Practice

Change

       Before the guys went home,I made them vow on their lives that they'll come to practice the next day.After a few more threats I let them go.

       As I woke up the next day I did my morning routine,applied a bit of makeup and put my hair in a ponytail.I decided to wear jeans shorts,a black shirt with white hightops.On my way out I grabbed my bag but also took a grey and pink jersey.It was spring and the weather wasn't bad but it wasn't that warm.I got to the studio and surprise I was again the first to arrive.I texted Jaehyo a while ago and he said they were comming so while I was waiting could as well warm up a little.I went over to the laptop and played 'Whip my hair'by Willow Smith.The music blasted from the speakers and I began to do what I knew best.

 

       

 

 

       'Looks like the Doll knows some moves.'I heard above the music.At least he hadn't said anything about last night.Zico entered the room first,followed by the rest of the group.I walked past him and said hi to the guys,who each greeted me with a hug.I already felt comfortable with them which was a first considering my almost nonexistent trust in people.You can only trust yourself.And I learned that the hard way.

      'So today will learn how to whip our hair.Wonderful.'Zico continued,running his hand through his hair and possing as the bimbo he is.

      'Today I'm gonna see what U got and from where we'll begin with the choreography.Now that you all settled,who's gonna be first?'I explained.

      'We'll start.'U-Kwon raised his hand as he and Minhyuk got up.They put the music and went on with their routine.They were pretty good so with them we didn't start from scratch.

     

    

 

 

       'That wasn't bad at all.'I smiled at them.'Now let's see if Doggy is in for a treat.'I teased Zico.

       'Let's get it over with.'He sighed and got up.

       'We're in too.'Kyung said as he and Jaehyo followed Zico.They went in the middle of the room,Zico inbetween them,facing me.Zico gestured to P.O. who was now at the laptop and a song was played.The only thing I understood from the song was the beginning and a few more words but the rap was good.Ok more than good.

 

      

 

 

 

       'Good work guys and Doggy, I'm impressed.By the way,looks like you koreans have some good rappers around too.It was good,even if I only got the parts with the 'Z's and the ' I said.They all tried to hold their chuckles and Zico was showing me one of his trademark smirks.'What?Did I say something wrong?' 

       'The 'Z's are from Zico.'Kyung burst out laughing as he said that and my face fell.Is he that good?

       'He had to be good at something.'I tried but they'll never let me live that down.

       'Keep believing that.'He replied.

       'Blue would you dance too?'P.O. asked.

       'Sure.'I said walking to him.

       'Show us how you whip your hair Dolly.'I ignored Zico and told P.O. the name of the song.He grinned and nodded.I went to the middle,facing the guys who were watching me intently.I raised my hands and before I motioned P.O. to play the music I said:

       'This one is dedicated to all my .'I gestured to them and the music started.

        

     

 

      Before I finished they were cheering on me but I stopped cause Yun-Ri came and she didn't look happy.

      'Hey Ri!Whatcha doin'?'I asked cheerfully.She didn't say anything but instead went to the TV and turned it on.A women was speaking in korean but that wasn't what got my attention.It was Blondie's face from the airport trying to get the cameras away from where me and Surfer tanned guy were,after he knocked me out of my feet.

      'I hoped they wouldn't air this but they did and now we have problems!'Yun-Ri spoke for the first time.

      'It wasn't my fault! You know it.'I defended.She just shook her head.

      'Doesn't matter now.They are looking for the 'mysterious foreign beauty' and you'll make sure they don't find her.'She told me,doing the air quotes thing.

      'They said beauty?Yes then they really must've been talking 'bout me but - ' Yun-Ri's glare stopped me.'Like I would go to them and have a tea party' I snorted.'Calm down.If they are as popular as it seems I won't see them ever again.' My reply was good enough because she let it go.

     'Alright.But be careful.'She warned again. Yes mom.

      'Even as you set foot on korean ground you got into something.'U-Kwon joked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

      'Told you it wasn't my fault.'I mumbled.'Anyway think it's enough for today.I'm off.' I announced as I grabbed my things and walked outside with Yun-Ri.Once we were outside the studio I stopped and said.'Let's try again.Whatcha doin' Yun-Ri?'

      'Better than 5 minutes ago thank you.'She chuckled as I entwined our arms and began walking.'Where are we going?'she curiously asked.

      'Dunno.'I said looking around.Beside the night at the club I didn't go anywhere else so I wanted to visit the city.'Any sugestions?'

      'I know a little cofee shop not far from here.How does it sound?'she pointed on one of the streets.

