Redecorating

Change

      I excitedly got out of the car and went to the apartment complex.He said we'll spend the whole day together since it was my birthday and he wanted to make something special.As I climbed the stairs an uneasy feeling began to settle.Everything around me was silent.Something wasn't right.I ignored it,thinking I was just paranoic.He often made fun of me for my weird imagination but then said it was one of the reasons why he loved me.And I loved him.The day was going to be perfect because he had planned it for me.I got to his door and noticed it wasn't locked.It wasn't even closed,just barely hanging on its hinges.That was when the panic set in.I quickly got in and saw the mess around.Presents,flowers and other things were thrown all over the room,but he was nowhere to be seen.I went in the kitchen,where the same mess welcomed me but no sign of him.I got in front of his bedroom door and stopped.That room held some of my dearest memories.Memories of him.I slowly opened the door and...found him.He was laying flat on his back,facing the door with eyes wide open in a pool of blood,a gushing wound in his chest.He was reaching for the door,he...

      I woke up to see Yun-Ri screaming in my face to wake the hell up.When she realised I opened my eyes she let go of me(she was also shaking me like I was a ragdoll).

      'Are you alright?Your were screaming and wouldn't wake up so I freaked out and tried to wake you but you kept screaming 'Alex' and crying and thrashing around!'She said in a breath.Only then I noticed the tears that still fell down my face.And the same sinking feeling appeared again,but now it was stronger,knowing this was reality and that already happened. The nightmares  are back.

       It was around 3 in the morning when I had one of my episodes and we couldn't go back to sleep.Around 8 Yun-Ri left for work ,not before I assured her I wasn't going to have a panic atack or God knows what.However,she texted Taeil,telling him I took a day off.I didn't need a day off I was fine.I'm always fine.But I could as well start redecorating my apartment.I needed paint and some more furniture so I grabbed my credit card and my old camera,going without my phone.I could go sight seeing too.

      Even early in the morning,the traffic started to build up.Crowds of pedestrians,shoppers and others were walking down the pavement,outside the shops or trying to cross the road.The noise of cars and taxis hooting,or of scooters was deafening.Maybe it wasn't such a great ideea.I had no clue where I was but that didn't matter.I wanted some peace and quiet.That would be nice.I spotted a cafe nearby and went in to get away from the outside world.It was empty beside two guys a few tables away chatting animatedly.I sat at a table by the street,watching everyone come and go,staring into space.I took out my camera and snapped some pictures of the street.It's almost been 3 years and I can't shake the feeling.Emptiness.I turned around to shoot pictures of  the cafe too but my view was blocked.Did I ran out of battery.I took the camera from my face to see the guys from the table in front of me,and when I looked up I saw Blondie's shocked face and his friend.

     'Your the clumsy girl from the airport!'    'You the annoying blondie from the airport!'  We screeched at the same time.!!!.I promised Yun-Ri I won't meet  them but again what in hell were the chances?

     'Great!Just great! I gotta go!'I said trying to stand up but he was blocking my way.

     'Can't we talk for a little?'Blondie asked.

     'Of course and then you can call your friend to run over me again too!'Was my sarcastic reply.

     'Again I'm sorry for Taeyang but let me explain.You look mad so you probably saw that on TV.'

     'Yup.Me and the rest of the country pretty boy.'I snapped at him but stood back down.Could as well see what he wants.Blondie and his friend sat down too.

     'First of all this is my friend Choi Seung-hyun or T.O.P. and I'm Kwon Ji Yong,a.k.a. G Dragon.Not Blondie.'He paused,both of them looking at me like they were expecting something.Then I remembered.

     'I know you.Could you give me an autograph for a friend?She will freak out when she'll get it!'I said to T.O.P,completely ignoring Blondie,who glared at me while T.O.P signed the piece of paper I gave him with a smug look on his face.'Thank you very much.Yun-Ri would die from -'I stopped and remembered I wasn't supposed to meet Blondie! ' - or she would kill me if she founds out I'm here talking to you when she said I'm not allowed to because it would get me in more trouble with the media !'I pointed at Blondie with an acussing look.'I'm sorry but I can't give it to her.'I said in a sad tone to T.O.P.

     'No problem.Hope she'll support me in the future.Maybe I'll meet her sometime.'T.O.P. said in a deep voice.Now I know why Yun-Ri loves him.He sure has the looks too.I thought while checking him up.

     'Wasn't my fault Taeyang bumped into you.'Blondie defended.

     'It was your fault for being there Blondie -'  

     'G Dragon'He corrected.

     '- you don't even look like one pretty boy.'I stated and he sighed while T.O.P. was watching us amused.

     'Let's get to the point.The media is not supposed to find you,but if it does you're just going to say it was an accident and that's it.'He instructed.

