Hold my doughnut!

Change
        Two weeks to go and I had a free day!Not really free,because guess what?Big Bang was comming back to finish their tour!They landed but had to accommodate and settle things and blah blah.Besiodes,T.O.P wanted to spent time with Ri.They said they'll call in a few and I was bored so I went out for a walk.Oh almost forgot ,Zico said he'll try to come see me.To say we hadn't spent a second alone for the last few weeks was an understandment. 
       
        So I was enjoying the sunny weather,walking down the busy streets of Gangnam without paying much attention,until from the corner of my eye I saw a little kid passing by an older lady,planting his little hand in her purse for her wallet then sprinting past her.The old lady seemed too surprised to even shout and he would have been long gone when she got out of the daze so I went after the kid.
 
        Just when I turned the corner,the old lady started shouting and soon faded.Almost...I reached out,then grabbed him by the back of his shirt and he looked like a caught hiena,wriggling around and trying to free himself.I took the old ladies wallet and he shouted something,then a man stepped in front of us,also yelling at me.
 
         I was about to reply but he looked past me,stiffened,then quickly composed himself,also changing his tone as he spoke to me.Almost like he was pleading.That made me even more confused!
 
         But also gave me a free ticket to the nearby police stations cell. Two police men  freaking got me and I was cuffed for the second time I stepped in the country!Why do they get me?The kid and man stole the wallet!
 
         'You s!Assault,somebody help!Call the FBI!The SWAT team,I'm assaulted by the police!I'm writing to your lawyer and the government and whatever is out there.I'm taking you down!' I vowed as two officers swapped me off my feet and practically dragged me in the car,then to the station.One officer remaind with the crying brat and the man who seemed pleased with what the hell happened!
 
         I was like an erupting volcano as I got to the station where all the english speaking staff seemed on a doughnuts and coffee break 'cause I couldn't understand anything! At least they gave me my phone for a bit to call someone.Then put me in a temporary holding cell.I calmed down but felt the urge to rip the officers throat open when he uncuffed and put me there.
 
         'Thanks.'I bit out,then plopped down on one of the beds,who were concret made by the way and cold,then looked around.On the other corner of the cell were two asian scrawny guys,who kept glancing a few feet away...where a monster was lurking in the dark.My eyes were three times wider and I went for the bars,grabbed onto them for dear life,then screamed bloody murderer at the top of my lungs,also attracting all the attention around. 'I'm going to ing die here!Get me out!He will eat me!Get.Me.Out!!' I tried parting the bars but my awesome SuperMan powers seemed on vacantion and when I was out of energy I returned to my spot,defeated.Why did I wanted out?Short term memory loss.Under these circumstances I don't do well with stress.And possible life threatening situations...Like the one I was in then!
 
         My brain was a bit damaged by my suddenly panic attack and it took a few moments to refocus on the thing in the corner.He looked so big he could demolish me in one bite.I could imagine his jaw snapping and bitting into my little body parts.The agony,oh the agon!I shut my eyes and shook the images out.I needed to be tough and survive until I got out! Need to stay silent...Don't make sudden moves Blue and you may go unobserved...and uneaten.That was a smart thought and it would have been even more smarter to have put it in motion before I started screaming a minute before...but everyone makes mistakes!
 
          And my next mistake could have been my last! Stress makes me hungry.I craved some doughnuts like a mad woman.'I want some doughnuts.' I groaned out loud then placed a hand over my mouth when the big person moved.
 
          'Who's there?' A deep voice grumbled and I swallowed,then turned and looked at the beast.He was tall,so tall I had to cram my neck to see his face,and caucasian,which explained the english.Tattos covered his skin and he looked like he had eaten too many chicken wings.His arms were the size of a car,and his body resembled a whale.
 
           'Uh...Hi.'I said in a whisper.
 
           'Speak up girl,I can't hear ya.'He barked,making me jump.
 
           I cleared my throat.'I'm Blue.' I said the hairs on my arms rising.
 
           'What you in here for Blue?' He asked and I answered his question.If I didn't he might suffocate me by sitting on me.All the muscle will sure squish me.I told him everything and how I had practically no idea why I was the one brought here.I said it all not moving from my position,which was pressed up agains the bars.I was secretly hoping I would turn into goop so that I could slide through.'What about you?'I asked and he grunted.
 
           Oh my God I have just killed myself it's the end.'I accidentally hurt a man when tryin' to rescue my cat.' He said and I laughed.
 
           'No.Why are you really here for.' I said and he stood up.
 
           'What?'Think I'd leave Mimi there?'He shouted and I waved my arms.
 
           'No,no,no!Just didn't think of you as a cat person.'More of a crocodile breeder...I continued in my head,also pretty sure he would snap my neck in half.
 
           'I have lots of cats.Mimi is the troublemaker.Like me when I was younger.'He barked out a laugh,he's crazy,I thought.
 
           'Okay,because that's normal.'I muttered,scratching the back of my neck.'Wait a minute,so your not a murderer?'
 
           'Of course not!' He shouted.
 
           'Okay then.' Thanks for the creeps brain!'Hey you deaf there?I want doughnuts.I know you have some you SOB's!Doughnuts!' I shouted towards the police officers and guess what,they knew what I was talking about because one of the came with two doughnuts(or things that looked alike) in his hand and I almost had a fit as I saw him.'No english,right Bob?' I sarcastically replied aas I snatched the doughnuts from him,and he glared at me.Hey,if he brought me doughnuts didn't mean we were besties.He did it just so I shut up anyway.
 
