Our Contract

Change
     
         Half an hour before:
 
         'Whatcha doin' today my lovely es?' I asked Kyung as soon as he answered the phone.Good tip:Keep it simple and to the point.
 
         'Actually we have-' 
   
         'I thought you we're fre today!' What the-is he dismissing me?
 
         'It's not that Blue we are-' He seemed to be in a rush.
 
         'I've barely seen you for a little eternity guys and you can't even take two minutes to-' Now he was the one to interrupt my ranting.
 
         'Let me finish my sentence!'He yelled and I bit down on my lip,trying not to yell back.'We're at the hospital,Jiho is not good.'
 
         'If that's a joke I'll-'
     
         'Come at the hospital.' Was all he said and  hung up.
  
          Maybe it didn't sound like that but Zico being sick was the worst kind of guilt trip I've experienced.He was in the studio most of the time,or promoting,but he still tried to make time for us and I pull a...whatever the thing with the dumb police officers was(who,again,wasn't my fault).I'm one hell of a catch.If Alexandra Russell digs you,better wish you were buried.
 
          In my way over to the hospital I passed by a bunch of street shops and stopped where an old lady with who I think was her niece were.Lucky for me,the girl knew some english and I asked for someting with vitamins.I got juice.Anyway it was a liquid with pieces of plumps in it.If it looks groose then it's healthy/possibly deadly but then they wouldn't sell it.Right?...I was about to find out anyway because it was my I'm-sorry-I-was-a--hope-we're-good gift.
 
          I walked through the hospital after I asked Zico's room and when I was almost there realised I would have probably found it without help.The whole crew was there accompanied by two nurses that tried to drag the boys out of the room,one that was trying to keep them silent and another one that was scolding Kyung and P.O for writing on the glass door.I guess I stood out because my dress,heels and dolled up appereance caught everyone's eyes,including Zico,who was laying in the hospital bed with an IV in his hand.He stopped laughing at his friends as soon as his eyes landed on me.
 
         The silence that fell upon was getting more weird by the second so I had to say somthing.'I brought a gift.' Yeah.That can work.Well start with the peace offer.
 
         'Noona you are soo pretty.' The maknae exclaimed and I reluctantly tried to avert my gaze from his cuteness.I know I'm like what,an year older but I just....can't.I love the kid!
 
          'And you are too loud guys.Keep it down.' I said and stepped inside the hospital room.The nurses were thorn between being grateful they stopped and surprised on how did I managed the miracle.
 
          'Look who dressed up.What's the occasion?' Kyung questioned,looking at my outfit.
 
          'Was.It doesn't matter now.'I said and looked at Zico,who averted his gaze and found the window more interesting.
 
           'We're sorry miss,but so many people aren't aloud in here...' One of the nurses inquiered and I I understood the boys needed to be out.
 
           'Of course...' I looked at the situation at hand.At least they we're silent and I would assure they wouldn't stay for long.As for the glass window drawing contest...
 
           'Their manager is handling all the paper work downstair and Woo Jiho-shi needs rest for now.'
 
           'Understood...Ya guys,pay attention a minute.I look ripped out of a Tiffany's commercial because I needed to be somewhere and now can't attend the event.'I adressed to all of them.'Jaehyo I want you to call Ri and she'll fill you up on the location so I am asking you to go in my place.'
 
           'Where we going?' Taeil asked.
 
           'It's just an event...Now do you want it or not?'I pressed and hoped at least they could have some fun.
 
           'I guess we could go...?' Minhyuk asked everyone,still unsure.
 
           'Then it's settled go to the dorms,change and head out.'We said our goodbyes as the nurses left too and before they we're out I spoke.
 
           'And don't forget tomorrow morning to bring some windows cleaning products too.' I said with a pointed look and they left with pouty faces.Me and Zico we're finally alone I I had no idea what I could say.
 
           'You didn't have to come.' Was the first sentence he spoke since I got there.
 
           'Too bad because I am already here.' I said and took a seat next to his bed as Zico was still admiring the window.'How are you?'
 
           'Fine.'
 
           'Fine...How did you end up here?'
 
           'Via 911?' He asked sarcastically but continued when I glared at him.'Too much work not enough sleep' H quoted the docters.
 
           'You didn't even told me.If I hadn't called the guys I would have still be at Yun-Ri's getting ready for that stupid party.'
 
           'Is that so?Funny how you do that all the time.' He wondered.Yea,I deserved that.'Party?'
 
           'The one the guys are goint to now.' I nodded.'I was hoping we could all go and called Kyung,then he told me you we're at the hospital.'
 
           'You should go.'
 
           'One time I was told I should shave my head,do you see me doing that?' Was that a smile?Jackpot!
 
           'Got an idea.Let's make a list with what we should do.'
 
            'We don't have paper.'
 
            'We have a marker though.' He said,then pointed at the glass doors.Kyung and P.O will clean it tomorrow anyway.I shrugged and went over to the door.
 
