Meeting with 'The Kids'

Change

 

    I sat in front of an expensive looking building,next to a volcano ready to explode Yun-Ri.To say she was pissed was as clear as a dear in the headlights but she will get over it.They always do.

    Let's make things clearer and go back to when I and Yun-Ri got out of the airport.

    While we were walking out and Yun-Ri repeatedly dismissed my questions about those 'kids' with an occasional shrug or 'You'll see when we get there',at the entrance of the airport some good-for-nothings were wasting precious air their time.When they set eyes on us they started yelling (I couldn't understand what) at us.Yun-Ri lowered her head and walked faster,dragging me with her.

    I had no freaking idea what they were saying but from their tone it didn't sound like they were praising my great choice of clothing.I snatched my arm from the girls grip,put my suitcase down and turned towards the soon-to-be corpses.

    'Hey twats!Didn't your mothers taught you...'I yelled,very pissed of with these filthy pigs,but stopped when something pushed me from the side.

    Holy Jesus on toast why would someone drive their car on the sidewalk?!

    The collision with that thing resulted in me landing on my and hitting my head on a light post.

     When I looked up I saw many flashlights and cameras pointed at me.Have I passed out and woke up surrounded by '5 o'clock news' reporters?That's how they do things here,call the news first!?What if I died here...what is wrong with these people?

    My vision focused on the guy crouched in front of me with a concerned look on his face.Behind him was another one who was trying to keep the cameras away but did a poor job.He was facing the crowd so I could only make out his blonde hair and was speaking to the people gathered around us.

    The one in front of me waved his hands to get my attention.He was tanned which was unusual for asians,pretty built and also telling me something (of course in korean).

    'Could you just shut up for a second?'I managed to mumble holding my throbbing head.

    'You speak english then.'He continued,switching to english.No Sherlock!  'I deeply apologize for bumping into you. How do you feel?Do you need anything.I'm Taeyang and my friend there is Kwon Ji Yong.'He said pointing at the faceless blonde.

    'Sorry for bumping into me?Maybe sorry for almost running over me.I thought I was hit by a car!And are you going to let me get up or do you prefer to also give me a cold beside my bruised ?'I asked sarcastically,not carring everyone went silent,listening me throwing a tantrum at this surprisingly good looking guy.He stepped aside and held his hand for me to take(which I ignored and helped myself to stand up).

    The blonde guy came to us and I couldn't place him anywhere else than in an Abercrombie&Fitch catalogue either.

    He smiled wickedly,bowed too(this whole bowing thing is getting to me...)and excused his friend.

    'Looks like Taeyang is making ladies drop to his feet like usual.'Now his smile turner into a cocky smirk.Beside all the cockiness I couldn't help but notice his smooth voice.Tanned-Guy,a.k.a Taeyang, smacked him around the head and asked.'You sure are alright?'

     'Yes. Now get out of my way and take the cameras with you so I can find my new babysitter!'I snapped.

    Maybe it was a bit rude but I was almost knocked out for God's sake.They didn't look offended or anything,they actually smirked(again),pretty amused by my rudeness?And I was the weird one,huh?Blonde-Guy bowed (he was begging for another -slap around the head I supposed) and turned to the crowd.

    'As you wish Miss.'The tanned one singsonged,now with a big grin(that I wanted so much to wipe off)on his face and words dripping with sarcasm.

    I replied by turning on my heels and walking away to find Yun-Ri.As the people went on with what they were doing I spotted my babysitter gawking at me like I had a Menage a Trois with the two annoyingly good looking people I met,not as if one of them crashed into me.

    'What?'I asked,confused by her reaction.

    'You don't...they...We need to go come!'Was her oh-so-helping rambling.

     I just sighed and dropped it.I'll ask her later after meeting the 'kids'.I was hired as a choregraph for a bunch of kids?Someone has to much money and free time.

     While Yun-Ri was getting a cab I focused on the surroundings.With all the buildings,people and loud noises I felt like a kid in Disneyland.I could have easily put the Chesire Cat to shame with my big toothy grin as I turbed around,saw a food stand and didn't want nothing more than to dive in it!

    Poor shopman,the moment he saw me(most likely with a psychotic smile) approaching his stand,he was close to ting a brick.I would've laughed if I wasn't concentrating on goods displayed in front of him.

     That was until I was grabbed by the collar and spun around,meeting a pissed off Yun-Ri.She looked kind of scary but I hadn't tought of it much.My goal was the food stand for the moment.

    'You couldn't wait for 5 minutes?'She asked in disbelief.Well that's your job so watch out.Rule #1 in Babysit Blue Manual:Never take your eyes off the smurf-ish subject(me).

      'Me.Food.Now.'I said stomping my foot and gesturing to the stand.

    'Everyone is waiting for you.We don't have time for this.You will get your food later,come.'She was getting angrier by the minute but I wasn't going to back down when I was this close!

    'Another 10 minutes won't kill them!'I whined.

    We stared at each other,burning holes in our heads and I came up with a brilliant plan.

    'In that case...'I sighed taking a step towards her,giving up.'...Catch me if you can!'I shouted and made a run to get my food.

    The taxi ride was silent because Yun-Ri was at 'a loss of words' after seeing me almost jumping the shopman,ripping the food from his hands and walking off.I,on the other hand,was too busy stuffing my mouth and grinning like an mad woman.Even the taxi driver was giving me weird looks but I shrugged it off and kept my focus on the unidentified food I was munching.

    I finished eating before we got to a stop,feeling a thousand percent happier with a full stomach.

     We walked into one of the buildings,went through countless doors until we got into a conference room where people were chatting.There were a few adults and 7 guys around my age I think.

     I came in,followed by Yun-Ri and was greeted by smilling faces.

     'Do you wanna B?'A guy,seated in the middle,asked.

     'Block B!"The other six shouted and they all bowed.

     'I ain't buying anything,sorry.'I said with my arms raised,a bit taken aback.

     At that everyone went silent.I looked at Yun-Ri for help but she seemed as confused as the others-including me.

    'Lexy,The kids are the clients that your company assigned you to work with...You'll be working with them for the time being.'She explaind slowly like I was mentally challenged.

       'They are kids?'I asked gesturing to them and Yun-Ri just nodded.

      One of the guys stepped forward and presented himself as Park Kyung,then introduced me to the others who,if I got it right were: B Bomb ,Jaehyo ,Zico ,P.O ,Ukwon and Taeil.

       'I'm Alexandra Kade and I was hired as your choreographer.Hope we'll get along...'I finished not feeling very comfortable.

       Before leaving,a man who I found out is their manager told us that for the six months that will come the boys will be staying in a new flat and I was given an apartment not far from them.Also during these months they need to prepare for their comeback,which is the reason why I'm here:to make sure the choreography and dance is perfect 'till then.

    While the things above were told I took my time and study the boys.They glanced at me once in a while and smiled warmly,which I found really sweet,until I looked at the guy named Zico(I think..).He was glaring and checking me out from head to toe.Talking about rude brats!

      Do I really look like a Freak Show with legs?I groaned internally.I raised an eyebrow at him and was about to share a piece of my mind but didn't have the chance as the meeting ended and I wanted nothing more than to hibernate forever.

     Tomorrow morning I'll meet with them for the first practice...It'll be a long day.

 

 

        Author's Note:

        Now! They are no others than Block B!! 

        I have some questions:

        What do you think about Blue?

        Will she manage with the popular idols?

        Why did Zico gave her those looks?

         Do you want cookies?:D  Sure you do and you'll get as much as you waaant because you are here:D

 

                            photo images1_zps9438c770.jpg