'Did we make babies?'

Change
 
David walked me to the front of the studio,where the afterparty for Block B's comeback was held.He looked worried but hell if I was gonna miss saying goodbye to my friends because of the complete that cheated on me.I entered the asembley as people glanced,openly stared or gawked at me.I sighed and went over to Ri,who was one of the few staff members that came near me.
 
'Hey.' I gave her a small smile.
 
'You made it.' Ri looked genuinely happy to see me,being through the people that were there when I needed.
 
'You know me,always a party crasher.' I said,trying to make a joke.
 
'I'd say they could off.' She scoffed.Ri,think some of my nastyness scrubbed on you.
 
'You naughty girl!Watch that mouth.' I scolded in a horrible british accent.
 
She was about to shot me some smart reply but we were interrupted as the front doors opened and Block B entered the building.They looked totally different but at the same time,just like when I first saw them.I could see P.O tried to play it cool and be collected,even if he was probably dying from excitement to jump around and scream or dive in the open buffet.Kwon was greeting people and being his charming self around a group of girls with Kyung,but I could bet my arm he was worried because of what his girl will think of the photos and fan girls around him.But they'll get through,they are practically made for each other and the guy is like a nun!
 
Taeil was trying to watch after P.O without making it too obvious as he knew what cold go through the maknae's mind.The one that really felt good was,of course,Zico,accompanied by his latest acquisition,a.k.a scrawny,long legged-short haired brunete.How lovely.I might need a bucket.I thought as I watched him greet the managers.My eyes were fixated on him,talking casually as I stood there with my badly hurt ego and mixed feelings.I would never publicly admit I wished it would have been different or at least to have an idea of why we ended up like this.But the real world's the biggest so now I dispise him and the bimbo.It's almost winter!Put on some clothes .Caught in my train of thought,I didn't notice my surroundings until I felt an arm on my shoulders.
 
'Look who made it!' Jaehyo said and hugged me.I was taken aback by his public display of affection,especially as the heads of their company were present,and from what I heard they weren't pleased by the attention they got,with me being their temporar employee.Thought they would be banned to aknowledge me...And they probably were as I looked around and saw people as baffled as I was.Anyway I returned his hug,feeling sad I couldn't spent more time with the guys.No matter what Zico did the rest of the guys remain some of the closest thing I got.
 
'Long time no see.' Minhyuk patted my head and smiled warmly at me,after which they greeted Ri the same way.
 
'Yea...'I looked at the ground,feeling uncomfortable with the attention,but really happy to see them.
 
'Glad you could make an appereance.' Jaehyo chuckled at my sudden shyness.
 
'Well yes,but not as eyecatching as some others.' I joked an saw Taeil,Kyung,P.O and U-Kwon comming our way.
 
'Hey hot stuff.' Kyung gave the chessiest line ever heard instead of a greeting.
 
'Not as good as you pretty boy.' I winked as they laughed.
 
'Noona!' I looked at P.O and my heart broke at his sad expression.
 
'No!Please don't be sad.Please!Can't stand sadness kid!Cheer up.' I went over to him and hugged him tight.
 
'We really miss you Blue!' P.O said,his voice muffled by my hair.
 
'Stop that!' I said as I held onto him tighter and hid my face in his coat as tears blurred my vision.I'm not gonna make a scene nor I'm gonna be a sissy in front of everyone.Man up!
 
'Hello there stranger.' Taeil joked as I greeted he and U-Kwon.
 
'Now!' I clamped my hands together as we finished with the hugging.'About today's performance,listen carefully cause i'm not gonna repeat myself guys.' I said with a straightface.'You nailed it es!' I said excitedly.
 
'Piece of cake.' Kyung said,with an arm on his hip while he studied his manicure.
'But I saw you tripped at the second chorus.' I commented and his smugness faltered a bit.
 
After some more chit chatting we were invited in another room,where a conference press was held,but the highlight of the evening was the open bar in which we went over afterwards.I dived to the bar as soon as the conference was over,sick of watching Zico and the bimbo,who was glued to him every moment,except when he went over to speak about their album and future plans.People started entering and the place became more and more packed with people.I spotted Kyung and P.O at some point ut they were asaulted by people craving their company and were soon gone.Ri left while the conference,so it was up to me and my friend Jack to enjoy each other.I was observing my surrounding when I got a text.
 
 
GD:Everything alright?
 
Me:Of course,if you count a flying cat and 3 strippers normal.
 
GD:Strippers?Really?Thought you were more creative than that.
 
Me:I could use one right now.A girl can dream.
 
GD:And I can barf.
 
Me:Anyone has to have a passion.
 
