No they didn't

Change

    The next morning I was woken up by no one other than....My phone. You see,I'm not much of a morning person.

    I groaned trying to reach the evil thing.Motherf-....

    'The number you have dialed is not answering.Whoever you are please think of me as temporarily dead and do Not try to contact me in my short term afterlife.Leave your message after the end of the call.God will hear you out.' I tried,hoping they would drop it.

     'Blue you need to wake up.It's 8 a.m. and you'll meet wih the boys at 930 .Now don't make me come there.' Dear Yun-Ri always straight to the point.

     Hmp..! 'Of course mother dearest!' Was my sarcastic reply.

     'I'll check on you later to see if you didn't got lost or harmed yourself or anyone else.Move your off the bed in this century!'

     'My very attractive I might add. Don't frett about it I'm up.See ya.'

     'Fine' She chuckled and hung up.

     'The timetable change messed me up.I barely got 2 hours of sleep. *Sigh* I bet trees don't have that problem.They are just awesome things that have nothing else to do than hang out with other tree-friends and be awesome.I want to be a tree sometimes.

      I got out of bed and stared at the mess around me.My new apartament was fairly large and cosy but it could use some changes.Some color on the walls,more furniture to the left,maybe a little Smurf Village to the right.The rents could be cheaper for the blue little people and I could have tea with The Smurf King once in a while.

     After comming back to the real world I took a shower and dressed in a red and blue sweater with black leggings,white high tops and a matched cap.My long hair came back to it's normal curly self.I decided to straighten it and put some light make-up on.

    It was past 9 so I grabbed my bag and headed to the studio,which was a few streets away.I thought it would be nice if I tried to know the guys better since it was the first day.

    Outside was sunny and the street packed with people.As I passed by,some of them pointed at me.What ?Do I have a tail?Everywhere I could  read  see advertisements.When I got to the studio I asked about the practice room and the guard somehow managed to guide me there.The walls were full of graffitis and they had a professional sound sistem.I looked around some more and then waited. And waited. And waited a little more. 

    No they didn't! They really have a death wish.So be it!

    My phone buzzed and it was Yun-Ri.She was surprised they didn't show up since it was past 10 and gave me their adress. Someone better be dying...

    'They are so ed!' With that I hung up and went to Block B's apartment.I got there in no time,tapped the code Yun-Ri told me on their lock(Don't you love technology?)and got in.I was greeted  by...silence.The place was big(and messy) and you wouldn't think anyone was in the house.If it was a movie,there must have been cricket noises in the background.

    I tiptoed to the first door,careful not to be too loud and got in.There was a decker bed and a queen sized one on either sides of the room and from the slight snoring I guessed P.O , Jaehyo and Taeil were sound asleep. Well.Decisions,decisions.What am I going to do with you? I came up with an ideea and moved closer to the beds.

    1,2,3....

   'EARTHQUAKE!!' I yelled at the top of my lungs P.O fell with a thump on top of Jaehyo who also fell from his bed.Taeil shot out of bed ,his eyes bugging out of his skull,head darting from left to right. When they noticed I was in the room I could not stand anymore.I was on the floor,tears streaming down my face from how hard I was laughing.

    'Ahh...' P.O. groaned.

     After recovering from their initial shock I think they all glared at me. I got a hold of myself and got up too.

    'That was for making me lose my time mates!' I said sweetly.

     Then it dawned on them.'We are really sorry we overslept noona!' P.O spoke first.

     'I'm not noona . I'm Blue.' I clarified.

     'Weren't you Alexandra yesterday?' Jaehyo questioned.

     'Not was. I am but they call me Blue.'

     'Jihoon named you noona as someone older than him.' Taeil explained.

     'I'm not an old hag or something y'know?' I raised an eyebrow.

     They chuckled. 'Nope. Not like a granny.You're my noona from now on. But you'd also make a hot granny.' P.O gave me a boyish grin.

     'Enough Casanova. Now lets wake up the others'. Jaehyo and Taeil dragged him out of the room.I followed them and made myself comfortable on the sofa.Soon they came back with U-Kwon,B Bomb and Park Kyung behind.They were half asleep but noticed me quicker than the 'Earthquake Survivors'. U-Kwon and B Bomb were shirtless but I couldn't tell whose eyes were wider in that moment.

     'Why hadn't you told me she was here?' B Bomb hissed at Jaehyo,who gave him the most innocent face and run into the bathroom.

    I tried to hold back my laughter but it was no use so when he shut the door I started my second fit of laughter for the day.The others two just stared at me.

    'Aww that was sweet.' I cooed. 'Look,think of me as your lesbian friend just that I'm not a lesbian ok?' That got me a few weird looks ( as B Bomb returned fully dressed ) but I dismissed them.

    'So...' I sat up and said excitedly.'Now that we are all here...'

    'Zico's not moving from his bed.'

    'Who?'

    'Our leader.Such a wonderful example isn't he?' Kyung said with a thoughtful expression on his face.

    'The leader?' U-Kwon offered to me.

    Oh.That one.The one gawking at me.Poor things...to have such a mutt as a leader.Good for them I'm here to put some sens into him.And I know what to do.I realised I spaced out(again) and all the boys were looking at me and the evil grin that crept on my face.Without another word I got up,grabbed a vase near me,filled it with water and headed for the bedroom.While I passed by the boys they were a bit surprised I think.They'll get used to it.

    'It's going to be daebak!'Kyung bounced around like a kid.

    'This isn't going to end well'. It was Taeil's turn.

    'She's something else.' U-kwon stated chuckling.

    'I call dibs on her!' Kyung whisper-shouted while raising his hand but B Bomb jabbed him in the ribs.

    Judging by the clothes from the floor and beds you didn't think they have drawers.Zico was sprawled on the queen size bed,sleeping innocently,totally oblivious to what was waiting for him.I came beside his bed,got even closer.I couldn't help but notice he actually looked so much younger without the glare on his face.It almost made me feel guilty.Almost.He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up.

     'Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty! I chanted from above him and poured the cold water on his head.

     Unfortunately, I had forgotten I got too close to him and as a result when the water made contact with Zico he screamed and tried to get up,bumping his forehead into mine,rather hard I might add.

    The impact made me fall on my for the second time in 24 hours.U-Kwon and Jaehyo helped me off the floor while the rest were struggling to breathe from laughter and Zico shouted profanities,I suppose,in korean.He was on the bed which was as soaked as him.

     'Now,now Princess.Aren't we a bit grumpy in the morning?'I mocked.

     'Why is she here?'He demanded from Jaehyo who did the same as when U-kwon asked. Deja-vu much?

     'She is here because you aren't where you were supposed to.'I retorted.

     Zico got up and came to me until he was inches away from my face.He was taller and maybe intimidating but I stood my ground,holding his gaze.Then came two words that really made a change .And it's not the chessy movie version. No 'Love you' here.

    'It's on.' he stated,smirking wickedly.

     Maybe it was just me but it sounded like a threat. You can say that again! It's on !

 

 

 

        Author's Note:

         If you liked my story so far please support me:

        Vote

        Comment

        Subscribe

        Thanks!^^