Flies

Change

        The long awaited comeback performance became a three weeks countdown.The week before was full,divided between practice with Block B and spending as much time possible with Andre.Fortunately,all of them really clicked and ,as much as they could with their schedule,the boys played tour guide for us around town.

        I even talked with Chris,expecting a weird 'how are you?' conversation.He exceeded my expectations like always.

        Andre passed me his phone and after some girly squealing,Chris made an entrance.All the way to the depths of my brain I might add.Forgot to mention the lad could easily work as a police sirene.

       'Hey B.B!How dare you bring ma' nigga there and freaking miss me!And what's with the Yakuza thing he was talking 'bout?YBet you got in some weird stuff like always.' A stupid smile streched on my whole face as soon as I heard him call me 'B.B',the nickname from way back when we were little and Chris would come at Alex's. Whenever me and Chris had a third graders fight,we would throw some nasty stuff at each other.Even then we had a mouth and a bit of a temper.One day,Alex got mad at us and had forbidden any words of that kind,so we had to be creative.That's how I became B.B,a name whose meanings varied,depending on the time of the day.If Alex was around it was Blue Berry or Big Baby and in his absence it meant Big ,who in years evolved to Bad .

        'Hello to you too my little petunia!Don't worry Andre shipped himself here uninvited so you can openly at him.' I assured and as for the little petunia thing,that was my 'little piece of crap' cover.What?I was ten and old habits die hard!

        'Details.What bothers me the most is I lately became interested in some cultural exchange and hadn't tried Asia so far.Now it's a must do!' For public understanding I will translate what he said.My dear petunia is bothered by the fact he realised he never banged an asian women.The end.Or for him the beginning .

         'Do not even think of coming now because you'll end up homeless.'I said in a flat tone,determined not to bring a hormone crazed alpha male straight in the lambs yard.Really don't have the nerve to to deal with a mass masacre these days.

         'Whyyyy?.I know you gealous B.B but you can't keep me just for yourself anymore.' His voice sounded almost sad. 

         'And you didn't get your quality time with half of the New York female population.'I scoffed.

         'Of course not!'He defended.'I traveled some in Europe too!'He proudly continued and Andre laughed.'You don't even love me anymore is it?' I heard a sob at the other end and sighed.'You don't even want me near you!'Here came the accusation.This guil trip isn't fair,even if faked.

          'I said I won't take you in now...' I mumbled but he caught it.

          'Yes!'I could basically hear him fist pumping the air in excitement.'This is B.B I always loved!' He made some noises I assumed meant he was hugging his phone,and I felt a slight pang in the heart.Yup.I missed him.Petunia!

         'This doesn't mean you can appear at my door after ten days!'I clarified,knowing he could be looking in for a flight right as we speak.He could move really fast if he wanted.'I'll call you.I promise.Now I gotta go.Yup.Nope.No.No allowed and you don't bring anyone else!Love you too.' I finished and handed the phone to Andre,who was wiping an imaginary tear from all the laughing.

          So Chris,mine and Alex's childhood friend is a more tier,erted,gigolo like version of P.O,but funny in that innocent clingy way.Wonder if his ways are contagious...If he ever contaminates P.O I would smash his head through some walls.Poor maknae,already noticed some attempts to follow his hyungs behaviour and shave my head,paint me white and call me Humpty D. before I would let that happen.

          Me and Andre were packing his things because his flight was scheduled in three hours.I was looking for a snack and jabbed my foot in the table.

          'What four eyed,monkey,gorilla, faced idiotic retard with a head full of skitles put this thing here?!' I yelled holding my hurt foot.

          'Uhm...You?' Andre pointed out as he came out of the bedroom.

          'No !' I barked,rubbing the sore spot a bit more.

          'You have a potty mouth.'I shrugged and he continued.'Wanna make a bet?'

          'Bet?'
 
          'If you can go without swearing until I leave you win the bet.' He told me and I frowned.
 
          'What do I get if I win the bet?'I bit my lip and thought about it.
 
          'You win the bet.' He said in a 'duh' tone.
 
          'I know that - wait,what's the point in that?' I asked confused.
 
          'What?Scared you're going to lose?' He cooed and I took a deep breath through my nose.
 
          'Bit- Cookie monster,it is on.'I told him.We stayed silent until we were done packing and getting ready to leave.It was less than two hours he was leaving.Like I will lose to him.We took a cab and headed for the airport.
 
          'Don't swear until you leave,don't swear until you leave - do I get like lines?'I asked as we were in the cab.
 
          'No.If you swear you lose.'
 
          'Do I get a phone call?'
 
          'Nope.'
 