      'You are really living up to your hair color.'I pointed at his light blonde hair.'Of course that's what I'll say because that's what happened!And I'm not doing it to save your sorry .I'll get in trouble too with my employers.' At that he was speechless and T.O.P burst out laughing.Maybe he didn't expect me to say anything and just go with it without him hearing a piece of my mind.Like I could do that.Nice to meet me Blondie.

      'For who are you working?'T.O.P questioned.

      'I'm a choreographer for Block B right now.'I replied.

      'You must be good for them to bring you here.'He said,this time intrigued.I shrugged.Then in the cafe entered 3 more guys,one of them Surf-Taeyang.

      'If you attempt to knock me off my feet again I'll castrate you.'I said with a straight face,making a cutting motion with my fingers as soon as I saw him.When his eyes landed on me he froze,then lowered his head.

      'So you're that girl.'The guy on Taeyang's left,also a blonde, pointed out.

      'And she already threatens to cut his balls!I like her!Can we keep her?' The one to the right asked excitedly.

      'Watch your mouth big boy,or who knows who might take Taeyang's place.'I warned and he stopped.They grabbed some chairs and went to sit down,Blondie #2 next to me.

      'You already know Taeyang,and these are Seungri and Daesung.'T.O.P introduced as Daesung nodded and Seungri winked at me.

      'What's you name?'Daesung asked.

      'Alexandra,but call me Blue.'I told them.The guys chuckled and looked at Blondie as if sharing some private joke.Deja vu much?I raised an eyebrow.

      'Kwon is currently working on some songs and one of them is called Blue.It's not like were making fun of you I swear.'Taeyang assured me.

      'Who's Kwon?'I asked confused and he pointed to Blondie.Oh...He's part of the group too,right.

      'Can't wait to hear it.'I attempted to raise the white flag between me and GD.No hard feelings mate.

      'Well it's not ready...yet.'He scrached the back of his neck.Daesung asked me to show him my camera and I gave it to him.

      'She could come and see it when it's ready right?'Seungri asked GD.

      'We are not supposed to,but think it wouldn't hurt anybody if we'll be careful with the reporters.' He replied.

      'Got it!So how long are you staying here?Are you a model?How old are you?'Seungri continued his ranting until Taeyang slapped him across the head.

      'Don't be disrespectful with Blue!She's probably older then you anyway.'He scolded Seungri.

      'Sorry for Seungri he is the youngest and has problems with hyperactivity.'T.O.P chuckled and I joined.

      'Besides - 'Daesung said looking at something on my camera(which I forgot he still had)'She has a boyfriend.'He said,showed Seungri the picture he was looking at and he groaned.I would have laughed if it had been any other picture,but it was the last me and Alex took at the park.Before it all happened.Before he was murdered.I was sad that day,after one of my daily fights with my parents but he managed to make me laugh regardless.He said he was happy when he could make me smile,when he was alive.

      'Why do you have a boyfriend?'Seungri whined.'Of course you have,they always have.'He said to himself this time.

      'A dead boyfriend.'I added,looking directly at him.

      'I'm - '.Seungri began once my words registered.All five heads snapped in my direction when I said that.

      'Apology accepted.'I said in the same tone.'Could you give back my camera?'I asked Daesung politely.

      'Of course.'He handed it to me.Now the pity party...I thought and looked at them,surprised not to see pity.It was something else,not even sympathy.Esteem.

      'And I'm not a model,I'm a choreographer.'I said,wanting to change the topic.

      'She's taken by Block B Seungri,so don't come up with any ideas.'T.O.P said and I gave him a grateful look for moving on with the conversation.We chatted for some more then I remembered I had shopping to do.

      'Almost forgot,I gotta go.I took a day off and I was planning to redecorate my apartment.By the way do you know any furniture shops?' 

      'There are some great stores downtown.We could go there if you want.' Daesung offered.

      'Don't you have some VIP stuff to do or somewhere to be other than shop with a stranger?'I joked.

      'If even hyung is out of the studio it's our day off for sure.'Seungri laughed,pointing at GD.

      'Do you want to walk home?'GD raised an eyebrow at him.We all laughed and exited the cafe and I saw three cars beauties parked in the front.The first was a black Mercedes,followed by a gray McLaren and a shiny red Fer- Holy Cookie Monster that's Lightning McQueen!Have I ever told you how much of a big fan of Cars I am?You know now!I went over and hugged McQueen!

      'I can't believe it!'I screeched.'Why didn't you tell me your friends with McQueen?!You could've started with that!'I whinned and turned back my attention to the real VIP in front of me.'You look sooo cool!Have you done something with your headlights?It looks good!And I always wanted to congratulate you for Cars! The role really highlighted your personality.Get it?Highlighted?'I wiggled my eyebrows and elbowed Queen sugestively.'He is a bit shy.'I pointed out to the guys when he didn't respond.They were all staring at me like I've grown a tail.

