A Day To Remember

Change

        'Kyung...Why the bear just  spoonn me?' Zico asked calmly.

        'Maybe 'it' likes you?...' Kyung replied,looking cautiously our way.And I smacked his arm.'Ouch!And it has a temper...God..' He muttered and rubbed his arm.Not an 'it' douche!And in case you didn't get it already I was on Zico's lap.More confused?Hold your mates 'cause I'm gonna explain everything to you.It all started that morning,when I established my goal for the day.

         To freak out most of my beloved buddies! I'm lovely I know!Or just have to much free time.

          And what better way to make fun of others than undercover?I also had the perfect disguise!Everything would go smoothly...Now!Before I go on remember my opinion of 'smoothly' may be slighlty different from yours.Keep that in mind.

          I found my awesome costume an year ago and never had the chance to wear it.So Tha-Dha It's B.A.P The Wonderful Ms. Bear costume!All I had to figure out was a plan and decide who I was gonna pay a visit first.I knew Ri was at work so she was first on my list.I didn't forget the Block B kids,who were at studio,but they could wait.Unfortunately,Big Bang were a few thousand miles away so they managed to skip.

          Fully equipped and ready,I began my journey.I didn't put on Ms. Bear head on the way there because it was pretty hard to see,or breathe.I walked towards my first mission,with a smug look on my face.I was a very attractive Bear as it seemed.Some kid even gave me candies.I finished munching the sweets just as I got in front of the building and went through security,then I put my bear head hood over my head and zipped it.The recording studio was at the 3rd floor and Ri's office is just above so I needed to be extra careful.

           A hand landed on my shoulder and I amost jumped out of my skin.I held in a yelp and turned to the owner of the hand.P.O.Marvelous undercover mission! My brain mocked and I really wanted to smack the ,but kept my focus on P.O who had a curious look on his face and a cup off something in his hand.I froze,praying he would think I was an ornament or a real bear.Well if I looked like a real bear he wasn't scared at all,plus,he was some good inches taller.He asked me something in korean which I couldn't comprehend but I guessed it was what i a bear was doing here.I needed to get the hell away from him before he blown my cover so I went with my instict.Bad idea!I grabbed his cup and poured it's contents over his head then made a run for it.What?I'm not mean!I had to slow him down!I wasn't really running,it was more like a limp because of the costume and I felt like a penguin.Once he snapped out of his surprised cookie state,he shouted after me but I didn't dare look back and kept my sloppy pace.Ms. Bear is the evil side of me today!And he doesn't want to be discovered!Now...Run!

          I turned in the other direction and soon the sound of P.O's shouts started to fade.I stopped and caught my breath before realising I was a door away from Ri's office.Now let's see how to make an entrance...But before I could think of a proper plan I heard footsteps and voices were comming towards me and I practically dived in Ri's office.Ouch!Head first...But as soon as I landed on the floor I got up and shut the door closed.I slide down the door still breathing heavy,but relieved I escaped,then looked up to greet a surprised looking Yun-Ri gawking at Ms. Bear.She too,spoke korean but I ignored it and scrambled back up to make myself comfortable on her vacant chair.It hurts!I internally whined,rubbing the future bump on my head.

         'Ya!' She scolded but I held my hand up in the international sign of silence.I could hear the voices on the other side of the door and recognised them as P.O and Taeil.I couldn't but Ri picked up on their conversation in which they probably talked about the bear that haunts around and she wanted to get up from her chair.In a desperate motion I shot up from my seat and flapped my arms like crazy,trying to make her understand it was a life or death situation.She got some of it inbetween my slicing and throat choking motions.

         Ri asked something then nodded and as I had no clue what she said I mirrored her action.'So you don't speak korean...' She chuckled and shook her head.I nodded,a bit unsure if she figured it out.Pfff!No she didn't!Stick to the plan.The Bear side of me instructed.When did I have a plan?...Great now I'm confused....But I was interrupted by Ri waving a hand in front of me.

          'So...Teddy.Can I call you Teddy?' She began with an amused smile on her face and I nodded.

          'What brings you here?' She asked,the same expression on her face, as she offered me some grapefruit juice,and some chocolate.That is sweet.I pushed the juice as far away because I like it that much,then went to zip the hood....For the sake of my favourite I almost ped the bear hood!I stopped in my tracks and Ri's grin got bigger.You could say almost evil.

          'Did something happen?' She asked oh-so-innocently.I shook my head and got behind the seat when she came closer.'Teddy it's alright..Everything.It's.Alright.' Maybe it's just me but this could have been a good line in 'Nightmare on Elm Street'...With Ri starring the psycho freak!Aaaaa.She tried to catch me but I dodged her and went on the other side of her desk.Left...Right...Left...Right.RIGHT!...Left! Ha gotcha!I tricked her and sprinted to the left side,right to the door.

           'Come back!' Ri shouted.'Yeogie!' That wasn't directed to me because just then U-Kwon and Taeil turned the corner and we faced each other.I looked for an escape route and found the door to the backstairs.I went down and they were hot on my heels,then entered one of the doors and locked it.Seemed like I was really out of luck that day as P.O was trying to get what I spilled on his head out of his hair.We were in a lounge room with a TV a few couches and a table in the middle.As he saw me he looked pretty pissed and I backed away,hitting a little table with my back.I looked at what I hit and it was the perfect weapon to defend myself.A Starbucks Coffee.I waved the cup threateningly in P.O direction and it was his time to back away.I came further until he hit the couch and pushed him to sit down.He kept saying what sounded like threats maybe mixed with pleas of mercy for his hair but I couldn't be sure.On the table were lots of papers scattered and I scribbled something on it,not taking my attention from P.O who kept praying for his life.

