Smurf Ville

Change

        We had a month left! Exactly a month before their first stage performance and I was working their asses.They had already filmed their MV the teasera were out so the media and fans were waiting.With all the attention they got it got harder to see the guys,even Zico,also I began to really take into cosideration staying in Korea after the contract ended.For that I needed to figure what I was going to do.All I knew it was I'll do something dance-related.

        Anyway,I woke up that day with my phone ringing.I tried to find it without opening my eyes but the bastard had the guts to make himself hard to find!

        'Someone better be dying or-' I said when I finally found it.

        'I love you too sunshine.Now get your off the bed and come get me from the airport' The person at the other end chuckled.

        'You!But how?Stupid how did you get he - Auch!'I yelled as I tried to get out of bed but ended up falling.

        'It's called a plane dear.So you're comming this era?' 

        'Holy fudge cake...'I muttered,shaking my head,but smiling.'You never stop to amaze me .Hold your skirt!I'm commin'.'I quickly grabbed a random sweater,which was kinda big but didn't have time to choose,pants,a cap and glasses as I was going on a low profile because of my zombie morning look.I took a taxi and beat a record for sure as I arrived at the airport in 20 minutes or so.As soon as I got out of the taxi I spotted him.How could someone not notice him?There,in all his glory,stood Andre,an 1.80 m big douche,that probably got bored of staring at the surroundings because he was trying to make some kind of deal with the old shopman who sells food at his stand.Poor shopman...he looks scared. 

        'Hey !You're creeping the old man.' I said while walking towards him.

        'Shh!'He waved his hand and dismissed me.'Kinda busy Blue...'Then he returned to offering the best deal to the man.'Look!Give me three of these and I'll give you 3 dollars.3 dollars!'The oldman shook his head,probably confused because a.He doesn't understand a thing from what Andre's telling him. and b.He doesn't take dollars.I came beside Andre and as I took a closer look at the old man and remembered he's the one I 'assaulted' when I first came here.By his shocked expression I take he recognized me too.

        He starts yelling at me and waving his arms in the air,totally ignoring Andre.I hide behind Andre to keep myself spit-free,thankful that I didn't come a few inches closer to the little man or I would have been drenched.It seemed the shopman had other weapons too as he grabbed a stick from God knows where and began hitting Andre with it.

         'Yo old man calm the down!Auch this hurts!!' Andre keeps yelling,trying to dodge the old mans ninja hits.I move to the side again to get a better view of what was happening.As hard as it may be to believe a Brooklyn gangleader was having his crap beaten up by an old man half his seize it was happening in front of my eyes! If I think better of it,I've never seen Andre involve himself with kids,women or old people...But with men it could get pretty ugly...I shivered as I think of the single time I saw Andre 'at work'.

         Before any other thing could cross my mind Andre practically dragged me as far away from the stand as possible.As we walked further,the man's screaming faded and my laughter became louder.He stopped pushing me only when I crouched on the ground,holding my tummy.

         'Ahahahahaha!!! I - ahahaha - Can't - ' I took some deep breaths and tried again.' I can't - ahahaha.'After some more deep breaths.'If we stood there any longer he would have knocked you out!' 

          'Glad to see you too.' He retorted,rubbing his head and also glaring at me.

          'You were the 'busy' one some moments ago.' I countered as I got up and punched him in the shoulder.'Now that we got over that.' I pointed in the stands direction.'Missed you .' I said and lunged at him.

          'Me too baby girl.' He said as he instantly wrapped his arms around me and I burried my head in his shoulder.

          'How the hell you ended up here?' I questioned,my voice a little muffled by his clothes.

          'What?Not allowed to visit my favourite Smurfie.'He said with his chin on top of my head,chuckling.

          'Hell you are.Have you heard about phone,email,maybe pigeon mail?'

          'I like to make an entrance.' He shrugged as we parted and I wanted to smack him but figured the old man did a good job by himself.'And I'm on vacantion.'He continued as we searched for a taxi.

          'Vacantion?' I asked in disbelief.

          'Ya think I can't take some time off girl?I work my out there everyday!I deserve it!'

          'You make it sound as you're working in Willy Wonka's factory.'I chuckled.

