Handcuffed

Change

     The next days went by in a blur.I kept in touch with the boys from Big Bang and also began to put up a dance together with Block B,talking about the concepts we should use and their song.It went alright,until Zico would open his mouth and disagree with this or that or everything.He just couldn't shut up if his damn life depended on it! Half of the time we could have been practicing we were yelling at each other.Yun-Ri came to see us those days and even she got tired of our fights.The boys learned to ignore us I think.They weren't even amused anymore.

      One morning,we decided to come early and get to work as soon as we got there,but of course we couldn't until I had my share of arguments with Zico,who was complaining about how they will end up looking like school girls and the only thing missing was a tutu.Oh I could bring one and shove it up your throat dog! Meanwhile,me and Zico didn't noticed Yun-Ri and Kyung went out and returned 5 minutes later with evil grins on their faces.When they came in,the rest joined and gave us those creepy grins too.I looked at Zico and he was as confused as me.

      'Did something happened with your faces?'Zico asked them.

      'Oh.Not.At.All.'Kyung said in a wickedly exagerated voice.

      'Kyung,you'r weird.You know right?'I asked,feeling unsure of what would happen next when I saw a playful glint in his eyes.

      'Am I?'He wandered.'Am I scaring you guys?'He asked in the same tone,this time he and the others comming towards us.

      'Yes,so you can stop.'I said to him like he was mentally deranged and backed away at the same time.Zico did the same,but not as soon as me and Kyung,Jaehyo,P.O. and Minhyuk jumped him.I got that as my cue to run but I didn't made it to the door before a pair of arms grabbed me by the waist and dragged me where they were holding Zico.What the hell?Did aliens kidnapped our friends and took their places?!That would be awesome in so many ways...BUT no,no I need to focus.They put me next to Zico and I closed my eyes,afraid of what they were going to do to us.I'm going to be killed by aliens! One of them grabbed my arm(didn't know who because my eyes were still closed) then I heard a soft click and then....nothing.I waited a few moments then slowly opened my eyes,curiosity taking the best out of me.They were now all lined in front of me and Zico,looking down at us,smirking.I tried to lift my right arm but it had something heavy on it.When I looked at it I couldn't believe me eyes!

      'YOU HANDCUFFED US?!'Me and Zico yelled at the same time,horrified expressions on our faces.

      'Why for the love of Santa would you do this?'I asked them baffled.I tried to get my arm away from Zico,tugged and tugged a bit more but the frigging cuffs wouldn't let me get my arm away from the stupid canine beside me!

      'Your are dead!'Zico yelled at them and tried to get up,only he took me and my poor little arm with him.

      'Frigging rabid dog your hurting my arm!' I squealed and pulled too,which made him fall.It would have been funny if he wasn't on top of me! In the meantime,the boys and Yun-Ri got on the floor too,but unfortunately it was from how hard they were laughing.They were past the laughing-out-loud stage and they were now making squeaky sounds trying to breathe but not quiet managing to.I glared at them and then at Zico,to shift my eyes to my poor little arm.It was as much harassment as it could endure from the beast next to me.I bet if you could talk you would be in' at me big time.I thought looking at the thing with sad eyes.Me and Zico glared at them until they got a hold of themselves.If I was Superman your buts would have been grilled by now!I comforted myself with that thought.

      'We all know you can't get along.We can't work like that.So we came up with...uhm....a plan.'Yun-Ri was the first to speak.

      'And this looks like a plan to you?'Zico barked at her.

      'Of course not.'Taeil said with a straight face.

      'But this will do.Come.'Jaehyo said and waved a blind fold in front of us.No.No.No.NO!Thankfully,he went again for Zico,who backed away like it would bit him.

      'I think you should listen to Jaehyo.'Minhyuk said,dangling another pair of handcuffs threateningly.Where do they get these things?

      'I think you should listen too.'I pushed Zico forward when he tried to use me as a human shield and he reluctantly let Jaehyo blindfold him.

      'Like I'd stay like this for long.'Zico muttered.

      'Yes you would.That if you want to get the keys and free yourselves.'I sighed and agreed.At least I'm not the blindfolded one.

      'Here are the rules.'