      'Great!'I yelled and runned where she pointed out,dragging her with me.

      The coffe shop was little and pink!It looked so sweet you'd want to eat it!We stayed there for some time 'cause when we got out it was past 4.The owner of the place was a lovely old lady who recommended us al sorts of tea and deserts(which I gladly tried) and me and Yun-Ri took some pictures for the guys.I promised I would send them some as I wouldn't take them with us.We talked all the time on a private chat anyway.

       'You're living alone?'I asked Yun-Ri when we got out of the shop.

       'Yes.'

       'What do you do beside babysitting me?'I said while texting with the rest.

       'I'm a translator at the studio but beside that yes I babysit you.'She smiled.Like I need a babysitter.I rolled my eyes.'Even if you think you don't you need one trust me on this one.' Is she a psychic? 'Blue I don't read minds.You're just too easy to figure.'She laughed as I furrowed my eyebrows.

       'Yun-Ri you're weird.'I stated in a serious voice,then paused.'And that's why I like you!'I squealed and hugged her.'Do you wanna crash at my place tonight?'I gave her my best puppy eyes.

      'Alright.'She smiled at me and I grinned.

      'Do you need something from your place?'

      'My apartment is near Hangang Park.Let's go and I'll show you my favourite place.We went To Yun-Ri's place and she took some necessities then we headed to the park.We walked on the road for a while until Yun-Ri went through the trees and I followed.Soon we got into a clearing where was a swing and a bench.The sun cascaded on the scenery,making it look magical-ish.'I always came here when I was little and played with my brothers so dad built us a small playground.I still come here now just to clear my mind.'She said sitting on the swing and I went for the bench.'Must be hard comming here alone.'She said after a while.

      'Nope.I like it here.It's different from back there.'

      'You don't have a family?' 

      'No siblings and the parents have their own problems.Besides,I could settle here.Think I'll make a good korean wife?'I joked and went to push her swing.

       'You and Zico could make a cute couple.'She implied and I gaped at her.

       'I don't date dogs.' Was my reply.'However,let's take a picture for the boys.'I went to place the phone on the ground and set the timer.Then I rushed to the swing and jumped on Yun-Ri's lap,the swing rocking back and forth.She looked at me taken by surprise and I laughed at her expression.We talked a bit more and I found out she has 3 older brothers and she's 2 years older than me but I avoided some of her questions.It was past 8 when we left the clearing and headed for my house.

       'Sorry for the mess I still want to redecorate sometime.'I said when we got to my apartment.We got settled and made some popcorn.I sent the pictures to Jaehyo as promised and Yun-Ri began talking about one of her favourite subjects.KPop.No.Wait.KPop Idols.From all the names she listed I remembered  someone called TOP(him being her favourite or her 'bias')and he was in the same group with Blondie and Surfer guy.And I found out P.O. ,as the youngest, was the 'maknae' of Block B.Sounds like a duck name to me but who am I to judge?And I'm already beginning to learn korean how awesome am I?We went to sleep soon after but first I checked the chat page.

       Me:

photo 303426_297427097009030_889060557_n_large_zps9653b684.jpg   Tea party^^.Not invited:P

photo tumblr_mmzpsnSLt91rhp257o1_400_zps1eeebd14.jpg   Swing,swing,swing,swing,swingging in the rain! (minus the rain)

 

      P.O.: NooooonaTT .U left me all alone.

      Minhyuk: P.O.You were with us the whole time!

      P.O.:But you're not noona!

      Kyung:You're sleeping outside for this y'know right?

      P.O.:Noona won't let me sleep outside!Right noona?:o3

      Jaehyo:He's sleeping outside.

      P.O.:Noona look what they're doing with me!TT.Taeil help me here!

      Taeil:Sry.Can't.

      U-Kwon:Where's Zico?

      Kyung:Sleeping.Brb.*lock the house so P.O. CAN'T ENTER*

      P.O.:Hyung wait!I'm almost there!Hyung!

      Minhyuk:Too late;P

      P.O.:Nooo!Let me in please let me in!!!Taeil!

      Taeil:Can't

      Zico:P.O. stop banging on the door or I WILL KILL YOU.

      Jaehyo:The maknae needs to learn a lesson.Don't ignore your hyungs.

      P.O.:I learned!Let me in I'm gonna die here alone!

      Jaehyo:*sigh* Commin'

      P.O.:I survived!I'm in! Love you noona<3.See ya tomorrow I'll be sooo lonely tonight.TT

      Minhyuk:Let's throw him out.