          'Do I fit the criteria?Maybe I'll put my CV and then...' He wondered,looking more stupid than he really is.Or not.He actually looks as stupid as he is.Which could be a lot(depends on the time of the day).And he looks kinda hot,but I will not go that way.Ever.

          'Shut up and get in the car Oompa.'I instructed as I finally found a taxi.We arrived at my place shortly.After he inspected my whole house and attacked me with hundreds of questions Andre got to three conclusions:

          'The security here .You brought a boy here so I will meet him soon.Also.I'm hungry.' He said as he got out of the shower,wearing a pair of sweatpants.If Idon't go that way doesn't mean I can't look!Just enjoying the view...

          'And you know a boy was here because?' I raised an eyebrow at him.Wow...he sounds like a grumpy parent.I need to introduce him to Ri they will get along perfectly.All that's left is to ask me if I -.

          'Some boy clothes in one of your drawers and that sweater is too big for you.Did you and him may-..uhm...maybe shagged?'He looked at me warily as he asked that.Now that I think better of it,it may be Zico's...Wait What?!

          'Dear Jesus on crack!Why the hell are you asking me this?' I snap at him.

          'See.That's it.You didn't and sincerely you could use a good one.'He pointed out and I was close to strangling him.

          'Thanks for pointing out my nonexistent ual life.' I said,my words drenched in sarcasm.

          'Blue.We talked about this.It's been three years.Three years of celibacy for you dear.Think you're past the point of 'Tiger Woods wife'...Seol people,Be aware!Godzilla lives amongs you.' He finished,making a horrified face.

           'Gotta go.' I waved and headed for my room.

          'Wha - Where?' He snapped out of his solo acting as I passed by him.

          'To become a freaking nun!' I turned around and smacked his head this time.Looks like the old man failed.But you're a lost cause anyway no one could put some sense back into you.

          'That's a big no no sweety.In that case you would kill maybe innocent,mostly old,probably ugly,possibly still ladies.'He explained.

          'And they say I'm the crazy one...' I mumbled but he heard me and chuckled.'How is my car by the way?' I asked and he stiffened.'Maybe was?' I asked and he nodded.Wondeful,and it was such a great car...'When?'

          'Last fall.'

          'How?' Maybe it's salvageable...

          'East River.' He mumbled and I closed my eyes,already feeling a headache comming.Breathe...

          'Well,you see.' He laughed awkwardly and scrached his head,but stopped when I opened my eyes.He had it comming.

          'You filthy doughnut eater,fudgepacking,chudhumping,fruitlooper,crumpet-muncher....pigeon?'I ranted my insult list and payed attention to Andre,who looked back at me for a bit then began laughing...'I hope you choke with fruit-crumpets!' I finished,more pissed about the fact he was laughing than for the car.I always knew something like that would happen anyway.I stomped my foot and marched to the bathroom to take a shower,leaving Andre deal with the TV.

          I was halfway through the shower when I heard yelling and banging in the house.I wrapped a towel around myself and went to see the cause.

          'Andre,what - ?' But I was caught off by the scene in front of me.Behind the kitchen counter was a yelling Andre,straddling a pissed off Zico.Andre tried to restrain Zico but the former surprisingly managed to somehow shift them so he was the one on top.I give him points for that.It's not easy to overtake Andre.I snapped out of observing them before it got uglier, grabbed a bowl and quickly poured some water in it,that ended up on their heads of course.

          'Done?' I glared at them after I got their attention.

          'Blue.' They said at the same time.

          'Yea.Nice to meet me,now Zico get off Andre and Andre get off the floor.' I motioned.'Good boys.Sit.' I pointed to the kitchen table and they complied.I also settled down and sighed as Andre and Zico were burning holes into each others skulls.'Would somebody tell me what happened?'They both attempted to open their mouths but I held up my hand.'One person at a time.' I added.

          'I worked like a slave to come and see you today and when I walk in I find him .' Zico explains.

          'And I was just lounging around when Yakuza here came in and started making a fuss.' Andre continued,he and Zico never taking their eyes off each other.I put my head in my hands and again tried to take deep breaths.Ugh... it!The 'take deep breaths' thingy isn't working.I look at the boys again and could as well introduce them.Even if I pictured this in a different way...

