Mornin'

Change

        I stood crosslegged on the bed,watching Zico's sleeping figure.Not cocky,ecogentric,stubborn or tired.To be clear,he didn't look 'innocent',rather peaceful,unaware of other things such as me creeping on him.

        'So fascinating,aren't I?' He suddenly spoke and I realized I spaced out for a while.'Nice shirt,glad you made yourself comfortable.'He chuckled,looking at my  his shirt,the one I was wearing.

        'I'll keep this and you can take the dress.' I proposed with a grin and got a glare in return.

        'Yea,how about no?'

        'Ugh-'

        'Gooood morning munchkins!' A loud voice woke up probably half of the hospital.

        'Kyung are you out of you f-' I began but couldn't finish.Again.Only this time Zico pushed me on the bed and lifted the covers almost above my head.

        'What the hell are you doing here at this our?' I could imagine Zico's glare and Kyung's knowing expression.

        'We came to keep an old man company but looks like we weren't needed.It's already 6 o'clock by the way.' He dismissed.

        'We brought you some clothes too.' I heard Jaehyo,then fought the covers to at least free my head.

        'Oh,hey there.' Kyung grinned when my head came in his vision.'The party was sick and-oh,the others were to hammered to come,but look!I'm O.K'He screeched.

        'You don't smell like an open bar either.' I remarked,schrunching my nose.

        'Meh-details.'

        'I'm surprised he's still on his feet.' Jaehyo looked more tired than anything else and from the worried look on his face he came to make sure Kyung is back home in one piece.

        'I'm delighted you're here Kyung,now did you bring some pants?' Jaehyo nodded and handed the clothes.

        'Thanks,now get out!' He barked towards Kyung,as Jaehyo was already out.

        'Well,aren't we feeling precious?' I heard him mutter before he was out of sight.

        'Better come back with something to whipe your stuff off the window!' Zico barked as they went in the halway.'Do you want to put some pants on?Today would be great.'

        'Yes,I would.'I said and snatched the baggy trousers.'Also about almost choking me to death earlier, you very much.'

        'That can be done.'

        'What?'

        'What?' He repeated my question.

        'You want anything?Brain transplant maybe?' I offered.

        'I'll pass.'


        'He stresses himself out more than necessary,the usual.' I sipped more of my delicious Hazelnut Macchiato.Nothing better than Starbucks after some excruciatingly long hours of practice with the guys.Don't misunderstand,they were exhausted as I stood around and barked when they got things wrong.The whole choreography was put together,it fit perfectly with the song and they just had to reharse it from then.Only we skipped Zico's parts,again.After he got out of hospital in the morning the manager took him to the dorms to rest.

        'There is the album and...some additional issues.' Kyung said,giving me a sideway glance.
 
        'At least he has 'issues'.' 
 
        'You say I can't?' He challenged and I returned the stare.'I can get a girlfriend anytime I want.I don't wanna deal with all the bagage though.'
 
        'That's what he said.' I snorted.
 
        'My fans love me.' He proudly stated.
 
        'That's why they're called that.Duh.But let's see if they stomp over you to get to their bias or peel your skin off to get a souvenier,shall we?' 
 
        'Lovely picture Blue,but I'm not interested in Kyung's inexistent love life.' U-Kwon said as he,Jaehyo,Minhyuk,P.O and Taeil came to where we we're.
 
         'Look who's happy again.' I cheered at P.O who got his head out of a chocolate muffin to grin at me.
 
         'Mhnm.' Was all he said before diving back in.
 
         'Seems tasty...Wait a second,I'm gonna-' 
 
         'Nuh-uh,don't want Jiho's girl to get fat.' Kyung stopped and guided me around to where they all sat.They were their loud and merry selves like 
usual and I dozed off.
 
          'You didn't manage to get home?' Jaehyo nudged my side.
 
          'Nope.' I said and concentrated on the drink.Almost forgot I wore Zico's clothes the entire day.'He took my dress to the dorm too.I think.'
 
          'He is considerate when it comes to you.If looks could kill and we barged on you two like we did this morning I'll root instantly.' He shivered,probably remembering the frosty look Zico must have cast upon them.
 
          'Couldn't have been that bad.' But I think he was only half joking.
 
          'It was worst before you made up.PMS-ing big time on our asses.Then going bypolar and blamming himself for not being there enough and yelling at his beloved.'
 
          'Good thing were do-...'My brain took his time figuring his last words.'B-beloved?' I stuttered like a fool.
 
          'He kept saying that.'
 
          'Alright but -He said the word?The L word?' 
 
          'That he loves you?Yes,is something wrong?'
 
          'No...' I said but at the same time nodded.
 
          'You're not in sync and what do you expect?This is what normally happens in a relationship.' He looked a bit amused.'You don't feel the same?'
 
          'It-It's not it.I care for him,and like him,but love...'I was getting confused with myself.
 
          'You have no idea right?' He chuckled.
 
          'Not in the slightest.' Maybe because I never thaught of it seriously.
 
          'Keep having a private chat while we're sitting in front of you.' Minhyuk interrupted us.
 
          'Cause we like it.' Kyung continued.
 
          'You hadn't told me how was the party?' I asked even if I had an idea.
 
          'You mean before we showed up at the hospital?' 
 
          'It was awesome and there we're lots of people I even saw Suzy but didn't talk to her much,but at least I greeted her and she smiled happilly when she saw me then-neowm'
 
          'He wouldn't stop other way.' Taeil stuffed another muffin in P.O's mouth who didn't argue much.'Thanks for inviting us Blue,it was really fun.' He smiled at me and I felt happy they had a great time.
 
          'Hope you didn't get too wasted.' As I mentioned something alcohol-related they all looked at Kyung.
 
          'What?' He defended.
 
         'You dragged me there to see what was,and I qoute, 'Chuky's wife' doing to your 'jagiya'.' Jaehyo's confession put another rock on Kyung's soon-to-be grave.
 
         'Someone had to check!' He said like it was a common sense thing and I was about to go in for the kill but Minhyuk stopped me as Taeil stopped Kyung from running.
 
         'Give me a reason why I shouldn't set him on fire.'

 

      A/N:I know it's been another mini eternity and it's short and as interesting as the pattern of my bedroom carpet.(I don't have one).

            Got to go for now but I'll be back! I'll go through hell's gate baet the crap out of the dragon,earn the coins,maybe some extra points,save the princess do a backflip and finish by doing th splits!

            In other words,I'll struggle and update again TODAY!