Could've gone better

Change

         I was expecting something else.Maybe a trashed apartment with things scattered around,in which my personal Grim Reaper will tear my head off.

         Alright.Maybe I overreacted,but I didn't expect what I found.As much as I tried putting some words togheter on the way to my apartment I came up with nothing,so I stopped torturing my brain and settled on improvisation.

         I opened the door to find all my things in their right places,the only sound heard being the one of my footsteps.The lights were off and I wouldn't have noticed Zico if not for the digital camera he was holding.My camera.

         'Your mom never told you it's rude to look through other's stuff?' I asked as I the lights and took a seat.Even if he is pissed I don't like people meddling in my business.Or him in my past.

         'Your mom never told you it's rude to disappear without a word?Again.'He retorted,only then putting the camera aside.O.k...I could deal with a funny,erted or even angry Zico,but now he was really calm.And not in a good way either.

         'Sorry for being arrested for no apparent reason then.' Sarcasm doesn't work well now... 'It wasn't my fault and you know it.'

         'I don't give a whose fault was and what I know is I stood here for two hours worrying what have you gotten yourself into this time,before your 'friends' came.' He barked,ready to explode.

         'Sorry I'm being such an inconvenience but my life isn't a bowl of cherries either.'

         'I see that and much more than you want me to.I see you always shut me out.'

         'It's not about that...'

         'Then why when something,anything happens I am the last to know?Why when you feel alone you just go,'deal' with it and come back all bright and shiny?Why did you called them when you were arrested?Why couldn't you call me?' When he saw I said nothing he continued. 'I know almost nothing about you.It had to be Andre the one to tell me you weren't quiet 'happy-go-lucky' when your boyfriend died.That you're scared you will get attached to someone and they will leave.You are scared to be alone.' His voice cracked at the end and I wasn't looking at him anymore,to busy trying to contain feeling and tears.'And I'm right ing here.As much as I could,whenever you needed me I would have come.I would have tried to understand,or do nothing,just be there.'

          Looking at the ground I felt silent tears running down my cheeks but made no move to wipe them.My view was blurry and glassy,much l felt.Transparent,exposed.I don't like someone knowing me.'Yeah.You're right.You know about me.' I spoke,our gazes locking.'So don't ever presume you know what I feel like,what I am afraid of.I don't want to let you know because I would love to forget it.I struggle everyday not to remember that day.I fight with everything I have not to drawn in those memories because I don't want to go back there! I hate what I saw,I hate what it made of me! I am still gathering pieces of myself! I- I want to move on.' I began yelling then finished in a mere audible whisper,wiped my eyes with my sleeve and looked at Zico.

          'You got one thing right.' I chuckled.'I am not that bright and shiny.I am ed up.I don't tend to depend on people - ' I paused. ' - or on you.I deal with things my way and it is what it is.' I walked to my bedroom but stopped in the door.'Think you wanted an explanation or apology.I'm sorry I don't have one.'

          I went straight into the shower,discarding my clothes on the way,hoping the cold water will clear some of my thoughts.It didn't help much.I didn't got to any useful conclusion during my shower and only ended up hoping Zico went home.We should talk tomorrow.Tomorrow sounds good.Also,all the things he said were true.I looked in the mirror and wished I wouldn't have done it as I stared at my puffy eyes and wiped my runny nose with the back of my hand.Did I ever mention I hate crying?

         I went to the kitchen to get some snacks and wasn't surprised he was gone,but somehow wished he wouldn't have left like that...I came back from my tangled thoughts and realised I was in the middle of the apartment,staring where me and Zico previously yelled at each other and quickly sccuried back to bed.Because I didn't want to be caught with...myself anymore,I messaged Ri.

         Me:How was the reunion with the soulmate?

         Ri:When are you gonna cut that off?

         Me:When are you gonna answer the question?

         Ri:*sigh* It went really good.We had fun.I came back half an hour ago.Taeyang called Seunghyun about the police thing...

         Me:Don't worry it's fine.Just a...misunderstanding.

         Ri:What about Zico?

         Me:What about him?

         Ri:Did you two had a fight?

         Me:Nothing to worry about.

         Ri:I'll let you easy this time.BTW guess what's the latest gossip around the office?

         Me:I'm all ears eyes.

         Ri:Whatcha think about her?

              photo d980b8b8be1fe5f4b2b3b1b604e01434_zps9344fd4e.jpg

         Me:What about her?

         Ri:Tell me what you think.

         Me:She's pretty....

         Ri:It's said that she and Zico are dating.

         Me:ing ugly!

         Ri:Whoa whoa wait! It's a rumour and it's not like they were seen together.Just the girl speaking about him.

         Me:Whatever.

         Ri:You know she and some other bunch of fans think the same so don't fret. I was Just kiddin...

         Me:Going to bed.Night!

       

         I put the phone aside and laid still on the bed,contemplating at the ceiling.Of course she would know about my latest adventure,wouldn't be surprised if half the city population knew by tomorrow.Not to forget I have to deal with occasional bimbo's from know on,as it seems.And to have a long talk with Zico...'Don' wan' wake up.' I mumbled,with my head buried in the pillows, the words I knew would haunt me in the morning after.             

 

         Author's Note:

         Here I am again,tryin' to provide more updates and apparently awful news.

         Blue and Zico aren't quiet that well...New characters will appear in the next chapters and weird turns of events!

          Oh.Oh! I need your help here.

          

 

          Please vote so I know what to do with the next chapter!

         And if you are here anyways,you can leave a COMMENT too.I know you can.You know it too so lets do it!(I sound like a lame commercial but you're here because you like me! my story,so you have to bear with me.

        Todays advice: Eat Cookies.Be happy.Cookies make you happier!