Again

Change

After Mando's departure my night went something like this:

          - shoved some other flashy dudes out of me face 

          - went back to the office to do boring paperwork   ✓

          - tell David about my appointment with Mando      ✓

          - argue with David about it                                         ✓

          - I won (I do what I want anyway)                              ✓

          - grabbed another coffee                                            

​Blaming David for the last one too! If he saw Rin making me another espresso he would've went ballistic over our asses then hauled me from the club straight to bed.

At 6 o'clock David drove me to my apartment and I somehow managed not to pass out on the way up.The wholes he was burning in my head from time to time helped too.

He left me in front of the same apartment building Ri left me almost two and a half years ago,the first time I flew to Korea.It didn't really change much but not because I didn't want to.Jiyong told me 'a might die' if I do something in the apartment without his consent. Unfortunately,neither of us can find time to redecorate...

Sleep! That was the only thing that kept me from collapsing on the stairs.The thought of my comfortable,warm bed! What a pity I didn't make it...I somehow ended up on the couch right before pasing out.

 

It was one of the silent nights with a clear sky,where,if you walked long enough,you may have thought you were the only person still alive.Without no one to watch you.And of boy I needed that so bad that time.
At three o'clock in the morning I was still haunting around the rich neighbourhood I lived in since I was born.Big houses and millions dollar architecture.It was driving me insane as I wanted out so badly.I didn't dare turning the corner on Fitch Street,nearing the Carter's house that wasn't theirs anymore.I feared I was going to lose it.
The surprising thing was the absence of the paparazzi.They clung to me like clothes lately for obvious reasons plus I was in the perfect mood to bash someone's face.Again.Me and the media have a complicated relationship...Were they on a break anyway?
After passing by some other catalogue worthy mansions I was sure the shadow that lurked a few feet behind was following me.That was it for being alone.I sighed internally,then went towards a less populated area,hoping he would approach me,so I could approach his skull,even the ribs could've done.As I got out of my neighbourhood and headed to a more deserted part the person behind me started to laugh.

 

 

My phone went off and thankfully my dream was cut off. I groaned when my arms didn't want to cooperate because my body felt heavy.Maybe I was and still am really tired.I tried to find my phone without opening my eyes yet and I realised I was on the floor.

'Uhm~' Was all I could muster when I picked up.

'I said 10,remember?' Mando's voice came from the other side.

'Yeah.I'll-I'll be there.'I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

'I'd like to see that too since it's almost 10 and a half.We're waiting.'

'Wait what?!' That woke me up for good.'Fine I'll be there in 30.' I hanged up and sprang to my feet.In 20 minutes I showered dressed and was ready to go,which is also a personal record.I grabbed my backpack and put a snapback over my wet hair,hoping I won't catch a cold.It'll dry before I get there...

1055 and I was running out of the car towards a white 10 story building.As I entered I passed some workers putting up a burgundy sign but didn't really catch what it said.Mando must be working with a new entertaiment company.I got some directions from the staff and was almost there when my phone started ringing again.

Still walking,I tried to get the phone out of the backpack and didn't pay attention to the door in front.Next thing I know I'm sprawled on the ground,with a big bump already forming on my forehead.The door in front of me opens and a deep voice calls.'Noona?!' I look up in surprise as I try to get the strands of hair out of my face and blink.Repeatedly.P.O?!

P.O stood in front of me,momentary blocking my view but when he stepped aside I knew I wasn't dreaming,even if I sooo wished I was.Some other people I didn't know along with ALL of the Block B members were in the conference room.I think the guys expressions mirrored mine,even his.All my confusion turned to anger as I spotted Mando with a smile so wide I though his face would crack.

'Hell No!'    Me and That Person screeched at the same time at Mando,who had a hard time containing his laughter.Now that all the pieces clicked in my head I realised what he meant: What brought you here in the first place?. Technically it was Block B.The screaming must've snapped the boys out of their daze because I found myself flushed against P.O and surrounded by the others.

'Noona we really missed you!!'    'Have you ever heard about phones?Those things you use to call people.'    'Look who's here.' 

'Nice seeing you Blue.'      'Whooaa.Hey there stranger.'       'I knew something was missing.' 

I could only nod,smile towards them,then glare at Mando and repeat.Only when I locked gazes with him I stopped.He was the exact same,but then entirely different.Like one of the awesome games you played as a child that you loved and when you remembered them they felt the same,but they weren't.Plus this wasn't a game,this was a person...

I was suddenly turned and Mando started guiding me towards him.I wanted to make my feet stop I did not want to be near him I wanted out of there!NO no no no-no-nn-no!Only when I was a few feet from him I noticed another man beside him.He seemed in his late thirties at least with a calm and friendly expression.I decided then to concentrate on him entirely as escaping wasn't an option.I won't bail because I don't run,ever,not because Mando had quiet a strong grip on me or anything.

