Date

Change

      Dun-Dun-Dun!So...I was supposed to go on a date.With Zico.Later that evening.And I didn't know what to expect at all...The day before that when he asked announced me we're going out I freaked out a little,but I figured,why so stressed?It's just Zico.The dog I always yelled at and fought with,and shared some good laughs too.It was alright and that was why it was 3 o'clock,I had two more hours before he was picking me up and I was munching some chips in front of the TV.That until Ri barged into my apartment like a professional SWAT trainee and  made me dress up...She forced me into a skirt! I couldn't believe but at least I had leggings too.Her first 'date' with T.O.P went perfect.Of course it was perfect.I planned it.And Ri wanted to return the favour by taking the 'baggy things' I wore off me and dressing me in her version of clothes.Or  playing Barbie on my .I just let her do whatever she wanted...she would have never let me be so I could spare some time and not argue.She took care of everything while I stayed and browsed through my Pad.Now thats life.I didn't even look in the mirror but she dragged me to it when I was ready.I frowned at the person in the mirror.Hello there unknown-side-of-me.The whole look was really pretty,even with the skirt.I twirled once and smiled at Ri,who was waiting for my response.

       'It's really pretty.Thank you.' I hugged her.

       'No prob.Now I better go before he comes.Have fun.' She walked out without another word,looking satisfied with her accomplishment.It was almost 5 when my phone went off,showing Zico's number.

        'Shot.' Was my elegant greeting.

        'I'm almost at your place.Come down.' Said the person on the other end but it wasn't Zico.

        'U-Kwon.Something happened?' I frowned.Why would he call from Zico's phone?

        'Yeah...Uhm.I'll tell you more when I get there.'I waited for him outside and hooped in the car when he arrived.

        'Now.What happened?'I questioned.

        'Well...You see.We all knew today is your date with Zico.And we kept asking him where he would take you but he said he got it all settled already.He spent the whole night at the studio from what we knew and came at the dorm some time ago.'

        'I don't see the problem here.' Then Kwon showed me a message on his phone.

        Zico:All my hyungs and lovely maknae!Can't wait to see you!Just bout to open the door and come to share happy and warm feelings with y'all!Wait for me!  Three hours ago...

        'Is this some kind of joke?Or is he on crack?' I chuckled.Count on Zico to screw something up at last minute.

        'We don't have any idea of what happened either but he was drunk out of his mind and he doesn't want to talk to us.We are pissed too and I'll strangle him as soon as he wakes up.'Kwon raised his brows at me when I laughed.

        'I'm not mad.I would have been more surprised if he showed up like a normal person with flowers or other crap.It doesn't bother me.' I assured.

        'From your look it seems you did...'

        'This' I gestured to the clothes I was wearing.'Is Ri's doing.' And understanding crossed onto his features.We got to their dorm and as I stepped in five heads turned my way,looking cautiously like I was a ticking bomb.

        'He is dead...'    'I bet she'll stab him.'  'Nope.She'll break his legs first.'  'Wrong.He will be slaughtered.Much faster and efficient.' They whispered between themselves as P.O was ready to explode from excitement.I just rolled my eyes and went for the bedroom.They followed but I turned around,stared at them and they got the message.Sit.They obeyed and I returned to the task at hand.I slowly entered the dimly lit room,that smelled like a liquor store I might add, and went for Zico's bed.I sat on the edge but couldn't see his face because of all the covers he wrapped himself in.He must've heard me and he groaned.

       'I know I screwed up...' I heard him say but didn't catch the rest because he talked in korean and also thought I was Kyung.

       'Yes you did.' I chuckled when he stopped his rambling.

       '...' He said as he turned towards me and pulled the covers off himself.His hair was messy,his face too pale and his eyes looked tired,but Zico somehow managed to make that look good...Why the hell I came for in the first place?'Blue...'He began,his voice husky.Shut up hormones!'I...Sorry...' He said,closing his eyes.

       'You feel like dead warmed up,aren't you?' I smiled,finding this more amusing,even if I should have been mad.He just nodded and covered his face with one arm.'Good.' I laughed and he didn't take it too well as I found myself pinned on the bed in the next moment.'You are having a hangover or did you forgot already?' I glared at Zico who apparently came back from the dead.And he was smiling.

       'There is this thing,one thing I can't forget...'He said,full of thought as I waited for him to continue.He stared back at me,his arms still holding me on the bed.'You wanna know?' He whispered,too close for my ...Alright...I like it but it's too close anyway!The tiny part of my brain that was still functioning at the close proximity between me and Zico was warning me...I need to get the dog off me!