GD:Wonderful.Now if anything happens or you just wanna leave the place call me or any of the guys.
 
Me:Sure thing mom.Don't forget to have my bedtime milk warm for when I get home.Y'know I can't sleep otherwise.>.<
 
GD:I love me too.Take care and call me!
 
'Great night,isn't it?' A voice beside me spoke and I cringed at the highpitched voice.Sounds like someone's scratching a board.
 
'Lovely and it just turned even better.' I replied my words dripping with sarcasm.
 
'You don't have to feel bad that Zico dumped you.You are just different.' The ing has the guts to speak?I was baffled at her boldness but looks like she's looking for a free makeover.
 
'You are lucky my mottor skills are impaired right now.' I replied,a bit dizzy from drinking,but handeling myself.
 
'Is that a treath?' She scoffed and put a hand on her hip.You beat Kyungs ty act by far.
 
'Is that a skirt or a belt?' I indicated at her skimpy outfit.At least I can have fun.'Oh and just FYI,the filming for the o is two blocks away.'
 
'Do you want a slap?' She squeaked,her voice getting at my nerves.
 
'You can try.' I shrugged.'I can guarantee you won't be so pretty when I'm done with you.' I grinned as I finished presenting my offer.Just take it.It a once in a lifetime experience and I'm doin' it for free.
 
She was about to spat some remark at me when a figure came behind her and wispered something in her ear.I hated how I had a sinking feeling watching Zico close to the but from her face,she wasn't enjoying what he was saying either.Her hands were tightly balled in fists when he was done speaking then she huffed at me, her heels and left.
 
'You promised her two rides at the price of one?' I raised my eyebrow at him.You took my playmate,you're next douche.
 
'You really are something...' He sighed.
 
'And you really are an arsehole,but let's stop stating the obvious...' And I, I really wish I hated you.'His eyes flickered back to me surprised?Did I say that outloud?
 
'How much did you drink?' He asked,concern dancing on his features.
 
'None of your bussiness.' I said as I got up from the stool.'Now if you'll excuse me I got a bottle of booze with my name on it.Literally.' I passed by him and he didn't make a move to stop me.Let's not make a fuss out of this.Keep being a and I'll keep saying I hate you.As I got out of the building I had no idea what the hell to do know.I wasn't going to head home and baul like a baby that was for sure,so I decided to call the perfect person to lift my mood.
 
'Seungri,you busy?'
 
The next morning...
 
Holy mother of crap.The pain.
 
I groaned loudly as I rolled over in the bed,clutching my head as my eyes began to open,awakening me from my slumber.Slumber sounded like such a peaceful word then.My whole body was in pain.My eyes slowly pried apart,my head pounding so much I genuinely hoped I would just pass out again to avoid the pain.As light flooded my vision,I realised I had no freaking clue how I got back to the hotel.
 
Oh sweet Jesus,what the hell happened last night?!I still had the same clothes as the day before,but I had no clue where my shoes were.I went to the bathroom and groaned again as I saw my reflection.I looked like a zombie.A well-dressed zombie with eye liner surrounding her eyes like Marylin Manson.My hair wasn't in his perfect state I spent so long manufacturing,it was hanging loose around my face,giving the 'just got out of bed' look a new definition.I suddenly realised I had to find out where the hell I was the night before and what happened.Oh,and I had to figure out where Seungri was?
 
The night became fuzzy after I left the afterparty and I met up with Seungri.I heard a knock on the door and yelled for the annoying person who wanted to disturb me to burn in hell,but of course they let themselves in.
 
'How you feelin'?' David asks and passed me two aspirins and some water.
 
'I hope it's a rethorical question.How did I ended up here?'
 
'Kwon Jihoon came with his friend and another wasted guy in the car and brought you here.'
 
'GD?' I asked,already knowing the wasted dude was Seungri.
 
'When?'
 
'Around 2 a.m'
 
'.Gimme five minutes then we'll go to Seungri's.'
 
David drove me to Seungri as I constantly tried to call his cellphone,which probably was as dead as him right now.I got to his place and was surprised to see GD there.
 
'I was wondering when you'll come.' He chuckled.
 
'Kiss my .'I greeted and walked past him,to Seungri's room.Don't have the nerves to deal with practical jokes.But he didn't seem to mind cause he laughed.
 