      'Great.'I groaned.

      'Now it's 9 o'clock and we will give you the key in exactly 12 hours if you two learn to work together.'Jaehyo began.

      'Rule #1:In the first six hours Zico will be blindfolded,not just handcuffed to you,so he will depend on your senses.'Yun-Ri explained.

      'Are you completely insane?'Zico asked them,shocked.'Definetly not going to!She'll push me down the stairs or in front of a car!'

      'Like I could do that without being taken with you,you moron!'I retorted.

      'Silence!'Yun-Ri yelled above us.

      'You forgot to tell that after six hours Blue will be blindfolded.'P.O reminded.

      'Over my dead body!But it wouldn't matter right?Cause that is what I'm going to be if you let him in charge of me!'

      'Rule#2:If any of you takes out his blindfold you'll stay like this for another 12 hours.'Kyung was enjoying himself for sure.

      'How do you know if we take them off?'I questioned,eyebrows raised.

      'If you take them off they wouldn't be tied the same way and even if you try you wouldn't manage with one hand.'Taeil explained.They sure thought about everything.I rolled my eyes and mentally cursed.

      'Rule #3:At 3 o'clock you'll come to switch roles or you'll get another six hours.'Yun-Ri continued with the rules.

      'Anything else?'Zico asked sarcastically.

      'Nope.Enjoy yourselves.See you at 3.'Kyung waved as the others said their goodbyes as well.Once they were gone we laid there in silence,staring at the ceiling as we were still on the floor.Alright,I was staring,Zico sat there.

      'Hey.'He said after a while.

      'Hmm?'Was my murmured response.

      'I'm hungry.'

      'So?'I stood on my elbows and raised an eyebrow at him(only to remember he couldn't see me).

      'So.Let's get food! I'm not gonna starve because Kyung is being a again.A soon-to-be dead .'He added.

      'How are you going to walk down the stairs?'I questioned.

      'You're gonna help me Dolly.'He smirked.

      'Yes of course.Not!You will fall in your stupidness and drag me down with you and I'll break my neck.My precious neck.Can't do.'

      'Yes we'll go.'He started to get up.

      'No.'I stated,not intending to move from there.He began pulling on my arm.

      'Come on!'He ended up dragging and whipping the dance room's floor with me cause he didn't know where the exit was.

      'Stupid dog-boy stop! 'I commanded.

      'Not untill we'll get food.'

      'You don't even know where the door is!'' I yelled,pissed off.

      'Please.'He mumbled and I barely heard him.

      'Say that again.'My head snapped up in his direction.

      'Can we go and eat...Please?'He tried again.

      'Well,if you ask so nicely,let's see if we'll make it to the street first.'I joked and got up.He jumped and fist pumped the air as he sensed me get up and I chukled at his childness.

      'Easy doggy.We don't want to broke your paws even before we start,don't we?'His excitement vanished as I said that and I could feel his glare behind the blindfold.I slowly guided him to the door and we made it to the stairs.'Now were in front of the stairs.'I said as we stopped and he gulped.'It's alright.Look take my hand.'I tried in what I thought was an assuring tone.

      'I can't 'look'.I'm blindfolded.Remember?'He replied sarcastically but took my hand.As I guided him down the stairs I studied him.His eyebrows were furrowed slightly in concentration and he was biting his lip.He looked like a little kid,or puppy. Really helpless,unlike the though,stubborn,cocky dog from half an hour ago.

     'And wait! Watch for the door.'I said and held the door so he could walk.'We're in the street!'I yelled and raised my arms(and Zico's arm),also receiving some weird stares from around.You don't see a girl handcuffed to a blindfolded boy all the time,that's for sure.

     'Hadn't thought we'd make it.'Zico let out a breath and chuckled.

     'Don't underestimate my awesomeness!'I said proudly.'Where is the food now?'I asked looking around and saw a restaurant a few blocks away.'Found it!' I squealed and runned in that direction,holding Zico's hand and dragging him through the crowd.Once we got ourselves a table at the restaurant and settled down we had some technical problems.'Uhm...Zico?'

     'Yeah?'He asked,more focused on the surrounding noises I supposed.