       'Do you wanna know something?' I interruped and before he could respond I began kissing,barely touching his jawline,going down his neck until I got to his collar bone.A little more.While doing this his hold on my arms loosened as one of his was around my waist,bringing me closer to him,but still he was straddling me.Just...I parted my lips and liked the sensitive skin on his neck,taking my time,but smirked when he drew a sharp breath.He let go of my other arm,not straddling me anymore but laying on top,supporting himself.I put my hands on his chest. he's shirtless...The problem was I was getting too excited and I couldn't be distracted now...I need to...I came back up and kissed along his jaw,his cheek,paused but didn't continue as Zico turned his head and kissed me full on the lips,making the excited current come back.I propped myself on my elbows,arms still on his chest as he was kissing me intensly,but I didn't gave him more acces when he my lips.That seemed to bother him because he squeezed my waist,and continued working his lips on mine.Almost...Now!I parted my lips but instead of letting him kiss me,I bit his bottom lip hard,then pushed him off me.It took him by surprise so it was easy and he fell off the bed.He sure wasn't waisting time because he sprang to his feet just before I got off the bed.He looked pissed,and ready to eat me.Litterally.Run!Instead of going towards the door,I went for the window.I didn't foget we were at the fifth floor and I didn't plan on killing myself either but that window was the only way.I got to the window before Zico could get me and opened the blinds.Bright light flooded the room and I knew I was safe when Zico screamed  to shut the thing.

        Hangovers and sunlight don't go well togheter.I smirked as Zico looked as though the sun was slowly burning him.And it did.I experienced it myself several times.Just like a vampire exposed to daylight when he should have been bathed in the darkness instead.I'm am really evil.The bedroom door opened to reveal a very exticed P.O.As he saw Zico crouched on the side of the bed his smirk fell.Concerned for your hyung kid?...

       'Why?Blue why did you rain on my parade?'He pouted at me.'I wanted to see what you did to him,now it's already over!Whatever,what did you do?Tell me! Is there blood?' He switched his pouty face with excitement.How thoughtful of him.

       'Just sunlight.'I smiled.

       'You got him like that by opening the blinds?' Jaehyo asked as they all came into the room.Zico groaned and let his head fall on the bed,his arm still covering his eyes and I noticed his lip was split.Maybe I shouldn't have bit him so hard...

       'The sun split his lip too?' Taeil chuckled and came forward,giving me a glass of water and two aspirins.

       'Collateral damage?' I tried and changed the subject.'Can you shut down the blinds?' I asked.'As for the rest,stop gawking at people suffering and get a life.Out!' The room returned to it's dark state and with some muttered comments about having to leave 'their' place,the boys left.'Hey.' I crouched in front of Zico who didn't move from where he was.'I know your head hurts like a but it'll get better...if you stay in bed.'He opened his eyes,relieved too see the evil light was gone and clumsily got into bed.I sat on the edge and gave him the pills and water.I think all the booze he drunk made him have some creepy mood swings because that moment there was no trace of the sarcastic,cocky thing,who judged with the wrong head. Instead,he stared at me,looking like a lost puppy.'You're still drunk.' I smiled and touched his split lip.'Sorry for this.' I said and kissed him gently.I backed up a little,his eyes never leaving me, and took of my scarf and blue sweater,remaining in the black shirt and...I knew I shouldn't have let Ri dress me in a skirt.

       'I'm sorry to...' He mumbled,his voice muffled by the pillows.I came back,laid next to him and he hugged me tight to his chest,but this time it felt like he needed someone to comfort him.I returned the gesture and wrapped my arms around his waist,as he kissed the top of my head.'I'm ed up...' 

       'So there are two of us.' I sighed and felt him laugh a little.'And this is a pretty good first date.' I joked as I made myself more comfortable,Zico broght me even closer to him and put the covers over us.

       'Not really the candles and roses type?' 

       'How did you guessed that?' I faked shock.

       'I can guess the future.'  Zico replied in a duh tone.

       'Alright.Then amaze me with your knowledge.'

       'Hmmm...' He began.'I predict that I will be sound asleep in about five minutes with a beautiful girl in my arms.' He chuckled when I hid my face and he must have heard my comment about egocentric self-centered,pricks because he laughed out loud .'Now enjoy our date Dolly.' He smiled and kissed my forehead.I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat until I fell asleep.