Payback

Change

     I woke up the next morning in a sitting position,with my head propped against something.I yawned and stretched my arms...Wait a minute...I stretched both my arms!

    'Holy chocolate chip cookies! I can lift my arm!' I yelled as I stared  in awe at my now uncuffed arm.Zico's eyes snapped open too and he stared at his wrist like it was the most amazing thing he had ever seen.Do I look that stupid too right now?I thought but didn't really care in that moment as I began to jump on the couch.When I stopped and sat back down I hugged my arm to my chest tightly.Then I thought about the little thingy as my most precious and treasured possesion.Don't worry!I won't let anyone hurt you again.Ever!I assured, it gently.As I looked back at Zico he must've thought the same.

     'Didn't think we'd make it doggy.'I joked and bumped my shoulder into his.

     'But we did cause we're that good.' He has a point here.

     'So you wouldn't mind if you'd do it again?'Kyung appeared at the door(or I hadn't noticed him until he spoke),followed by P.O.,Jaehyo,U-Kwon,Taeil and Minhyuk.

     'No!' Me and Zico yelled at the same time and moved as far as possible from one another on the couch.The rest just laughed.

     'This isn't over!'I warned.

     'Did yo sleep well?'Kyung asked,wiggling his eyebrows sugestively and ignoring my threat.

      'It was delightful to sleep handcuffed on the couch thank you.'I said sarcastically,rubbing the back of my sore neck.

      'You won't even know what's comming for you Kyung.'I looked at Zico and mischief was all over his face.He has a plan.Aww I almost pity Kyung.Not!

      'Noona you alright?'P.O. came and hugged me.

      'I'll survive.'I laughed.He's quiet a sweet kid.

      'You didn't sleep handcuffed.'U-Kwon said.'Me and Taeil came last night but you were sound asleep.We took off the cuffs and let you be.'Nice job by the way.'He complimented,looking around my apartment.

      'Must've taken a whole lot of work.Who helped you?'Minhyuk asked.

      'Oh B- 'Make sure you don't see them again ' -brownies!'I squealed.They looked at me weirdly but I didn't give them time for more questions.'I really want some brownies now.'I pouted.'Can we go get some after I take a shower?'

      'Guess you deserve them.'Jaehyo chukled and I snorted .'Hope you can work together now.'He continued reffering at the practice part.I looked at Zico who's eyes were glued to Kyung like a lion watching his prey.We will work together there as well but for now we'll take things one at a time.I smiled,just thinking about all the things we could do to Kyung.First will tie him to a tree in the park and let the evil little smurfs torture him.Then we'll tie him on the ground and I'll run with a monocycle over him numerous times!Then we'll finish with a pie in his face!Ok.Maybe it wasn't the best plan but we could do billions of other things.I went into my room and showered.As I finished I realised I've forgotten my clothes and got out with a towel wrapped around me.Zico was waiting his turn to the shower since Taeil brought him a change of clothes.He stared at me as I did the same and I was surprised he wasn't embarrassed.He took his time looking me from head to toe appreciatively before his eyes locked with mine.They were a bit darker than usual and I wasn't as dumb as some may think.Well he is a man and I'm very aware of my looks,even if I'm not bragging.

      'Are you finished?'I asked and almost laughed when his eyes focused again on my face.'I'd like to change if I don't bother you that much.'Hey I could make fun of him as much as I wanted.My house,my room,my towel and my body.He marched into the bathroom and shot the door behind him.I was a little curious what exactly he had thought about right then but it wasn't like I was going to ask,or as if he would have told me.I went in the living room to find the boys drinking from my personal stash of alcohol.In the morning.My alcohol!

       'What the hell are you doing with my drinks?'I screamed at them but they didn't even flinch.'No!Let me rephrase that!What the hell are you doing here anyway?'

       'Blue take a seat please.We can't talk if we're not seated comfortably.'He offered like the great host he is.In my house!

       'Pricks!You'll be the death to me aren't you?' I rolled my eyes and sat inbetween P.O and Jaehyo,pouring myself a glass.I could as well give up now.Spare me some time and yelling.

