The word of the day

Change

         She looked at the ground,trying to hide the tears that were threatening to fall.I didn't mean to lash out on her like that,but I barely had time,more exact then I should've been in the studio,not there waiting for...nothing.She wouldn't have even told me if I hadn't known already.

       'Yeah.You're right.You know about me.' She said as she looked directly at me. 'So don't ever presume you know what I feel like,what I am afraid of.I don't want to let you know because I would love to forget it.I struggle everyday not to remember that day.I fight with everything I have not to drawn in those memories because I don't want to go back there! I hate what I saw,I hate what it almost made of me! I am still gathering pieces of myself! I- I want to move on.'  Then let me help you.I wanted to yell at her,but I said nothing,letting her continue after she wiped her eyes.  'You got one thing right.' She chuckled.'I am not that bright and shiny.I am ed up.I don't tend to depend on people - ' She paused. ' - or on you.I deal with things my way and it is what it is.' She began walking away,then turned around.'Think you wanted an explanation or apology.I'm sorry I don't have one.' I wanted you to trust me.
 
       When she was out of sight I sat down,running my hands through my hair for the hundredth time that day.I was going to end up bald.
 
       For the first few days I met her,when we couldn't quiet stand each other, I thought she was a complete .Maybe I wasn't that charming either but we'll skip that part too.The point is she doesn't get from anybody,she is as stubborn as me,which is hard to find by the way,and is hot as hell.It's y when a girl plays hard,seems strong but isn't really that much and here is when I come was supposed to come in the equation.Whenever she could rely on me she preferred to be left alone.She was left all alone and I wanted her to open up.Just a little.
 
       I wanted to go and talk to her again,hoping she cooled off ,then my phone went off.
  
       'What?' Was the first thing I told Kyung.
    
       'You gotta come to the studio now Jihoo-shi.Something...occurred.'Kyung paused before finishing the sentence.
 
       'Right now?' I asked,irritated.They can't manage without me?
  
       'Yes...Now...'He said in the same awkward tone.
 
       'Araso...' I sighed then hung up and headed for the studio.Looks like we have to wait...Mianhae Blue.
 
       When I arrived at the studio and stepped in the conference room I found out why the meeting couldn't be avoided.The other members,manager hyung and Cho PD himself were seated at the table,patiently waiting for me.So the party is about to start...We are laid back most of the time,but when PD is with us it means things are either going great,or something's wrong.I hadn't heard of anyone winning something before their comeback so I figured it was the last.And I wished I wasn't right.If not for the tensed atmosphere I would have laughed at the scene.The guys and Cho were all seated,while manager hyung was at Cho's side,leaving me the seat at the end of the table,opposite to the owner of Stardom Entertainment!
 
       'Annyeonghaseyo,I'm sorry for being late.' I bowed before taking my seat.Cho PD nodded his head,then leaned more in his seat and giving me a leveled look.       
 
       'Now that we are all here -' He casted me another one of those looks.' - we can discuss a few matters.As you all know,despite the hardships and the 8 month break you are about to have a comeback.You worked really hard these past months and I am proud of you all,but recently some unsettling rumors began to spread.' Why is he looking at me yet again?'Woo Jiho,who decided to honour us with his presence a few minutes ago - 'He gestured to me as he spoke.He couldn't sleep at night if he didn't mention that...' is rumoured to be dating miss Ryu Hwayoung.' If my jaw could have been lower,it would have hit the floor at that moment.Everyone at the table was studying my reaction,the boys with worried expression and PD with a cold stare.'Of course the company denied them all and we are confident you will announce us before thinking on starting a relationship.The same with the other members.' He paused and for a moment I thought he wanted to look through me,not at me.
 
       I figured that wasn't what really bothered him and the real problem was about to be revealed,but couldn't help but space out a bit before.The whole room looked like a badly acted,scenerized and casted part of The Godfather.The only thing that was missing was a cat in Cho's arms and it would have been perfect.I stopped myself from diving further into LalaLand and tried to pull it together for what I was about to hear,then noticed that even if I wasn't quiet normal before I met Alexandra,her weirdness was starting to rub off on me.I wanted to smile as I was thinking of her even in that situation,then felt bad for how we let things between us when I left.Maybe if I can make whatever is here quick I can go back to her.
 
