Sick

Change

     Bruno's first night at my place was a nightmare.I didn't slaughter the furry thing,but I was close to anyway.He seemed to be having a great time jumping on the sofa,on my bed,all around the house until I closed him in the bathroom but he began whimpering and I couldn't sleep so I let him out and he sat in the livingroom.I got around four hours of sleep...Oh,almost forgot!The day before when I sat on the bench for several hours I might have caught a cold.That explained why in the morning I couldn't get up from bed.My phone kept buzzing and when I tried to get up it felt like I weighted 300 pounds.My head hurt and I was dizzy,I tried to breath but my nose was runny and stuffy.My throat wasn't any better,I could have used some water...or a Tik-Tak.Finally finding my phone I dialed the last missed call.

     'The hell Blue!You should have been at the studio an hour ago!' Ri spoke and made me cringed.

     'Too loud...'I chouged.'Glad....to know you love me so much Ri...' I replied,the sarcasm in my voice noticeable even between the coughing and sniffling.

      'What happened to your voice?It sound like you run a marathon.'

      'Bingo.I ran together with the unicorns last night,just after finding the leprechaun's gold pot.' Auch...Too much talking!It hurts!...'Look.' I said taking in short breaths,feeling pressure build in my chest.'Think I caught a cold...I'll just skip todays practice...Tell the others to go over what we've done until now...'

      'You sure are alright...I can't come now but I could send the boys.'

      'No.No...It's alright.I'll manage now get back to work....See ya...' I ended the call in a fitt of coughs and I heard barking outside my bedroom door.!The barking got louder and I slowly got out of bed,supporting myself on the bedside and ignoring the constant ringing and buzzing of my phone.Dot...Dot...dot...and surprise...more dots.That was mostly what I was seeing.Didn't know how I got up and made it to the door but as I opened it Bruno dived in the room,almost knocking me off my feet if I didn't catch myself on the doorframe.THAT is why I don't do charity!My act of kindness just tried to kill me!As I got to the kitchen I could support myself just fine,but Bruno had to come again and play catch with his tail inbetween my legs.

        'Bruno!Stay!Sit...Stupid...Woaaah.' Now I'd like to sincerely thank my arms for not letting me down when I needed them.As for my feet...es!Suit yourselves! I grabbed a chair to restore my ballance then plopped myself on the kitchen counter,accidentaly banging my head into a cabinet.This is not my day at all.I thought as I sniffled and whipped my nose with the sleeve of my sweater.Talking about clothes...I was cold just in the sweater and my favourite Batman .Love you Bat but looks like you're not saving the day right now.Looking down at the jumpy frame,wiggling tail and sporting a silly expression I couldn't help but be intrigued.'You look harmless..but you almost killed me twice in five minutes...'He angled his head to the side.What?Waiting for round 3?No way in Ponnyville I'm gonna get down until someones comming to check if i'm still living!So I waited,cursing myself every minute for not taking my phone with me.The clock  was ticking,I was getting colder and the dizzines came back. I went from counter to counter until I got to the fridge,Bruno following my every movement with the same inoffensive expression,but I knew his predatory motives behind it.After eating some yogurt and strawberries I felt a bit better but I was still trapped.Bruno looked bored and began walking around the house so I had a chance of getting in my room alive.When he was at the far corner of the living room I jumped off the counter and sprinted towards my room,with Bruno hot on my heels.I shut the door just as he got to it.Victory!I fistpumped the air and probably would've done a happy dance if my whole body wasn't screaming!

        'Who was the previous owner of this dog?Lucifer?!' I yelled at Kyung through the phone,calling him being the first thing I did after my short celebration.

        'Something happened with Bruno?' He asked confused.

        'Yeah! Something happened.The hound from heel tried to asassinate me!' I waved my hands in the air but stopped when I remembered he couldn't see me.

        'Ahaa...' I heard him chuckled.So the bastard doesn't believe me...'He's a pet Blue...he just...' but he was interrupted.

        'Dolly.You're alright?' Zico asked.