           If most of them know now about Ms. Bear is no point in staying here.But I didn't see Kyungie and Zico ...I showed P.O the piece of paper and waved the coffee above his head a little then I heard what I wanted.Cafeteria.A misterious place known exclusively by...Let's cut the crap it's a few blocks away from the studio,known by every passer-by.After I was done traumatizing P.O I headed there.Poor kid will probably have nightmares.And he's never gonna go near a zoo again...or a Starbucks.

           I arrived in front of the coffee shop and found my target right away!It wasn't that hard as they sat by the window...Anyway I needed another one of my brilliant plans,even as the previously ones didn't quiet work out...Do Not Blame Me.Fate's a too...(NOW!Any Fate named people please don't get mad and eat me!It's 'Fate' as in...fate).When I looked at another shop across the street with kids articles.And Balloons.

           Five minutes later I had eight helium balloons and I was back to the cafeteria.As I entered some kids started squealing and giggling at me but I kept my focus,going straight to the guys table.I went behind Zico's back,with the balloons covering most of my big bear head.Kyung whispered to Zico and pointed at me.As he turned I pushed some of the ballons into his face.

           'Ya!' He screamed as I almost made him swallow a balloon.How awesome would that be?They didn't have any chairs left at the cafe so I made myself comfortable in Zico's lap.He looked between me and Kyung wide eyed as Kyung was barely holding in his laughter.I was wiggling my legs like the autoproclamed five year old I am,rocking back and forth on the song that was playing.I tied the balloons strings to my wrist,ignoring Zico's protests and Kyungs laughter.Pretty much everyone's eyes were on us and the little kids that welcomed me at the entrance were shooting daggers at Zico.Killed by little people!Ahahahaha!But I couldn't laugh and ruin everything.Although a bear in his lap would look...Like he's freaking cheating on his girlfriend!I realised and started shaking him by the shoulders.You unworthy jerk!Cheating me with...other me.Ms. Bear is naughty but you shouldn't have fell for his charms you stupid boyfriend!Even if I couldn't voice my frustration I tried to show it as best as I could,still shaking the life out of him.Meanwhile...

           Taeil,U-Kwon,Minhyuk,P.O and Jaehyo entered the place.

           'The crazy Bear!' P.O shouted and I noticed his hair was slightly damp as I stopped harassing Zico.If we hadn't caught the whole cafe's attention by then,I was sure every eye was on us as the rest of Block B approached our table,P.O pointing an accusing finger my way.I cocked my head and waited for them to finish their conversation in korean,busying myself looking at what they ordered.Cheese cake!I took a spoon full of cake,all the boys to preoccupied yelling at each other, and put it in Zico's mouth,who was bickering with P.O.He was too loud and my ear hurt.As I did that they all went silent.Zico was looking like a confused kid,with cheeks puffed from the cake and I wanted to pinch them.He munched,swallowed then adressed Kyung.

           'Kyung...Why the bear just spoon me?' Zico asked calmly.

           'Maybe 'it' likes you?...' Kyung replied,looking cautiously our way.And I smaked his arm.'Ouch!And it has a temper...God..' He muttered and rubbed his arm.Not an 'it' douche!

           'Jerk...' I muttered but Zico caught it.

          'Blue?' He asked in disbelief,followed by a few 'What?'s from the rest.

          'Where?' I faked excitement and bounced on the chair Zico.That got me a few glares and I asummed the fun was over.Time to say Bye-Bye Mr. Bear!'Alright alright!Grumpy pants...'I mumbled and ped the bear hood,then took a deep breath.They still look at me like I've grown another head...which I might have just done?'Whatcha doin' mates?' I saluted with a big grin.

           'Noona?' P.O asked with his jaw hitting the floor.Almost forgot.Gotta apologize!I got off of Zico,untied a ballon from my wrist and held it towards P.O.

           'Mianhae Pyo-shi.' I smiled apologetically and he accepted my peace offer,giving a small smile in return.

           'Blue...Why are you -?' Jaehyo began when I went back to my former seat.

           'Because I was bored out of my mind.'I said in an overly dramatical manner.

           'That's what happenes when you're bored?' Kyung asked laughing and I shrugged.

           'Sorry again P.O...I didn't plan throwing coffee at you or threatening you with it...hope you won't have nightmares.' I finished awkwardly.

           'It's fine noona but next time try to avoid my hair,deal?' He offered,running a hand through his still wet hair.

           'Got it.' I grinned.eyeing the cheese cake just Zico got a chance to taste and when I couldn't help myself anymore I took a spoonful of it.

           'Tshish ish delishioush!' I complimented the cake.

           'My cake!' Zico scolded and I stuck my tongue out at him,but when I wanted another spoon he ate it!

            'Cruel boyfriend.' I faked a whimper and put on my watery puppy eyes.It got Zico more glares from the other costumers and he let me eat all the cake before he got himself a broken bone for being an 'awful person'.

            That day I think Zico learned two important things(in less than 10 minutes):

           Never steal Mr. Bear from a bunch of kids because they'll turn into little Grinches.

           Never make your girlfriend unhappy in public because you'll probably get beaten up by strangers.

 

 

              Author's Note:

            First...I am sorry for not uploading in...I don't know in how long.But I'm back!

            You may be pissed or not care but anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it!

           Don't forget to COMMENT about the story(Giving an opinion won't hurt.I sometimes feel like this place is quiter than a cemetery...*sigh*) and subscribe if you want more.

           Random News Time:

            For some weird reason I thought to make a tumblr...yesterday.I like it and I might give you some sneak peeks of what I write before I put it on Asian Fics,we can talk about anything:story/kpop related or just get to know each other.

           I'd really love to make more friends! ^^

           http://dadandra.tumblr.com/