     'I can't read the menu.It's in korean.'I stated matter-of-factly.

     'Don't bother with it. I'll manage.'He assured.When the waitress came she watched us for a moment then asked me something.I elbowed Zico and he told her whatever we were going to eat.When she brought our food it sure looked tasty.I hadn't noticed I was hungry until I got into the restaurant and the smells hit me.I began to dug into my food like no tomorrow and Zico just stood still.

     'Why aren't you eating?You said you were hungry.'

     'Because I can't see!'He snapped at me angrily.

     'It's not my fault and you know that.'

     'Doesn't matter I still can't eat so you have to feed me!'He crossed his arms and pouted.

     'After I finish.'I attempted to eat my food again but he began whimpering.Not like a dog at all.When I couldn't take his choked sounds any longer I gave up.

     'Fine!' I hissed and lifted the spoon to his mouth.He munched on his food happily and I fed him another spoon and so on.He is cute...I have to give him credit for that.When we finished we headed for the park because we didn't have anywhere else to go.As we walked ,some kids gathered around us,probably wondering why we were handcuffed and Zico was temporarily blind.They began pulling on the cuffs and on Zico's clothes.'They are just kids and they're curious.Stay calm.'He said something to the them,they replied and then giggled.'What are they saying?'But he didn't replied.'Come on.Tell me.'I pulled on his arms.

     'They asked if I know any tricks.'Zico sighed and I laughed.You didn't believe you look like a dog,my dear canine fellow.I picked up a stick from the ground and waited to have the attention of the kids.

     'Now look!Prepare to be amazed!'I began in a spooky voice and wiggled the stick in front of them even if they couldn't understand me.

     'Doll what are you - ' Then I threw the stick at his head and he stopped.After some moments of silence the kids began to laugh uncontrollably and so did I.I should be a comediant.No,even better, a dog trainer...I felt something being jabbed in my side.'What the hell was that for?'I yelled at him.

     'How could you throw a stick at my head?I'm blind for God's sake!'

     'You are not blind,just blindfolded!'I corrected.

     'Doesn't matter.'He shrieked as we walked past the group of kids and they waved at us.'What time it is?'

     'Almost 2.'

     'Let's go back to the studio.'

     'No Sherlock,I thought we'd go to Disney Land.'After going back we waited for the boys and made a plan.If it all worked out,we'll get out of this torture sooner.It was almost 3 when they came in,with their happy-go-lucky attitude.How bad I wanted to choke them that time,but suppressed my murderous thoughts and played the role of my life.Me and Zico welcomed the boys and they stopped in their tracks,looking at us suspiciously.Zico's arm was slung around my shoulders and I leaned more into him for visual effect,both of us grinning so wide my mouth hurt.It doesn't feel that bad.Hell it's almost....

     'What happened to you two?'U-Kwon asked,full of disbelief.

     'Spending some time with Lexy.'Zico said,using an abbreviation of my real name.

     'Yup.Just chillin' with my new mate - ' I elbowed him lightly in the ribs as I said that ' - buddy - ' I did it again ' - fel - . '

     'I think they got the point Lexy.' Zico said and squeezed my shoulders a bit too hard for my liking.

     'Oh in that case,he probably told you about  when he took this.Right Blue?'Kyung said and showed me his phone.

     'I knew you were up to something when you came then you son of a - 'I jumped on Zico and we rolled on the floor until the boys unglued my hands from his neck.It was a photo of me,the morning when they came to my place,before they woke me up.

     'Troubles in paradise?That's so sad.'Jaehyo wiped a fake tear from his eyes,me and Zico just glared at him.

     'You ruined everything!'Zico blamed me.

     'Not my fault you are a stalkerish douchebag!'I countered.After a few more insults from both sides,Kyung took the blindfold off Zico and put it on me.Here comes...nothing.Great!

     'So our job here is done for now.'Minhyuk said.You don't say so.

     'You sure noona's going to be alright?'P.O asked,concerned.Aww.That's sweet now if you could get this thing off me.

     'She'll manage.'Kyung chukled.I'm going to get you back for this!

     'See you at 9 o'clock.'Taeil finished.Dead or alive...