        'No...' I whimpered...'I am sick and Kyung's dog tried to kill me...' I continued,maybe too dramatic but whatever it took to get help.'I'm lonely and my head hurts and..did I mentioned that I'm lonely?' I sniffled and coughed for effect.

        'Be there in five.' And he hung up.I smirked and climbed back in bed.I should play the defenseless little girl more often.I was almost asleep when I heard noise from the living room,more noise than Bruno was making.My door opened but I was turned the other way,with the comforter over my head.The side of the bed dipped and an arm took the blanket off me.

        'Your too hot...' Zico murmured,kissing my forehead.

        'Thats what they told me.' I grinned,despite feeling like crap.'You shouldn't kiss me or you'll get sick too...'

        'You mean I shouldn't be doin' this?' He said and pecked my lips.

        'Yup.' I laughed.

        'Why?'He pouted and burried his face in my neck.

        'Are you deaf doggy?If you get sick Ri would go ninja on my .' I tried to scold him but failed.

        'Talking about dogs...You're not getting along with Bruno?' Zico teased.

        'I swear he tried to kill me!I could barely come back into the room cause he trapped me in the kitchen!'I said with a straight face.

        'No worries baby.Kyung's taking him for a walk now and we talked with some friends who'll take Bruno this evening.'

        'Oh...'He's leaving...Even being an evil dog,Bruno was funny in a silly way and I didn't mean to drive him out.

        'P.O's with Kyung and Taeil,Jaehyo and Minhyuk are at the grocery shop.' 

        'U-Kwon?'

        'With his girl.'He moved me so I was on his lap,with my head nestled on his shoulder as he was petting my head.

        'Must be good to hang with your girl huh?' I looked at him.

        'It could've been better...' He said and I punched his chest.'Alright,alright!'He lifted his hand in surrender then wrapped them around my waist.'I love spending time with my girl.' He whispered in my ear and gave me a smoch on the cheek.

         'You kiss worst than Bruno!' I laughed and pushed his face but he was holding me in place.

         'Say that again!' He challenged.

         'You kiss worst than Bru - Aaaa! Hey-...You-S-Stop Ahahaha.Sick person here!' I shrieked when he started tickling and sloppily kissing me.

         'Am I a bad kisser?' He smirked at me and I shook my head vigurously.

         'No.No! Best kisser ever just let poor little me get some rest.' I gave him my best puppy eyes.

         'Today I'm letting you go...' He motioned at me with his finger,while pursing his lips.Until the boys came with the food,me and Zico decided to watch something and I made him show me a korean drama- You're Beautiful.It was alright and I enjoyed his dislike for those things more than the drama.You would have said it hurt him to watch,but he did it after I whimpered a little.The boys came from the grocery store and they started making us lunch.

         I was comfortably laying in my bed texting,with the TV on,P.O around me,Kyung and Bruno playing on the floor and the rest somewhere in the house.Forgot to mention I was burried under a mountain of napkins,my head was pounding like crazy and Kyung laughed at me,saying I looked funny.Well not all of us have heads so thick even cold can't get through.If cold get through your head...Actually,where do colds get you first?I think it's the head 'cause that explains Kyungs case of severe stupidity as well!

       'Hey Blue!' Kyung yelled even if he was a few feet away.

       'Hm?' I said,looking up from my phone.

       'You have something there... -' He pointed at his face' - all over your face .' He laughed at his lame joke but didn't stop,nooo.You'd be mistaken with someone with brain if you shut you yap?'Your nose is red and your eyes look puffy,also seemed like you drowned in bleach.Pale skin doesn't work on you honey.' He said dryly and I had enough.

       'That is because I am sick you moron!People look like that when they are sick but looks like you're aiming to be the dumbest idiot in the entire northern hemisphere!' I said while closing the space between us and raising my voice with every word.