        'I also heard Block B is getting really well with our foreign choreographer,miss Russel.' Wel,.'I am pleased of the outcome and encourage good relationships between the people you all work with,but I think they shouldn't happen outside the studio.We all know miss Russel may have had a tough time comprehending a new lifestyle away from her home and that is miss Yun-Ri's job,to make sure miss Russel is well.We don't want any more unfounded rumours to appear so please be careful and continue working hard.That's what I wanted to settle for today.You should go to the dorms and rest well.'  Translation:I don't like any of you near that girl outside of the studio, no matter how 'interesting' she may be.I am your boss I made a point and you'll listen to it,hopefully when I tell you nicely.Don't even get me started if I found out about something else between the choreographer and one of you...
 
       After saying our goodbyes and after,finally our PD and manager hyung left,we headed to our dorm.The atmosphere was something between a funeral and a natural disaster and no one talked until we got to the dorm. I wanted to see her tonight...
 
       'You could have told me PD was comming.' I said to Kyung as we were all laying on different parts of the house,me him,Minhyuk,Jaehyo and Taeil in the living room.
 
       'Sure thing.I could have tried something like Jiho-shi you have to hurry up and finish what ever you are doing with the choreographer we are not supposed to meet outside of the studio,we have a meeting while both manager hyung and Cho were breathing down our necks as I was on the phone.' Just what I needed.The sarcastic Cucumber making an appeareance at this moment.
 
        'I got it I got it...' I bothered my hair more,thinking it was becomming a habit lately.
 
        'How is Blue?' Jaehyo asked and I remained silent,praying they will let me be.
 
        'Hyung!You gotta tell us!I have barely seen noona lately.' Jihoon's spoke in his deep voice.And I thought it worked...
 
        'They probably had a fight.' Kwon came from the kitchen and took a seat.
 
        'Did you two fight?Hyung?!What did you do?!You left noona alone like that?' I flinched at the last part but they didn't seem to notice.Alone...
 
        'Can you shut up for a second!' I yelled above Jihoon's rambling and the room went silent.'Yes we had a fight.Wasn't my fault and I had to come now or Cho would have had my head on a plate.It was close anyway.' I said,rubbing my neck.
 
         'Why did you fight?'   'Did you broke up?'   'What happened?'   'Is she alright?'    Questions were thrown my way in a rush.
 
         'Long story.No.Lots of things and...I think so...' I answered.
 
         'Now we have time so tell us.' Taeil offered and after the others insisted more on the subject I told them,less on the reason why we fought.
 
          'I would have been mad if I were you too...' Kyung agreed and some nodded.
 
          'But I can see her point of view.She can't bother you with Every misunderstanding she gets into...And we all know she manages.' Jaehyo defended her.
 
          'Even when she is forced to the police station on false accusations?' 
 
          'If we are talking about her it doesn't sound as surprising as it may normaly be.' Alright,he has a point but still.Wasn't going to stop there.
 
          'It's not what matters.She shuts me out .I wouldn't have even now if the sunbaenim didn't come to her apartment.'
 
          'You didn't have to be that harsh...' Jihoon mumbled.
 
          'Aren't you a bit too jealous?' Minhyuk studied me.
 
          'Why would I be?' I responded with my own question.
 
          'Hmm...How can I put this.She called G-Dragon and you wanted her to call you.You are jealous.' 
 
          'Am not!' I practically growled.Recently I hate when people are right...
 
          'Keep tellin' yourself that.' He chuckled.
 
          'What was with the rumour about the other girl?' I changed the subject.
 
          'Nothing important.Something with her mentioning you in a show...' Kwon assured and I scoffed.
 
          'Think I had enough for today.I'm gonna crush now.' I went to my bed and dropped like a corpse.I wanted to talk to Blue really bad and make it right.I wasn't going to give up on her,so Cho could have shoved his demands in places i'd rather not mention.
 
           The perfect word to describe that day would have been .
 
 
           Author's Note:
 
 
        I know it's been some time since my last update and maybe this is crappy/short but I am getting SOMEWHERE I swear! You figured out it was from Zico's POV...
 
        Thanks for reading! ^^