Long Night

Change

Between paperwork and fussing over my responsibilities I decided to take a break and go see who came tonight.As I entered the VIP area I caught sight of Teddy with a few staff and producers from YG among many others.He came frequently and brought company most of the time.Wondering where the heck the others are...Probably at some fashion show or event as usual.The Big Bang members came to visit whenever they could and we were still tight,also working at some projects from time to time.Last time I helped Jiyong with the choreography for some trainees in their company.They are good kids but the whole survival thing is harsh!

I scanned the crowd again and was surprised to see AOMG,Illionaire and Amoeba members through the crowd.So something is happening and I have no idea again!Lovely.I soon found out there had been a Hip Hop Festival and most of the people came here.

The place was packed even at the VIP and I elbowed my way through the crowd towards the bar.I sat down with my head in my hands when I heard Rin asking if I wanted something.Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come here...I said to myself as I held my pounding head.

'Another espresso,thanks.I'm just tired...didn't get much sleep.' I mumbled before Rin went back to serving drinks.

'...have this effect on girls.' I heard from my left and stiffened.This is the last thing I need right now!

'Not me.' I assured.'Why are you here tonight?Scooping out single moms?'I asked Jay Park.Yay!Found myself a playmate.Unfortunately for Jay he had the habit to come on me from time to time and today I was all teeth and claws.

'I don't go older than 30,which leaves you available.' He chuckled and I rolled my eyes,finally turning to glare at him.

'Rather poke my eyes out.'I smiled sweetly.

He held up his hands.'Suit yourself...But you'll come around.'Arrogant prick.

'Aham,but I'll be dead that day,which mean that you'll be banging a corpse.Didn't know you liked it that dirty Jay.' 

He just laughed it off.'If it's you we can go as dirty as dirty can go.' That made me chuckle too.

'You really don't have anything better to do?'

'You see...We made a bet and I can't go back without a date.'He drawled and I looked at where he pointed towards Gray,Loco and some other guys.

'Think going back in one piece is more important.' I remarked as Jay grabbed some drinks.

'I'll get my date!'He promised while going back to the others.He's unbelievable...~Aaand my coffee came!!

 


 

30 minutes and one more espresso later...

'Where the heck have you been?' I glared as finally a grinning Mando decided to make an appearance.

'Ohh~Wouldn't you wanna know now?' He cooed and tried to pinch my cheeks as I slapped his hands away.Of course his smile didn't falther.This guys slyness and mischief are remarkable...If this was Alice in Wonderland he'd be the spawn of The Mad Hatter and The Cheshire Cat.

'Actually scratch that. Better protect my innocent ears.So what's up?' I finally got to the subject.

'I haven't seen my favourite person since...' He paused and scrunched up his face in concentration...'See! I don't even remember since when!' He screamed in my ear.Just to get stuff straight:you are Mando's favourite person if he wants something from you.

'I think a few months...Hip Hop festival.'I pointed out calmly. 'Now tell me what the heck you want before I break your face for possibly damaging my hearing.' My last comment made his face go all shinny and happy again.

'Owww....Look at me who tried to make conversation!' He scolded himself...See?!Someone crazier than me! 'I need help.' He suddenly said with a straight face.

'No !' I chuckled. 'I thought you came for the cookies.'

'Do you have cookies too?! I'm kinda hungry!'

'Focus!' I yelled and he tried to readjust into his seat after almost falling.Even I'm not that bad...Aren't I?

'Yes! Help.' Serious mode again. 'I'm doing a new choreo and I want you to help.I'm worried you've got a bit rusty here dealing with all these~' He motioned to the people around,thinking of a proper term.'~specimens.'

'Look Mando~.'I sighed,wanting to refuse.

'Guess you're more cut out for all this then?' He raised an eyebrow and I mirrored his expression.

'It's just...I'm somewhat busy trying to run an entire club.' I pointed out.

'So you are happy running a playground for bratty rich thug wannabes?' Touché.

'Your point?'

'My point it is that you look tired as .I could put my groceries in the bags under you eyes and I bet you operate on coffee most of the freaking day.You need a change in the scenery.Do something you enjoy!What brought you here in the first place?'   I wanted to be a choreographer...I wanted to dance.

'So you came here out of pity because I'm turning into an old hag?' 

'Basically.'

'And you think I can't manage to do what I like because of my job?'

'Uhum.I dunno if you still remember how to dance though...Maybe I shouldn't have come here after all.'He said as he got up from his seat and turned around.What was that again?

'Don't freaking dare take another step !' I was yelling and catching the attention of half the people around but didn't care.He stopped mid step and turned when he heard me.

'This morning at 10.I'll text you the adress!' He was grinning the whole way out of the club.

I looked at my phone.9 hours left...I'm gonna need more coffee and some Ibuprofen before and after I'm done with this...