was going to be needed to scan and filed in on top of the school work.

 

 

“Hyung… don’t worry about that, I’ll help you.” Changmin said, as if he read his older brother’s mind. Yunho smiled at him, giving him a straight nod as he stepped on the accelerator.

 

 

“I hope we won’t get in trouble because of what happened with the car…” Kyuhyun added in. All that was left was an awkward silent as they all think of a reasonable excuse to tell the police. Who cares!? They were assassins! If they wanted, they could wipe out the whole police force. Right now, they had other worries to care about.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

The three stood next to the car, well, badly broken but still usable car. They took their equipment, Kyuhyun looking around to find any good hiding places for his sniper and laptop, along with anything he needed. He scrunched up his nose, the best one he could find was pretty far away.

 

 

“Need help?” Changmin asked him, Kyuhyun nodded, pointing at the building in the west.

“That’s pretty far.”

 

 

“It will have to do unfortunately.” He grabbed onto a suitcase, containing his laptop before making his way to the white building. Changmin looked up for a bit before sighing, grabbing the rest of Kyuhyun equipment and making his way there too. Yunho looked back at the two quickly before turning back around again. He had a map of the area, drawn up by one of the other police officers who came here on a patrol once. Luckily, he had a good memory and was able to map out exactly everything, down to the number of rooms. He laid it out on the car bonnet, lining the building to where it was drawn on the paper.

 

 

“So here we are… and here’s where Kyuhyun is going to be…” He mumbled to himself. He circled Kyuhyun’s area which a green pen. The place where he and Changmin were going was circled in red.

Kyuhyun and Changmin walked up the great amount of stairs which seemed never ending. Luckily for Changmin, it ended. Kyuhyun put his suitcase on the floor lightly before running over to the front window, looking out at it. The building was all white, windows in tact but it was empty. Not door, only white space. It confused Kyuhyun why they put windows in without finished the rest but it wasn’t his to worry about. He pushed the window upwards and looked out of it, allowing half of his body to beoutside. He found the building Changmin and Yunho was going to be in. Perfect… He smiled.

 

 

“Just put it here, go back to Yunho hyung. I’ll be ready when you are.” Changmin put Kyuhyun’s luggage down, giving the younger a nod.

 

 

“Don’t forget to turn on your radio.” He reminded Kyuhyun before rushing back down the 10 flights of stairs and back to Yunho. Kyuhyun gasped, quickly fumbling through his pockets to find his radio, switching it on. He put on the Bluetooth, switching that on too.

 

 

“Changmin’s coming back Yunho hyung.”

 

 

“Good. Tell me when you’re ready setting up.” Kyuhyun looked around the room, looking for some kind of wooden box to put underneath his laptop. Luckily for him, he found one, somehow. He opened up his suitcase, taking his laptop out and logging on. Once he was done, he opened his other suitcase and took out his sniper. He arranged the different parts before putting it on a pod-like stand for it, facing out of the window. Of course, not forgetting a silencer, screwing it on tightly as the sniper stood its place in all its glory.

 

 

“Ready, just need to load the files.” Yunho heard though his Bluetooth. It was as if right on time Changmin popped up. They had everything they needed already on. Now all that was needed was a plan.

 

 

 

“Hyung… why don’t you change the formation? If anything were to happen, not only I’ll be in danger, but you and Kyuhyun too!” Changmin looked at Yunho, his head down with worry.

 

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. Just follow Kyuhyun.” He smiled. Changmin nodded as the both of them put on a pair of sunglasses and ran towards the building where they were going to stay for now. The sun was going down ever so slowly. It was already 8pm, on hour left until their target was going to come to the Seoul watering hole. Unlike where it would sound like it would be, the watering hold was quite far off. Being just on the edge of Seoul, any further out, it wouldn’t be part of the capital city. This made it a lot easier to abolish someone. There were less witnesses and that meant less people dying in the cross fire. Yunho and Changmin went into the building’s 5th floor, crouching down next to a window. Luckily for them, the building and Kyuhyun’s building were right next to the watering hole. The watering hole being sandwiched between the two. Looking through the eye hole of the sniper, Kyuhyun could see where Yunho and Changmin were.

All that was left was the waiting game.

 

They had waited half an hour, still a half hour left till the woman was meant to come. The plea was to find her quickly and capture her, dead or alive, it didn’t matter. Of course alive would be their aim. Knowing the police would like to question her first but if anything she did meant any harm to Kyuhyun or Changmin, Yunho would end it for her straight away.