          'What 'bout half a swear word?'
 
          'What's this,who want to be a millionaire?NO!'He shouted and I pouted.Meanie...I sat in silence for a moment and began drumming one of my polished fingers on the window.
 
         'Do you know ?' Andre asked.
 
         'Di -'I cut myself off when I was about to repeat the word.'Hey.you can't do that!' I shouted and he smirked.
 
         'I can.'
 
         'No you can't'
 
         'Can.'
 
         'Oh,curse you devils child!' I shouted and then motioned for the cab driver to stop at a little market shop.I needed food if I wanted to survive that.'Market!'
 
         'Really,I thought it was Sea World!' He threw his hands in the air and I stepped out.'You go.I'll wait here.'He said as I closed the door and I scoffed.Did that teddy bear think he could boss me around?I think he just did,maybe he needs a reminder who wears the trousers here...
I made my way inside the market,hunted down some chocolate bars and flavoured milk,the went to the counter,surprised to see a caucasian boy at the counter.
           
           His head was buried in a magazine and I coughed to get his attention.He looked up and smiled so wide I could have drove a truck through it without hitting a tooth.As he scanned my things,his eyes didn't leave my face.For a distraction,I picked the small carton of milk up and took a swig,the coldness tickling my taste buds.
 
          'I would tap that.' He said and winked.Hold up!You talking with my chocolate?!Because nobody but me gets to talk to my chocolate like that.And oh sweet lord,he's manhandling it!
 
           'Excuse me?' I asked,raising a perfect,scary brow.
 
           'You're hot.'He told me,winking his other eye.You got spasm or what?I looked at him and decided he wasn't that hot for girls to spend time with him.
 
           'Oh...Thank,I guess.' I frowned and put the milk to my lips.
 
           'Wanna have hot with me?'Pffff,I looked at the boy in front of me,his face dripping with milk that had just been spat on him.
 
           'What the sprinkle poppers?' I demanded,looking at the boy who had taken another step forward,his lower half pressed into the counter.
 
           'Oh,I like a girl with spunk.' He winked again.
 
           'You...dirty cookie crumble!' Take that mean slug!Gimme a break.Not allowed to swear here!His face softened and he placed a hand on his heart.
 
           'It's alright,I know you can't call me horrible names.' He watched me with pride and my mouth opened and closed like a fish several times.I grabbed  a fist full of his shirt and yanked him closer.
 
            'Listen here muffin,I would not touch you even if you were the last Smurf on the planet.You piece of...hot dog?' The last part came out as a question and I cursed to myself.
 
            'I know I'm hot.' He bragged.I let out some kind of screech as I poured my milk over him.
 
            'Take this you snickers er!And don't ever manhandle my chocolate again or I will harm you.' I warn,picking up my treats with one hand.He looked down at his top that I was still holding,then realized what top he was wearing and smoothed down the wrinkles.'Hey you like Super Man too?' I asked patting the top.'My favourite character is Super Man,who's yo- no.I won't get into a conversation with you!' I shouted,stopping myself.Not having a chat with a big cheese ball.'I'm going.' I turned to leave and snatched another chocolate bar from the side counter,stucking my tongue out at him before walking out with a slam of the door.
 
             'Finally.' Andre said as I got back in the cab,then wrinkled my nose when a small fly began to fly in front of my ace.I tried waving it away and got annoyed because it kept comming back.
 
             'ing fly.'I slapped my hands togeher,creating a murder.Andre gasped,making me jump.I didn't mean to kill it!'I totally did.
 
             'You cursed!' He slapped my thight in happiness.'You lost the bet!Ha,I won!' He shouted,wanting to jump up but hit his head on the cab's ceiling.Serves the right!
 
             'No.I said fricking.'I defended,not wanting to lose the bet.
 
             'Give up.You lost you loser!'He shouted and I pouted.I kicked forward and folded my arms across my chest.'I know what I said!'
 
             'I know what I heard!' He mocked.
 
             'No.'
 
             'Yes.'
 
             'No.'
 
             'Yes.'
 
             'For s sake Andre,I said fricking!' I yelled.
 
             'Well,if you did it didn't matter because you just cursed,again.' He pointed out and I ran my rand over my face,a loud groan coming from my lips.
 
             'Funny,actually,after everything,you swear over a fly.' He mused and I groaned louder.
 
             It's official,flies are evil.
 
 
 
              Author's Note:
     
            I worked my out for this chap so enjoy it my lovely sprinkle filled buttercups!
 
 
             Also we are saying Bye Bye to Andre.
photo JesseWilliamsFinnick_zps87db8efd.pngFor now!