Whipped....cream

Change

      I faintly heard my bedroom door open and someone come in.I tried to turn to the left and see who it was but as I moved I acknowledged the increasing pain in my head.I clutched my head and blinked several times to stop the walls from spinning.It was like hippos stepped on my head.Make it stop!I groaned,seeing as the pain only got stronger.Something  shuffled around me and someone was whispering but I didn't register what.With slow moves I faced the other side of my bed to see the source of the noise. You must be kidding me.Am I dreaming?. There wasn't Brad Pitt or Chris Brown in my room. It must be a Nightmare! Nope,wasn't Lucifer either,but instead he send Kyung and Zico to haunt me! They'll torture me to death!Until I would want to kill myself! They'll do it now with a....wait is that an aspirin?

      'What are you doing here?'I groaned.

      'Good morning to you too.'Kyung grinned.'How are you feeling?'.He handed me the aspirin and a glass of water.

      'Runned over by Godzilla & CO.'I took the medicine.

      'We noticed.'Zico smirked.I looked at myself.I was wearing the same clothes from last night.Bet I look like not one,but two train wrecks combined.

      'Who let you out of your cage?'I raised an eyebrown at him.

      'Easy tiger.'Kyung chuckled.

      'Don't worry I don't hit animals.'I assured Kyung,gesturing to Zico.

      'Where did rise and shine dissapeard?This Sleeping Beauty had better days didn't she?.'Zico stated acidly. Karma is such a sometimes.

      'Why are you here anyway?'I asked them.

      'We came to see our favourite person of course.'Kyung said in a girly voice then he and Zico squealed,not helping my state.

      'Where are the others?'I asked after their lame performance.

      'Shopping for groceries.They'll come here and we'll have lunch.'More noise came from the hall and Kyung dissappeared.The boys must've returned from shopping.

      'What time it is?'

      'Almost 2.'

      'Never going out ever again!'I mumled in my pillow.

      'That's what she said.'Zico snorted.'Keep that in mind Doll.'

       'Shut your face!'I spat at him while grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom door,which was of course blocked by Zico.'Move.' I walked until we were chest to chest.

       'And if I don't?' Cocky egocentric bastard!

        'You do realise I could kick you right in the balls right?'I raised my foot for emphasis.He glowered at me but stepped back.'Good boy.'I said entering the bathroom.I swear I could feel his glare on the back of my head.

        'What,no doggy treat?'He barked at me.

        'Maybe later.'I turned to see him smirking now. Bipolar much?

        I took a long shower and dressed in shorts and a long sweater.It was much better but my head still hurt a bit.I went to the living room but stopped in the door,looking at the boys.P.O. was sprawled on the couch,probably with a bigger hangover than me.Taeil and Minhyuk were in the open kitchen getting the food out of the bags while Zico and Kyung watched TV,U-Kwon was texting his girlfriend I supposed and Jaehyo wanted to see if P.O. was still alive so he was poking him. P.O. must have had enough so he tried to move from Jaehyo and fell on the floor.Face first.Every one of the boys stopped what he was doing and they all burst into a fit of laughter.All except P.O. of course.I chuckled but the feeling didn't quite reached as the emptiness overtook.They had the thing I longed for.They were something I have once been a part of.A family. They make this place feel...warmer.I thought,sad that back there I couldn't get  this feeling anymore.

        'Hey doll,are you going to stay there all day or help us out?'Zico's questioned.

        'Comming.'I went to help them but someone knocked at the door.'Can one of you answer the door please?I don't know korean anyway.'Jaehyo opened the door talked with the man and came to me.

        'Blue I think you have a delivery.'He pointed to the door.At the door were a bunch of boxes and suitcases.I looked at them for a bit before I remembered.Wow.I'm surprised he did something for such an 'ungrateful child with no respect'.

        'Guys, I think now I can really use some help.' I said after the deliveryman left.We moved the things inside and unboxed them.Even P.O. helped,claiming that 'his noona' is not allowed to lift heavy things, so I unpacked the suitcases.When I came back in the livingroom the food was ready and the boys were playing with my sound system.

        'Daebak!.'P.O. looked at my photo/video equipment.

        'Where did all this come from?'Minhyuk asked.

        'They're mine.Dad had them sent here.'I explained.'Why don't we eat first and play after?'I tried.

        'Well look at that.What a surprise,only the best for daddy's Doll.' Zico sarcatically said.

        'Shock me and say something intelligent next time,ing prick.'I barked at him. Even I was taken aback by the harshness in my tone but he shouldn't have gone there.

        'Food is a good idea.' Kyung broke the silence followed by a few mumbled agreements.We ate in silence,no one knowing what to say after my outburst.I felt bad because I rained on their parade so I had to make up somehow.

        'Do you wanna play some games?'I blurted out.All heads turned to me and the tensed athmosphere seemed to loosen up a bit.

        Three hours later,after I beat the crap out of them at Dance Revolution and they kicked my at C.O.D., we stopped and took a break.In the meantime, Taeil and U-Kwon left but we continued playing,being the hyper 10 year olds that we were.I opened the fridge to see the last bottle of Fanta was all mine.Cause I'm that Fantastic.I grinned but before I knew it a hand shot from behind me and snatched the precious Fanta! Who dares to kidnap MY Fanta? Minhyuk was holding my baby ,a boyish grin on his face.

        'Give it back now if you know what's best for you.'I threatened,

        'Nope.'He challenged,holding the Fanta above my head.

        'You are so dead!'I yelled and his grin got even bigger.I needed a weapon and fast so I grabbed the first thing I saw in the fridge,which was whipped cream.I turned around and saw his expression change from amusement to disbelief and then concern.He knew I was in for a kill.He took off and I chased him around the kitchen counter,the sofa and almost ran over P.O.,Kyung and Jaehyo but I avoided them in the last second with my awesome ninja skills,jumping over the couch to catch the brat!

         'You'll never catch me alive!'Minhyuk yelled and dissapeard in the bedroom.I quickly followed and as I entered I saw a figure to the left and jumped on him.We fell to the ground and I shoved a handful of whipped cream in his face. Ha!Take that you Fanta kidna-.He didn't had the Fanta.I  took off some cream from his face and realised it was in fact Zico.Correction,a very pissed off Zico.

         'Why the hell did you jumped on me?'-'Why were you here?'we said at the same time.

         'I went to the freaking bathroom that's why!'-'I was chasing Minhyuk when you came in my way!' We should stop doing this.

         'And why do I have whipped cream all over my face?'He demanded.

         'I told you it was meant to him.If you want to do something kill the Fanta kidnaper!'Then Minhyuk came out of the bathroom and looked at us awkwardly.I shifted from where I was to get up and rescue the Fanta and realised I was straddling Zico.That's what Minhyuk is gaping at.It was actually the first time I was touching him (if we didn't count when we bumped our heads) and the contact sent shivers down my spine.I shot out from him in the next instant but he remained where he was,disbelief written over his whipped cream covered face.Guess we were too focused on yelling at each other to notice how we fell.Minhyuk didn't said a thing either,just stood in the doorway.I took the opportunity and snatched my Fanta from his hand then went to the livingroom.

         'You should wash your face...'I mumbled,passing by Zico on my way out.I sat on the couch,drinking my well-deserved Fanta and watched TV with the guys but my brain could only think of one thing and kept chanting: You were straddling Zico. What was even worst was it didn't feel wrong at all.

 

 

 

         Author's Note:

         So what do you think?

         If you liked it please:

          COMMENT

          VOTE

          SUBSCRIBE