 

 

“Hyung! She’s here early!” Changmin nudged. Yunho jumped up and so did Kyuhyun when he heard it over the Bluetooth. Slowly, he lifted his head above the windowsill, just able to see what was outside. It was a female dress up all in black, wearing a white mask. It was said in the file she wore this kind of get up, looking at it in real life, he didn’t quite understand such a flashy outfit. Especially with the contrasting colours of the white mask and black clothing.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, looked around to see if anyone is there.” Yunho ordered. There was said to be no camera’s in this current part of Seoul, annoying everyone, especially Kyuhyun. This led him to hack into the space satellite which allowed him to see live images from out of space, monitoring people. He hated doing this, if he got found out, he would get in real big trouble that not even the police themselves would be able to save him. But work was work and something this little wasn’t going to stop him. Luckily for them, he had already got into the satellite as soon as he started setting up, allowing the process of movement be smoother as the other two didn’t need to wait for him. He moved his mouse, scrolling it in the part of Seoul they were at. It seemed like there was nothing there but remember, it was not pitch black, easier for not only them but also their enemies to run away from the eye.

 

 

“There seems to be no one but remember to keep an eye out, it’s pretty dark.” Yunho and Changmin took off their sunglasses, chucking them in the corner before making their way down a floor. The back on the wall to make sure they weren’t seen across the white painted walls. The woman didn’t seem to do anything, pacing around the watering hold. Her head down at the floor as he pace kept as a constant rate. Changmin went inside the 4th floor first, going near the window which was directly below the one they were just at.

Everything seemed so easy… too easy…

 

 

“I see someone!” Kyuhyun whispered. Changmin stopped for a bit as Yunho made his way over. Changmin looked out the window and there stood a man next to the woman. They were talking to each other. It was too dark for either of them to see the man’s face, besides; he was facing away from all three. They kept chatting, only muffled speech was heard. Until, the woman looked over at the window Changmin and Yunho was at. Changmin and the woman’s eyes met for a split second as little of his eyes were still monitoring the woman. Quickly, he ducked.

 

 

“! She knows!” Changmin’s back leaned on the wall just beneath the window.

 

 

“Changmin!” Yunho jumped at Changmin, his body above the younger’s as the glass above him from the window broke. All Kyuhyun could hear was the sound of broken glass and their leader calling Changmin’s name.

 

 

“Hyung! Changmin! Are you ok?” He called out to the headset. Muffles were heard and soon only static. Kyuhyun tried re-connecting, only to fail.

“!” He swore. It was rare he swore, Changmin would have paid a lot to hear that but Kyuhyun was worried. He griped his fist and punched the wooden box. A minute had passed and it was still only the sound of static. Kyuhyun kept his head down, wondering what he could do.

 

 

*Static sound* *Static sound*

“Kyu…” *Static sound*

“Kyuhy….” *Static sound*

“Kyuhyun! Can you hear me?!” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he heard his best friend’s voice.

 

 

“Changmin! What happened? Are you ok?” He breathed. Changmin chuckled lightly, a sound Kyuhyun was happy to hear.

 

 

“I’m fine and so is Yunho hyung. The woman threw a dagger at us and broke the window. The radio fell out of our pockets and started acting a bit weird. We finally fixed it luckily.” Kyuhyun sighed.

 

 

“Don’t ever scare me like that again.” He scoffed. Changmin shook his head, giving Yunho the ok sign as they continued with the mission.

“By the way, there seems to be more people coming. There’s a few on the ground floor and making their way up while the rest is coming over to you. I don’t think they know I’m here yet.” Kyuhyun added.

 

 

“Good, keep it that way. We don’t need you in direct contact unless it’s the last resort.” Yunho said. He and Changmin gave a look, a looking telling each other to be ready for the fight. A look they were familiar with. Changmin nodded, making his way to what would have been the front door. Yunho further back at support him. They pressed their bodies flat against the wall incase someone were to come in at this moment.

 

 

“At your left, 3 meters away from point A, be there in 5…4…3…2…1” Kyuhyun guided Changmin. This his help, as the countdown reached 0, Changmin lunged forward, hitting one of the enemies on the back of the head, knocking them out swiftly. As the woman knew they were there, secrecy was more important. Making sure he could pinpoint where Yunho and Changmin were. If needed, they would make a loud noise, if she were to find out Kyuhyun was there too. Something was needed to distract her away from Kyuhyun at every cost.  

“Another 2 more coming right at you from the right, 5 meters away. Yunho hyung, go in.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had to update. Sorry if it was rushed, I need to work tomorrow but I wanted to update something xDD It's nearly 12am so I need to sleep soon! I'll try update again next week or even this week if I have time! :D :D :D :D :D Thank you for all the suscribers~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

Please give my fics lots of love <3 <3