As I flung open the door,I didn't even need to switch on the light to see the lifeless figure sprawled out on the floor,his head lying in the side of the bed.He was in the same clothes too,his jeans half undone,revealing his boxers from where he clearly went to the toilet and buttoning them back up was too much of a challange.His shirt was undone,revealing his body.Even with that little bit of drool by the corner of his mouth,the boy was still doable.Too bad I didn't think of him that way.I rolled my eyes and tried to suppress a laugh.Seungri ladies and gentlemen,in all his glory.Actually,that brings me onto our next topic.I realised with the amount of things I couldn't remember and the blurry memories I still had,I needed to figure out if we did anything,further in those missing bits.That would be too awkward...I mean...Uhm.He's alright don't get me wrong,but me...him...Ugh bad imagines.Let's deal with one thing at a time.
 
I walked over to him and without hesitation,I kicked his leg.
 
'Wake up.' I demanded,giving him another swift kick when the first did nothing.He let out a moan.throwing his arm in the air to sho me out.I took a cup from his bathroom and filled it with water,then turned and tipped the whole cup on his face.He shot up instantly,water spluttering out of his mouth as he let out a scream,but calmed himself after a few seconds.
 
'I thought I was drowning.' He breather heavily and I rolled my eyes.He screwed his face up as the pain of the hangover caught up with him and his hand nursed his head.'Holy...Did I get run over last night?'
 
'That may be a possibility.'
 
'What happened.' He asked like a confused kid.
 
'I have no freaking clue Sherlock.' I suddenly became frustrated.Annoyed at how I didn't remember anything I began to pace the room.'Here is a discarded sombrero,a freaking item of public street in our possession and to top it all off I look like I should be in the 'Thriller' video!'
 
'I know what happened.Just look at the clues' Seungri squeaked and I snapped to attention.'We clearly killed a mexican dude on a motorway.'
 
I have no words as I hear this explanation.I stare at him with no expression on my face ,trying hard not to fly across the room and choke the life out of him.I nod slowly,trying to find something,anything,to say to him right now with a calm tone,as I hear GD laughing his head off from the doorway.
 
'Seungri,if you don't want me to beat you with a traffic cone,stop talking.'I tell him calmly.He nods realising his suggestions of the nights events were not helping.
 
'You don't remember anything?'I run a hand through my hair,sighing heavily.
 
'Bits and pieces.Most of it it's a little sketchy.' He replies.
 
'Why me?' I ask no one in particular with a loud growl and ploped on the bed.
 
'Because you're irresponsible and with Seungri you're just the Bonnie and Clide of dumbness.'GD said from the doorway.
 
'Where did you find us?' I asked.
 
'I was with Seunghyun at the studio when I got a text from you telling me you decided to become a nun.'
 
'And?'
 
'If this didn't convince me you were in some unknown place,wasted out of your mind,Seungri's phonecall did.'He said as he scrolled to his phone.'Listen.'And he played the phonecall conversation.
 
1,2,3 Whooooo.I heard me and Seungri slurred in unison.
 
Hyung Hyung!You gotta come to this place it's sick!We're celebrating Bue's last night out!Next time we'll visit her in heaven where the nuns go to be nuns!
 
I'll be the best ing nun ever!I'll leave on a mountain and be one wih the mountain and do nun-like stuff!I also aim for the nun of the year!But tonight we gotta 'Party &Bull'!
 
Now!Now!Come now!We're in Gangnam!
 
The call ended and I was baffled.
 
'A nun?' Seungri tried to hold in his laughter but failed and I smacked him around the head.
 
'Alright...so I have no clue what was that.' I cleared out.'Let's start from the beginning.We got drunk,partied.No big deal.Anything else?' I stared at the ceiling,praying the memories will hit me in the face or crumble over me.No such luck.GD read my worried expression.
 
'She thinks you've been making...babies does she?' He awkwardly asks Seungri,whose head shot up to me,looking worried to.At least I know he doesn't go that way with me either.
 
'Did we make babies last night?'The laughter that came out of his mouth was so instant it made me jump a little.After he had calmed down a bit,wiping tears from his eyes he replied.
 
',that was priceless.'He breathed through the last of his laughter before slightly grinning at me.'No Blue.I don't think either of us were in any state to do it.That I do remember.'
 
I sigh in relief as GD came and sat on the bed as well.
 
'Now I'm just curious...What happened with the traffic cone and the sombrero?' GD asked.
 
'We'll never know mate,we'll never know.' I turned to him and patted his arm.We stood in silence for a while just thinking,GD humming one of their songs-'Hangover' and Seungri being pissed off by him.
 
'Who wants food?'
 
'The best thing that came out of you'r mouth today!' I complimented and we scrambled up to demolish the fridge.
 
Kimi wa my beautiful hangover
 
Hangover yeah
 
Kimi wa my beautiful hangover, hangover...
 
 

 

       Author's Note:

       I did it!I freaking wrote another chapter and I'm proud of myself! Now if I could know if I should go on with the story or not...

      Please comment and tell me what you think!!