      'Did she just...congratulated your car?'Seungri asked GD who looked as baffled as the rest.

      'I don't know...'He awkwardly began and I almost jumped on him.

      'You are friends with McQueen!Now I know why they say your famous!We'll be BFF's!'I hugged him and the rest started laughing uncontrollably.

      'Hyung...hyung!You're lucky to have 'McQueen',don't you?'Seungri joked,inbetween laughs when I let go of GD,who still looked as confused as before.

      'Shut up!'He barked at Seungri and I wanted to return to my conversation with Queen but he continued.'Let's go to the damn store.'He instructed and I gave him the puppy dog eyes I'm so good at.'Come.'He sighed and I didn't need a second invitation as I jumped in through the window.

      'Not fair!'Seungri narrowed his eyes at GD this time.

      'We'll what can I say.'He said while tapping his chin.'It's Queen's fault.'With that he took off.It was a fun ride and Blondie was really a cool guy.We were the first to arrive at the stores and after the others came we bought what we needed and left,but in the meantime we had a cart race of course.I told them my adress and they helped me carry the wall paint and the decorations upstairs,the furniture would come later.

      'Thanks for the help guys.'I smiled at them.

      'Thank us when were done.'Taeyang said, rolling up his sleeves.

      'You mean you want to help me paint my apartment?'I asked them dumbfounded.

      'If we came all this way,could as well help out a little.'GD said dismissively and grabbed a bucket of paint.'Lime well go on those walls and well make your room purple.'He stated.

      'Your personal indoor designer is right here so don't waste your chance Blue.'T.O.P chuckled while GD inspected the rest of the house.

      'And it's quick drying paint.'Seungri pointed out,taking off his hoody and starting painting where GD told him.Soon they were all working and I wasn't going to stay and watch them paint my house.I took my sweater off,and was left in a black shirt.I went to pick up a brush but Seungri stopped me.

tattoo photo tumblr_mi9eh9vsQI1s06oiso1_500_large_zps0cebaf46.jpg

      'You have a tattoo?' Forgot about that...I ran a hand throw my hair and sighed.Have I freaked them out or something? 'It looks so cool.Can I see it?'He asked comming closer.The others picked up on our conversation and came too.

      'Uhm...yea.'I said,a bit uncomfortable with the attention.'Aren't you supposed to dislike people with tattoos?'I asked,unsure of the answer.

      'Why would we?'Daesung replied with a question of his own.

      'It looks well done.'GD stated with what I think is his critic eye.

      'Thanks.I think.'I gave a small smile.

      'Now less staring more working!'Daesung said and they returned to their designated spots.I began working too and then I put some music.I was having fun and I would have probably died if I did all the work by myself.The furniture came and it was my and GD's turn to direct the boys to set it in the 'perfect' place.GD was sure enjoying the guys pain because he kept moving them from side to side but I saved them.After 5 hours everything was set and it looked stunning! I would have stared at the apartment more but I was too tired to lift myself from the floor where I sat flat on my back,the others lying nearby.

      'Do all koreans help foreign strangers to redecorate their places?'I joked.

      'We are that kind hearted.'Daesung laughed a little.

      'And looks like not only Taeyang knows how to knock someone off.' T.O.P continued.

      'I agree! I can't even feel my legs.'GD raised his arm limply for emphasis.Seungri suddenly got up in an apparent spur of energy and went to the laptop.He scrolled something then runned in the middle of the room,taking an MJ pose.

      'You knock me out of my feet!'He yelled togheter with the King of Pop and me,Taeyang and GD sprang to our feet.Maybe we had a little energy left...For a dance!

      

 

       We began doing the legendary moves one by one and we had Daesung and T.O.P as an audience.Seungri came and posed in front of me then grabbed my hand and twirled me around so I was facing him backwards.He held me by the hips and swayed by the music.I leaned into him for a moment and then walked away.Next to come was Taeyang who kneeled and began singing the chorus but soon we all began singing and doing silly dances.I waltzed with GD and as the song ended we dropped to the floor where we were before.

       'NOW I can't feel my whole body!'GD whined but I could see him grinning.It was almost 8 and I was surprised the day had gone by so quikly.Like me, the boys were dirty,sweaty and they looked tired.

       'I'm sorry guys.'I said sincerely feeling guilty for the trouble.

       'If we didn't want to we wouldn't have helped you Princess.'Seungri pointed out and the others agreed.Soon they left but first we exchanged numbers and I promised I'll treat them to dinner sometime,to thank them.

       After they left I took a quick shower and didn't bother to go to the bedroom.I just collapsed on the couch to sleep.I expected today to be awful but it turned out great. I smiled to myself and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.