       'Easy Blue,your psychotic side is showing again.' He said with his best Doctor Phill face,but slowly backing away as I came closer,putting Bruno between us.I stopped when the thing turned it's attention on me.Not going to enrage it again!Seeing my reaction Kyung smirked and from his look he was thinking of some way to make Bruno play fetch with me,maybe burry me in the ground.I looked at P.O for some help,as until then he just stared at us.

       'Wait!' P.O got up from the bed and went between us,motioning for us to stop.'This isn't fair hyung.Can't use Bruno here.It has to be a fair match.' He scolded Kyung and took Bruno by the collar.An evil smile spread onto my face as Kyung's eyes darted around the room,looking for the quickest way out.'Now fighting!' P.O shouted,looking too excited than he should have been at witnessing his hyungs torture,but who am I to judge?

       Kyung sprinted towards the door like a madman and I was after him the next moment.He reached the door but I wasn't going to let him get away!I jumped on his back,my legs around his waist and started clawing at his head.

        'Aaaaa Psycho!Let go! Call 911!Bring a freaking straitjacket!' Kyung shrieked as he opened the door.He tried to grab me and get me off but I was a woman on a mission.Destroy Park Kyung!Or make him face a near-death experience.We walked like that  until we reached the couch where U-Kwon sat,engrossed in his phone.Kyung dived headfirst on the couch,so on top of Kwon.

         'Ya babo!' Kwon yelled and tried to throw Kyung away but he held onto him,trying to escape from my grip.As I sat on top of them I grabbed Kyung by the collar of his shirt and pulled.It felt like riding a pony.Kind of,if you don't count the sounds he was making,probably words but first,they were in korean and second an second,Kyung's voice was muffled by the couch.He somehow got his head stuck between Kwon and the couch.

         'Yaaaay! Pony ride! My little pony pinkie pie!' I grinned,facing U-Kwon,who was still busy getting away from us.Unfortunately Kyung freed his head and shouted over to the guys.

         'The ...!Help me out here!' That seemed to snap them into motion because a pair of arms went around my waist and lifted me off Kyung.And thats how they burst my bubble of happines.I groaned and wiggled my hands but nothing worked.Zico sat on a chair,placing me onto his lap and turning me so we were face to face.Kyung and U-Kwon parted too but I was focused on Zico and I tuned them out.

         'What happened Blue?It's rude to claw at peoples faces.' He scolded but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

         'Why did you ruin my revenge?' I pouted,replying with a question of my own.

          'He deserved it.' P.O spoke and Kyung shot him a dirty look.

          'See?! I am innocent! It was self defense and he is in one piece!' I pointed.

          'Do we really want to know?' Jaehyo chuckled and P.O just shook his head.

          'My head hurts.' My burst of energy was shortlived it seemed.

          'Evil! See what she's doing?She isn't the victim here!I am!' I hear Kyung's protest as Zico carried me back in my room.

          'You need to remain in bed,Blue,or you'll never got better.' He said as he tucked me in.

          'But I am bored...' I mumbled and spotted my phone at the end of the bed.I took it and continued texting as Zico left the room,saying he'd be back when the food's ready.Before I was rudely interrupted by that 's queen be-Kyung,I was texting with GD,Seungri,Daesung and Taeyang.(T.O.P was busy texting Ri)

           Daesung:*arrived in Tokyo*Soooo tired.

           GD:Like you didn't sleep al the way here.We have lots of things to do!Now get your off that couch and come on the stage!Practice!

           Daesung:*cough*workaholicfreak*cough*

           Me:Don't forget to buy me something! x,x

           Seungri: I will buy you a secretary outfit!

           Taeyang:And it'll be something close to a swimsuit right?()

           Seungri:I was thinking of a shirt&shorts but Taeyang's idea is better!

           Me:I'm sick anyway...please don't make me throw up.

           Seungri:Whoa.Wait! Did you catch a desease?Guys she might be dying right now!Hell Taeyang buy tickets were going home!Hang in there Blue!Won't let my favourite employee die.

           Me:Caught a cold...moron.

           Taeyang:That he is.He really went to find the manager and tell he was leaving...Now he's back.

           GD:Quit the chitchat!We have work.