       'Cheers!' Kyung raised his glas and we followed.Zico came out soon after,his hair damp from the shower.Alright!He has the looks too.Somewhere near an Abercrombie&Fitch model actually plus his voice and the cocky attitude that comes with them.Heck he's the hole package.And...I am fancying him right now! I flinched while cutting some vegetables and ended up cutting myself.After 15 minutes of worrying about how I'l die from my cut and some bandages I calmed down.After my near death experience I noticed Zico kept going in and out of every room looking for something.I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him over to the door.

      'We're going to buy something to eat since I bled on the food guys.Be back soon.'I yelled before getting me and Zico out.Once the others couldn't hear us I let go of him.

     'What you're up to pretty boy?'I went directly to the subject.

     'I need revenge.' He shrugged.  

     'Me too.And now we're going to get it.We'll figure something.' And that's how I made a pact with the devil and sold my soul!

      Kidding.But once we made a plan to get them all back for the day before we came back and put it in motion.

      'Honey.I'm home!'Zico yelled as we entered the apartment,loaded with bags of food.

      'Food!Finally.'Kyung barked from the living room.

      'No husband!You ain't getting any until I am!'Zico said to Kyung in a 'seductive' voice while raising his shirt up a little.And I had to peek! I'm guilty but I had too!Stupid hormones...All the guys gathered and started unpacking the food.All me and Zico were left with were two bottles of water,but we didn't mind at all.They settled down,food in front of them and P.O.,Kyung,Jaehyo and U-Kwon started unwrapping theirs right away,not even noticing we didn't join.Taeil and Minhyuk on the other hand looked at us,unsure.

     'You're not hungry?'Taeil asked.

     'We ate on our way here.Go ahead.'Zico assured and they did as told,as the others dug in like no tomorrow.Mine and Zico's grins were getting wider by the second and finally it came!

      'Aaaaa!'Kyung said and runned to the kitchen like hell chased him as P.O. followed and Jaehyo and U-Kwon went for the bathroom sink.Why they were running like hell to get to the sink?A good question.As I said,I and Zico went to buy them food.And we did,of course,because we love our boys(and Zico his wife),but Zico may or may not have told the chef at the restaurant to make the spiciest dish they have and to make it extra-spicy.

      The boys came back again,all of them with red faces and tears in their eyes,gasping for air.Ok. We also shut the water supply to my apartment before comming upstairs.Don't you love the water supply system?Who's with me?Claps for the water supply sistem.*the water supply sistem makes a reverence and takes his leave*.Taeil and Minhyuk hadn't eaten the food from the bottom of the hell and so they were looking around confused,but didn't touch anything on the table.Smart ones.

      'Y- ' Kyung took a deep breath ' - You!'He choked out and pointed at me and Zico.We gave them our most innocent grins and began our torture.I went over to a flower pot in the corner and took the bottle of water from my back.They eyed it like it was made from gold and started comming for me but Zico showed his as well and went over the kitchen sink.They split as Kyung and P.O. went for Zico and Jaehyo's and U-Kwon's eyes were watching my every move.I took off the cap and suspended the bottle over the flower pot.The water was almost spilling and as it did it looked like it physically pained them.Maybe it did.Don't know.Zico did the same to his bottle.

      'What's the matter mates?'I asked innocently.U-Kwon just pointed at the bottle and they dived for it.Too late.As I thought that I dropped the bottle and the last drops of water were gone.I quickly moved aside as they continued running forward and they didn't stop until they met the wall,and broke my flower pot.I heard another loud noise and knew without looking Zico did the same.When they saw all means of hydration gone,they runned out of the door while pushing each other aside to get quicker to a water source.I and Zico came into the living room,looked at Taeil's and Minhyuk's baffled faces,at the door and then at each other and almost died laughing.We ended up on the floor,back to back,trying to breathe,but still couldn't very well.

      'What was ...?'Taeil began when we calmed down.Me and Zico got up from the floor and smirked at them.

      'Meet Payback.' I said,pointing to the table full of the poisonous food.

      'And she is such a .'Zico finished.