          'Zico,this is Andre,a friend f mine from the States.Andre,Zico,my - '

          'Boyfriend.' Zico finished and Andre's frown deepens.

          'Ahem.So I suppose the man clothes are yours?' He asked,a thoughtful expression on his face while gesturing to what I was wearing,but I couldn't quiet descipher anything else.!He's using my name...Zico nodded,leaning in his seat with a growing smirk on his face and it was my turn to glare at him.Thanks for making it easier sweetheart.

          'How long have you been together?'This question was addressed to me.

          'For a few months now.'

          'Did you two had ?' He asked Zico,narrowing his eyes at him.Could you be more specific?

          'No..Not that it's concerning you.' Zico mirrored Andre's expression and I saw he wanted to say yes for a moment.That time we just got to some good make out sessions and the clothes remaind.

          'Actually it is...' Andre let the sentence hanging and the fact that I was pretty much invisible started to tick me.

          'Lexy's a big girl.She can manage what she does.'

          'And I'm the Tooth Fairy.'Andre scoffed.Thanks Andre.

          'Then give me 5 bucks.'

          'Huh?' Me and Andre gave Zico weird looks.

          'Actually you owe me 10 up to 20.They were 4 teeth I wasn't paid for.And where I can make an complaint?You do a pretty poor job.' Zico spoke matter-of-factly and I tried to hold in laughter.Yea.Like I could.

           'Kid I advise you shut your yap.'

           'Or?'

           'How long you said you are staying?' I interrupted another possible fight.

           'I thought about a week but now I'm not sure...' Andre's face softened and hardened as he shifted his eyes between me and Zico.

           'At what hotel you're staying? Zico implied.

           'Russel & CO.' Andre motioned with his hand around my apartment and Zico's jaw fell...

           'Wae?!' He asked in disbelief.'Blue.I think we need to talk.'

           'Yes.Go go.I'll just continue my search for food that was interrupted when Yakuza barged in.' Andre shooed us.With a few mumbled curses from Zico we went in my room.

           'Can you explain why is he staying here?' Zico demanded once I closed the door.

           'He's a good friend.' I stated,not really impressed with all the 'another guy sleeps in my girlfriend's apartment' show.

           'That's it?' He raised an eyebrow.

           'Is there anything else to say?'

           'Just one thing.' He began calmly.'If he's here no way I'll let you alone with him.'That caught my attention.

           'What?' 

           'I'll go to the dorm,grab some clothes and come back in twenty.' He kissed my cheek and exited the room.Go where and grab what?!

           'Hey!The ?Wait!' He stopped by the door as I went after him,smirked and left.'I'll demand rent!This isn't SmurfVille!' I yelled,now beyond pissed.

           'What?' Andre asked.

           'Thanks Andre.Now he's comming too!My apartment it's a freaking motel.' I groaned and plopped down on the couch.

           'Tsk.How possessive.I was like that too at his age.' He said as he sat next to me.

           'In which century?' I asked and he poked my side.

           'Watch your mouth young lady.' Great now he's motherly side is showing off again.'The kid has guts,but don't really know if I like 'em or not.And he also could use a shag.But that's for me to decide when he and I we'll get to know each other better.'He finished with an evil edge.

           'That...This is just wrong.' I chuckled.

           'That's what she said.'

 

 

             Author's Note:

           So I thought why not complicate things a bit.Also I liked Andre as a character,then thought a bit what to do to him and that is what came out.Whatcha think? => (ok in this chapter the old shopman from the airport appeared too but let's skip him)

           

                                              photo jesse_williams10_zps42b30e0a.jpg y Huh? 

 

            Now...

                       photo da08341b-bdfb-429e-abf5-3dc129abe058_zpsb3d92e11.jpgphoto dcef1c9b-dffa-4ca6-a4f7-f25bcb1cdb74_zps829ceaf8.jpg

 

            

      photo zico_______by_badminz-d4xxjg1_zps98b2007a.jpg

          

              What were we talking about anyway?  (The effect Zico has on people)

              Hope you liked the chapter!

              I'll do my best to update soon!Promise!

              Please Comment,Subscribe,Vote!