           Me:Uuuu.Someone's in trouble.

           Taeyang:What are you,5?

           Seungri:Work can wait.Where's Seunghyun BTW?

           Me:No! I'm 3 and a half! Ha! I'm smart so I get a candy.Taeyang doesn't get one!

           GD:He's with me but in a lonely corner...texting. We could buy Blue some candies.AFTER the concert! We star in 10 minutes and if you don't show up I'll be forced to introduce two funerals in the representation. '2 BigBang members died under misterious circumstances' 

           Me:Finish the concert so you can get candies! Now sho~go!

           Taeyang:*commin'* Laterz Blue!

           Seungri:Make sure you get well before I return!I can't have a sick secretary!

           Me:Secretary.My.!

           Seungri:That too.Can I hire It?

           Taeyang:*snatched Seungri's phone* 

           Me:Smart move mate.Good luck with the concert guys.Text me later.

           GD:Get well!

           Me:Even this sounds like an order! 

           Taeyang:*cough*controlfreak*cough

           I was smiling at my phone when the bedroom door opened and all the guys came inside.They settled around the bed as Zico placed something in front of me.

           'What's this?' I pointed at the unidentified substance in the bowl.

           'Food.'

           'Pft.Really now cut the crap.I am sick,tired and hungry.Where's the food?' I asked but their expression didn't change.'You're joking...right?' Nope?I swear it looks like slime! 

           'It's good for your cold.' Jaehyo stated and Zico pushed the thing closer to me.

           'Get it away from me.' I warned as I backed away but they came forward.

           'It's not poisonous you're not gonna die.' Zico assured and lifted a spoon full of the slimy stuff to his mouth.I watched as he ate it and gulped.Now he's gonna explode or just pass out and die?I waited some more but nothing happened.'Now you're turn.' He lifted the spoon to my mouth but I shook my head.'Why?' He sighed.

           'You already ate with this spoon.' Lame,but at least I could buy me some time.

           'And?' He cocked an eyebrow at me.

           'And I want another one.'

           'He's your boyfriend and your faces are glued together most of the time!!' Kyung shrieked.Still pissed Kyungie?Good!

           'Details.' I dismissed him.'I'm talking 'bout hygiene.' And this doesn't count as edible food either! I continued,terrified of the consequences of being forced to eat the 'soup'.Taeil went to get the spoon and came back too quickly.You couldn't make a detour(maybe around the city),couldn't you?And I was again looking at the bowl as the guys looked at me.I lifted my eyes and with the most desperate expression I could muster I tried my luck.'I'm to young to die so please don't make me eat the thing.If you dislike me so much to the point of murdering me you should've just said it,not try and poison me...'

            'That was my idea.. -.' Kyung said thoughtfully.

            'But we didn't let Kyung near the food.' U-Kwon assured.That's brings some sort of relief.

            'It doesn't look good...' I pouted. 

            'We spent time trying our best to make you a healty meal.' Jaehyo tried to persuade me as they gave me puppy dog eyes.I closed my eyes and took a spoon of soup.As it went down my throat it....The sulfuric acid burned it's way to my stomach and everything went blank.Not really but that would've been a very dramatic and awesome ending.It was alright.As alright as soup may be.

            'So?'  Zico asked.waiting for my verdict.

            'Kamsahamnida,I'll be a good girl and finish my soup.' I tried to bow and show my gratitude but ended up almost spilling it on the bed.

            'Try not finishing it on the bed.' Kyung implied.

            'And that's what he said.' I rolled my eyes as I ate more soup.

                         

            Author's Note:

           Sorry for the wait but now I would like to get your opinion of what would you like to happen in the next parts of the story.Your decision could lead to an entire different turn of events for the story,which,by the way,it's just at it's beginning.I have lots of stuff planned and can't wait to share it with ya guys!

            So! Here's what you have to choose between.It's related to Blue and Zico's relationship.

            a. Mistakes are made,lessons are learned and people get hurt.

            b. A big revealing changes the way the two were before.