'Annyeonghaseyo.I am Kim GyuWook.It's nice meeting you after hearing so much from Mando.' The man smiled and I just nodded dumbly in response.

'She's Alexandra Russell.Thanks for having her here sajangnim.' He bowed slightly and pushed me down too.

'Let's sit,shall we?' The man offered and we all complied.This is...I don't even know what this is.I almost whimpered then turned to see the others faces.They all got over the excitement and we're listening to the CEO.I heard they went on with...

'Seven Seasons.This will be our labels name that has been already made official to the public today.We've already began preparations for the showcase that will be held in a month so from now on we'll let Block B in your care in order to prepare the choreography.'He looked at me and Mando then got up and bowed.I instantly shot up and returned the gesture.This man seemed a hundred times better than Cho though...

With that people left and we did too in order to go to the practice room I supposed.As we walked,the chatter died and every one of the guys were looking anxiously between me and T.P,like waiting for a vulcano to erupt.I just burned wholes into his back until we got to the room.

'When I said hell no I meant no to whatever it is you are trying to do here! I can't do this I'm getting outta here in this fecking moment!' I hissed towards Mando when the others went into the room.

'So you are going to dissapoint those guys inside and the friendly old man that has faith we'll do a fantastic job by making a run for it?OK.Go on.' He said as he stepped out of my way.It's just that easy? I looked at him skeptichally but went to pass him when the door opened.

'You aren't comming?' Jaehyo asked and then I heard P.O.  'Where's noona?'  

I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath.This was where he wanted me all along...I silently swore to kill Mando later than turned back and genuinely smiled.'Sorry.You can get lost in here.' 

'There aren't any other doors around.' Jaehyo chuckled as we entered the practice room.It was a nicely decorated one I gave them that.The deja vu feeling crept around me as I stared at the six smiling faces behind me.It also seemed oddly familiar that the seventh person regarded me with a cold look,but then instead of a punny line or comment he returned his attention to his phone.I interally rolled my eyes and went on with the program.Let's get started....

'Alright ladies lets put some effort into this we don't have much time left.'Mando clapped and they began scrambling from the ground,except for -

'Jiho get your from your dark corner or I will make sure hell sounds prettier to you than what I have in mind.' Mando assured looking between me and ... it Zico.Wow...no earthquakes or calamities happened.

He seemed to take Mando seriosly,he got to his feet and towards the rest of us,despite the harsh glare he gave Mando the whole time.

 


 

3 hours later....

'They can do that part together.' I said and Mando agreed but not Zico.He had to dislike it just because it came from me?!

'It won't work it was supposed to be a solo.' One of his solos to be more exact.

'No worries no one will steal your spotlight.' I snorted towards him.

'Not worried about it.Fans love me anyways.' He retorted like it was supposed to imply something...like the fact that he's clearly on an express train to I'm-an--Ville .

'So Jiho'll stay in the center the others flanking him.'Mando nodded and it was decided.He was the only one still interested in what we were bickering about as the others eventually got tired of it and went for some fresh air or a drink,came back then continued watching us..We must be really entertaiming.

'This isn't working.' Zico stated.

'Grab some snacks for Scooby.Mistery solved.'I rolled my eyes.

'Woff.'I heard him snarl.Then silence.I turned towards him with a skeptic look and didn't exchange a word.We just stared and I didn't say-Prick-and he didn't say-Why the hell are we here anyway?-then I didn't respond -Because some people...my eyes drifted to Mando for a moment....don't realise the only thing we share is air-  and he didn't retort  -With you also being as subtle as a loudspeaker-  , after which I didn't practically snort -Because you're being such a fecking model of common sense.

'Why don't you go find a nice highway to play on?' I asked.

'Only when you find a nice tall building to jump off.' He assured.

While we we're having our weird conversation we didn't notice Mando and Kyung we're whispering until Kyung got up.'Enough!'He proclaimed and as he got up all the others followed.

'We aren't finished yet.' I argued.

'We see this too.'Mando assured while the others nodded and me and Zico scoffed.'Let's end this here today and hopefully some of us will leave their personal issues home tomorrow.' He gave us a pointed look and we glared at him.This dimwitt brought us here in the first place and he now wanted us to 'behave'.

 


 

A/N:  I don't really know why I'm writing this note anymore but I'll keep doing it anyway.

         Things are happening again and the past keeps haunting Alexandra,as you probably realised by now.

         A new chapter will be up in a few days so wait for it. I'm still waiting for ANY kind of feedback from you guys!

         Thanks for reading and if you liked it don't forget to SUBSCRIBE,VOTE and Comment!