           'Hey Kitty,want one?' I asked the cat lover.
 
           'Really,you'll give me one?' He asked and I nodded.
 
           'Here you go.' I threw it at him.I was scared if he came over he might accidentally stand on me.The police officer didn't go back,he just stood a few feet away from me,with a dumb crooked smile on his face,humming a happy tune.I took a big chunk of my doughnut happily,knowing he was rubbing in my face that he was free to walk,while I was stuck in a cell,which reminded me of a dog cage.'Stop that!'
 
           'Tch,tch,tch.'The officer with the Bob face shook his head,more amused.'Fat and angry.'He said in an accented weird english.
 
           'He just called you fat!' Kitty yelled.
 
           'Oh no he didn't!Hold my doughnut,hold my doughnut!' I froze when I realized what I said.I sounded fat.I shrugged and sat back down.'I'm not fat you butthole!'I shouted back.Laughter echoed in our cell,I stared at my doughnut angrily then realized I was giving my beautiful doughnut the evil eye.Please forgive me little,half eaten Doughnut.
 
           'Your mom is fat.'Bob tried to offend me and I raised an eyebrow.No english speakers my golden pot.
 
           'Don't care about her.' I shrugged.
 
           'You dad.'
 
           'And he's a butthole too.' I said,taking another chuck of my doughnut.
 
           'Brother and sister.'He said smugly,I stayed silent and I knew he thought he got me.
 
           'I don't have sibling.'
 
           'Blue!' I heard someone shout my name then Seungri and Taeyang came into view.
 
           'You're free to go.' Seungri said as he ended his call,all three comming towards me,past Bob who left as he saw them.
 
           'Jesus has returned to earth!' I threw my hands in the air.'Thanks for comming to bail me out...' I watched as the gate was opened and I was about to walk out and scream freedom when I saw the face of a very angry GD.
 
            I ran back in and closed the gate.
 
            'Have I told you how nice Kitty is and how comfortable the floor is down here and how cool my butthole of an officer is.Think I'll stay here.' I said,holding the cage shut.
 
            'Blue get out of the damn cell,you are free to go.' GD's voice echoed and I closed my eyes,faintly hearing Seungri saying things about 'she's in deep...'
 
            'No! If Kitty doesn't eat me you will. Or worst.Zico will.' Yup.This isn't going as planned at all...
           
             'Let's get outta here blue...'Daesung tried to reason.
 
             'Look at his face,it's a face of I'm-a-lion-and-you're-a-super-juicy-stake.Nom nom.'I said making scoffing faces.
 
             'Get out unless you want to stay here all night.When you could be at home in your nice comfortable bed.'
 
             'Yeah...That does sound nice.'I snapped out of it.'No it doesn't,concrete is just as good as my bed.'
 
              'You know at nighttime all murderers and psychos come,it's a busy night and just two cells -'
 
              'You know what?My bed sounds pretty nice at this particular moment.' I said sheepishly and loosened my hold on the bars.
 
              'I bet it does,now let go and get out.' Daesung said and I did as told.
 
              GD was leaning on the doorframe,arms and ankles crossed.I waved and smiled,then he raised an eyebrow at me.Without another word we went out of the police station to a SUV.Taeyang was the designated driver,GD was in the passanger seat and I sat back,between Daesung and Seungri.From the drivers mirror Tayeang gave me a look between compasion and amusement and I had to bit my lip not to give a piece of my mind.
 
               'You are lucky you know that?' GD spoke after a few minutes and I focused on him.'Before we arrived you were about to be charged for harassing a minor and stealing,but an old lady came to report her walet was stolen and good for you she told the officers the truth.'
 
               'I don't even know why they took me in the first place.' I mumbled.
 
               'The cops said when they got there you had the kid by the collar and the man begged you to let him go.' Daesung explained.So he saw the cops behind me...Son of a -
 
               'Even if it wasn't the welcome party we've expected...Glad you are alright.' GD sighed,turning,then gave me a small smile.
 
               'Not quiet alright...' I said,reffering to my that stood on the cold concrete for...Don't even know how long I've been there.Prison life really changes people...'Can you get frostbite on your bum?'I asked aloud,to no one in particular.
 
                'Yeah.And then it falls off.' Seungri replied.
 
                'Well in that case I'm gonna stick your nice juicy bum in the Atlantic.'I replied.
 
                'I got a nice juicy bun?' He asked happily.
 
                'Yes.It's as big as Beyonce.Go on,Seungri,shake that booty!'
 
                 'Can we take her back?' He asked with a straight face as the others were holding in laughter.
 
                  'Zico's waiting for her remember?'Taeyang said I went dead still.
 
                  'W-who?' 
 
                  'Your boyfriend sweety.' GD reminded like he was talking weather.
 
                  'H-how?'Looks like I couldn't manage more that one word sentences.
 
                  'We went to your place and he was there,ready to break some necks because you've gone missing 'again' as he said -'
 
                  'He looked worried sick.'
 
                  'You should really give the guy a break.'
 
                  ' - then you called.'
 
                  'We would've come sooner but we talked him into waiting there to not..attract attention.'  Or break someone things.
 
                  'Aha...' I said,thinking hard of my next move and a kickass speech to pull in front of Zico as the car parked in front of my house.
 
                  'See ya.'They waved when I exited the car but before they took off I went to GD's side.
 
                  'If I'm not at home tomorrow,it was Woo Jiho.'I said,helping them out on a possible murder case.After that they were gone and I took a deep breath,looking at the apartment complex.
 
                    Goodbye cruel world.