Not really into it

Change

          After the marvelous news Zico threw at me,we all quietened down.Well,less on Andre's side,who kept making fun of me,Zico,mostly everything in his visual range.The coffee machine must be really offended when you finish with it...I scoffed as Andre was expressing his opinions of my furniture.I noticed Zico was suprisingly quiet that morning.He also looked pretty stiff and lost in LaLaLand.Morning grumpy pants...

          'So Blue have you been home since you came here?' Andre caught my attention with that question and Zico's too,as he went on full alert in an instant,his head snapping towards mine and Andre's exchange.

          'No...'.Why bring this now?I looked at him with a baffled look then at Zico who averted his gaze to the coffee.Why he asked me in that exact moment if he knew I won't take it well.

         'But I think Chris misses you.' Right...Last time I saw Andre he came visit me and that was how both he and Chris discovered their soulmate.At some point I thought they would start bawling when Andre returned home.

         'He's a big boy.Plus he has hundreds of bimbo's to ease his suffering.' I pointed out and he laughed.

         'The kid is ed up,I admit,but he makes great company.Don't you think it'll be good if you returned for a while?' 

         'Of course why don't I stuck my head in the microwave too?Sounds like fun!' I retorted a little sharper than planned but I wanted to make him end the conversation.

          'Don't use that tone with me missy.Just thought it'll do you good...' He looked at me sadly and I knew he was reffering to Alex.Another reason not to go there.Alex wasn't there anymore,just a grave full of bones and memories.And I was left on the other side of it.

          'Let's stop thinking about what'll be best for me shall we?' I hissed and was interrupted by the front door opening and the guys voices as they strutted in.And there goes my Christmas wish...At least it was right on time!

          'Honey I missed you soooo...' Kyung walked straight to Zico then started squeezed his face from every possible angle.'And I'm hungry - ' He stopped when he finally noticed Andre,who looked a little surprised at the entrance,then amused at the face Kyung was pulling off.The others weren't as blind as the first and acknowledged Andre's presence right away with a bow.

           'Guess what Kyungie.You got cheated on!' I said cheerfully,pleased with their perfect timing.

           'He always does it with you...' He snarled at me,while his happy face fell and turned into a pout.

           'Ya babo get the hell away!' Zico barked,finally managing to pry Kyungs hands off him. 

           'No no dear.' I shook my head and pointed to Andre.Kyungs went ballistic at the realization.'Oh and I sleeped on the couch.' I assured everyone and they began to laugh ,but Kyung's anxiety seemed to rise even more.

           'Tell me she's Lying!I could barely leave with her!Now him too?' Kyung squeaked,too close to Zico's ears as he cringed.

           'Calm down loverboy I'm no e.' Angel assured.

           'Ya,old man,I'm not a kid!' Zico retorted but no one seemed to pay him attention.

           'Everyone,this is one of my friends,Andre.Andre my extracurricular project.' I joked after the laughter died and got some chuckles in return,then they made their presentation.The guys seemed intrigued with the new attraction,totally forgetting about greeting me as they started chatting animatedly with Andre.

           I looked at them and chuckled,then shifted to find Zico was openly staring at me.Or through me.Couldn't quiet decide which was more weird,so I snapped him out of it.

           'Something wrong?' I asked and he seemed surprised,like it was a miracle I spoke.

           'No...'He let the word hang,maybe hoping I'd buy that crap.

           'Spill.' I shot him a hard stare and fully turned towards him but as I was waiting for an answer Andre interrupted us.

           'Blue,get ready 'cause we're going out.'

           'I think you previously hadn't heard me,my dear dumbnut,so let me make things more clear.Hell could freeze and I won't move from here today.'I stated but did Andre got it?Of course.Not.

           'Half an hour darlin'.'He pointed at his wrist,pulling the bossy attitude with me.

           'Bite me.' I barked and settled more comfortably in my chair,ignoring him.

           'Then we might as well continue our little - .' He smirked with that got-cha look on his face as he leaned forward,hands under his chin.

           'You're F'n pissing me off!' I groaned as I shot out of the chair and headed for my room to dress up,not without the afferent 'ooooh's.Surprise,surprise.Someone who can cope AND handle me other than Zico.Huh?

            I was thinking of every nasty word possible and impossible while I scrambled around for some clothes. 

            'How does this mouth of yours handle what comes out of it?' And I said it outloud....

            'Lots of practice and a helluva good teacher.' I yelled back at Andre and the living room filled with laughter.

            'Hope you'll finish soon or I'm picking you up like mail.Dig?'

            'Not really into the stuff man...' I said and the guys seemed to really enjoy themselves.'I want a cappuccino.Make it double.' I said before we could continue and stepped out of the room before I went to pick my shoes.They all followed and we were in front of a Starbucks in no time.

            'How're the preparations goin'?' I asked the boys when I finally got my life sustaining dose of caffeine for the day.

            'We're surprised we got a break.' Taeil sighed and plopped on a bench nearby.

            'And it's just beginning.After the comeback I'll be surprised if we could take a deep breath.' Minkyuk continued.

            'It's just awful noona!' P.O  turned his attention from Andre to our conversation.

            'Oh glad you noticed I breath around.' I dryly replied.

            'It's nobody's fault she can't even really see over the counter.She's about as tall as a Smurf anyway.' Kyung slung an arm around my shoulders to make me look even smaller in comparison.

            Before I could inflict any kind of damage to him,Kyung was shoved away and Zico hugged me tight to his chest.'Forgot Mine.My Shortie.' He said matter-of-factly,holding me tight as I tried not to spill my drink on him.The others went ahead to give us some privacy,even Andre did.I put some space between us but his arms were still wrapped around me and he looked at me with a flat expression.What is this all about...He was like this all morning and call me Marry if I won't find out what's wrong.

            'I won't go anywhere.Y'know?' He asked,then kissed my forehead.

            'Duh.Your right here...' I chuckled before it dawned on me Andre might have...

            'I gave you one minute Yakuza but seems like you take my kindness lightly.' Andre shouted from the corner of the street.

            With some mumbled profanities from my part,Zico let me unglued myself from him and we...Don't even know where we're going....