     'Wait!'I stopped them.'Come at my place.I'm tired so we'll meet there.9 o'clock!Don't forget or I'll make your future death even more painful!'I called after them.

     'They already left.'Zico told me.

     'Stupid blindfold.I wanna go home.'

     'Let's get moving then.'He got up and helped me as well.

     'Just like that?Let's go?'I furrowed my brows at him even if he couldn't see me doing it.

     'You went with me when I was hungry so yeah.'He clarified.You may be a douche but at least you're a fair one.With that he guided me to the stairs and we  began walking down.We were holding hands again,and it was much more helpful for me than the first time as I was holding onto it for dear life.Didn't know stair are that creepy.

     'Easy.And don't forget to breathe. I won't let you fall.'I let out a shaky breath I didn't notice I was holding and made a wrong step.I shut my eyes tightly,embracing myself for the fall but it didn't come.Instead something was in front of me in the next moment and I stopped.My handcuffed arm was awkwardly bent at my back and then it registered Zico had caught me.His arms came around my waist and he put himself in front of me.He could've taken the fall.I was holding onto him with my free arm,my head on his shoulder.It was comfortable staying like that.Just for a little.Until I wasn't scared anymore.Regaining my balance I didn't let go of him.At first he was tensed but didn't said anything.I snuggled more into him,needing the comfort,and he let me.

      'Thank you.You could have taken the fall Zico and hurt yourself.'I whispered into his neck and felt him shiver.Couldn't deny that the contact between us didn't send shiver down my spine either.

      'Told you I won't let you fall.'He said once I let go.'Besides,I would have fallen too anyway.'He wiggled the cuffs.

      'Do we still have stair?'

      'We aren't even halfway but I got an idea.'And as he said that I felt a tug at the back of my head and I could see again.

      'They are never gonna free us now.'I groaned.

      'Better handcuffed and alive than otherwise.'He had a point.

      'Right.'I sighed.'What's next since we don't  have anything to do 'till 9.Then,we'll beg for mercy.'

      'Let's go to a theme park.'He said excitedly.'It's like a carnival.'

      'I don't have money.'

      'And I don't care let's go!'He ignored my protests,took my hand and began running like a madman.'We gotta hurry! The candy floss is waiting for us!'He turned at me and smiled.A heartwarming,genuine smile.He definetly needs to do that more often.He looked happy to go there,and he was going with me.Not that he had a choice.My stupid brain had to make an entrance.It still feels good.I returned his smile.Once at the theme park we went on almost all of the rides,we ate candy floss,popcorn,icecream and all sorts of things I can't put a name on.We also played games and Zico let me choose the prizes once he'd won a game too.We've got a bunch of stuffed fluffy animals that I couldn't wait to put in my room.If I didn't know better I would have said it looks like a date.But it was Zico. The sunset set in and Zico said we needed to go somewhere before leaving.We walked for a while and when he said we were there he made me promise I'd close my eyes until he said so.He guided me a few feet forward and stopped.

      'Now.Open your eyes now.'He whispered in my ear,making me flinch.He was close.I did as he said and the sight was breathtaking.I could see the whole theme park from where we were and the sunset made the view even more beautiful.

      'This is...- '.I began.

      'Breathtaking.'He finished,repeating the same words from my head.I couldn't take my eyes away even as he spoke again.'Do you know what's even more awesome?'He asked.'Here no one will hear you and if someone will,they won't care.It's the best place to calm down.To relax.Look.Just scream.'

      'Scream?'I asked confused.

      'Yeah.Believe me you'll feel better after.Think about something that bothers you and let it out.Scream.Let's try. 1....2.....3!'And I did.I thought about Alex and how much I still miss him.Thought about my parents.About the future.And I let it all out.For once.

photo you_instead_main_largegde_zps73b520d9.jpg

      After I,indeed,felt better.We stood there,staring at the view that I didn't ever want to forget.I was really glad I came with Zico today.

      'Thank you.For being here.'I said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.He looked surprised,but so was I.

      'Your welcome.Now let's go,get free and beat the crap out of our friends.' He joked and I laughed.We took a cab and arrived at my apartment to find out the boys weren't there yet.We were exhausted and as soon as we sat down I fell asleep.