            'We'll make one for me and one for you.' I said as I draw the lines and wrote our names at the top.'I'll make yours and you'll do mine deal?' He nodded and I began.
 
            'Zico should...stop working himself like a slave.'
 
            'It's not that bad.' He defended.
 
            'Says the guy in the hospital bed.' I pointed out.
 
            'This may be my punishment for pissing a certain stubborn Doll off.' He joked.
 
            'Being a jinx would explain a looot of things actually.' 
 
            'Shut up.It's just my ambitions are so big the rest can't keep up all the time.'
 
            'Or you're an workacholic freak.I wonder where all that ego fits.' 
 
            'My turn now.Alexandra should open up more.' I said I would write whatever he said so I put it down and he kept going.'Should rely on her boyfriend,stop the tough act and talk more to him.'
 
            'What about some flowers and chocolate too?'
 
            'Yes please.' He said as I finished writing.'So what'cha think?'Zico asked as I went back to my seat and we both looked at the door.
 
            'I think...Zico should be less demanding,also give things in exchange if he expects so much.' I got up again and wrote that.
 
            'So...It's a deal?' He asked after we contemplated the list in silence.I turned to him and smiled,then grinned when he mirrored my expression.We would have kept our goffy grins on if one of the nurses from before didn't pass by and glared at our 'contract',then turned her gaze to us.I swiftly put the marker under the bed covers,then me and Zico smiled innocently at her.We managed not to crack up before she passed by.
 
            I was half sprauled over Zico,my laughs muffled by the covers and trying to breath inbetween but not quiet managing while he did the same.
 
           'For a moment I thought he would come and get you.' He said.
 
           'I think it's a she...And why just me?' 
 
           'Because he/she was hungry?'I was even more confused.' You look tastier than me.' He pointed at my outfit and took his time studying how the dress fitted me and down to my heels.Definetly not checking me out.
 
           'Do I look like food to you?'
 
           'I could use a bite.' He excitedly wiggled in the bed like a 5 year old.
 
           'I actually have something else for you.' I remembered what I bought him from the old lady after glaring at him.ert even when he's in the hospital!He gave me a questioning look as I unwrapped the bowl with juice and pushed it in his face.
 
           'What's this?' He grimaced.
 
           'It's good for your health.'
 
            'Where did you get it?' 
 
            'From a sweet old lady,now try it.' I urged.
 
            'I'll pass.I have somethings to do...' Zico said as he grabbed his laptop.
 
            'Drink it.'
 
            'Not thirsty.'
 
            'Don't care.'
 
            'Then there are two of us.'
 
            'I'll take this thing if you don't eat.' I treathened.
 
            'I need my laptop you're not going to-' Did he really believe that? 'Give it back!' He demanded as I shut the laptop and put it out of his reach.
 
            'I don't want to eat that!It looks weird!' He glanced at the juice again and winced.
 
            'It couldn't be that bad!'
 
            'Try it then.' He challenged and I did.It tasted alright!Juicy.
 
            'I am still alive.See?'
 
            'We can't know for sure.Wait a few days and come back then,ugh,I'm sooo sleepy.' He ranted then turned away from me,curling himself in the blankets.I remembered we had a such a conversation back when I was sick with the weird looking soup,but now the roles were switched.Yup,he was so eating this!'Wa- Wait! I am a sick person!What're you doing?!' Zico shrieked as I climbed on top of him.
 
            'Listen.One time.If you don't like it I won't force you.' I put it at his mouth and patted his head reassuringly,preparing to drown him in the stuff if needed.He sipped a little.'It's good right?'
 
            'Ahmm...'He mumbled and drank more,then when he was finished I put it aside.'Where we're we?Yes,about that bite...'He drawled then the other side of the bed and in his arms.I ended up on his right side,with my legs over him.
 
            'Remember dear,you are a sick person.' I repeated his words,but didn't think they registered because he lifted himself off the bed,took my heels off and run his hand up all the way to my dress skirt.I looked at him disapprovingly and pushed his hands away,only to have them back,rising up the dress.
 
            'Hmmm?' He mocked as he nipped, and bit a trail from my shoulder up to my jaw.'Have I told you have a pretty dress?' I wanted to respond but he bit the base of my neck,then worked his tongue and on that spot so I focused on keeping my moans back.'It is,so...why don't we take it off?'
 
            'I-' I wanted to say something but he interrupted me with an unexpectedly sweet and gentle kiss.
 
            'No no.' He shook his head.'I promise I'll behave.'I let him take the dress off,while he kissed my head,temple until reaching my lips.He didn't look at me or he said anything as I slid under the covers and he held me tight,tenderly caressing my skin with his hands.I don't know when but I ended up falling asleep listening to his heartbeat.
 

            Author's Note:

         That was for now,But I have lots of stuff stored for those two.I can't just let them live and be happy.That would be wrong.

            Subscribe/Comment/Vote for more!