Moving

Change

 

  I guess things ALWAYS have to be complicated with me.

    It's not that I do it on purpose but for example, when an old lady starts yelling profanities from the past century at you because a spoiled little brat almost spilled rainbow-colored ice cream over your jeans while you were desperately trying Not to lose your flight to an absolutely foreign country things don't look quite bright and shiny.

    But it's a good thing i know what to do in these situation.Always stay calm and composed.Not.

    I grabed my suitcases,turned my back to the old hag and started walking the hell out of there hopping the spawn hanging onto my leg for dear life will fall or dissapear or Lucifer will come and drag him to where he belongs.

    Finally in the plane I had some time to think clearly over the things that happened the past few weeks.

    I visited my parents and they started ranting again about their favourite topic.  My "inability" to find a job (like i would ever be some brainwashed lawyer/manager/doctor thingy) or my pure disinterest for "further education"(at least i tried for a whole year God dammit!college is a that i can tell you mate!) then Cookie-slapped them in the face(not literally)! BUT I  told them I found a job in Korea and I'll take it.

    That's when World War Three broke out.Dun-Dun-Duuuun!!! I got out in one piece and they knew I'd go no matter how many times they threaten to disown me.

    Now the reason why I wanted to go the other side of the planet is simple.Because I want to dance.

    And before you think I will bore you to death with the "when I was a little girl and played with ponies and pinky-ish stuff..." cliche I tell you I won't .It's just dancing is some of the few things I do well and enjoy. As simple as that.Even if the things that surround me are complicated or dark or twisted I get through them because I see  everything either 'right or wrong','black or white'.Or at least I try to.

     So even if I didn't have a clue how things would turn out when I got there I knew that some company hired me to be a choreographer for their clients.I certainly have no clue about anything asian-related much less their language.

    After some more fretting about how it would be and how the people would be I fell asleep.I was peacefully dreaming of a little village where Smurfs lived right next to Hogwarts and sometimes battled with the rabbits from the moon when the flight attendant woke me up and announced me we were landing.Not at Hogwarts,not in the Smurf's village but in Seol,Korea.

    I jumped from my skyn seat in the next instant,took my backpack and got out of the plane.

    I was waiting for my luggages while staring at the mass of people passing by,most of them asian.From what I heard they are a little uptight and that's the reason I wore a jacket to cover my tattoed arm and my usually curly hair is straightened.I was really trying to blend in even for a bit.Nobody likes people gawking at them and I won't be a part of the next Freak Show from the korean news.

    Someone was going to wait for me at the airport so I just had to find him/her in the 2 billion crowd of people in front of me.

    After wandering around for 10 minutes I saw a small crowd with white sheets in their hands and funny looking letters scribbled on them.I almost forgot that even their calligraphy is different.Can it get even better?How,for the love of Batman,was I going to fi-.....And there it was! Sweet fudget cake with double layers of chocolate,one of the papers had 'Alexandra Russel' written in big letters.The owner of the paper was a girl about my age I think with a bright smile and doe like eyes.

    She glanced at me and then waved.

    'Hello!I am Yun-Ri.Nice to meet you.'she said while bowing.Now don't get me wrong I don't have anyting against anyone's culture but I feel awkward if people greet me like this or if I have to do it.Don't they get back aches or even worst! They could get stuck and become The Humpback from Notre Dame and then Quasimodo will be a very pissed humpback because everyone here will apply for his job!No one wants to see Quasimodo pissed. I shivered thinking about a possible international crisis but put it aside and focused on the person in front of me.

    'I'm Blue.' I smiled back but saw the confusion on Yun-Ri's face.'I mean Alexandra but everyone calls me Blue.'I offered but again was answered with silence. You are losing her!Say something. Damn brain!Sometimes the lad is just rude...! 'Soooo why don't we greet each other with a hand shake or maybe a fist pump from now on?'I finished excitedly,waving my hands before mentally slapping myself.Really?Good one nutcase.Why don't you propose a happy dance in the meantime or a meeting-a-stranger carnival as a greeting to the next person you meet. Meanie! I personally thought it was a modest comeback .Stupid brain.

    'Oh...Alright.For the time being I'll help you accommodating and everything concerning your life here.'Yun-Ri said in a businesslike way,regaining her composure after her first 5 minutes with me.Beneath the pretty appereance is more than meets the eye I suppose.

    But it made sense.The girl was paid to babysit me.Poor being.Doesn't know what she got herself into but I'm not gonna complain.

    'You're not wasting time are you?By the way,I wasn't told for who I'll work yet.Please fill me in with everything but only after we get something to eat.'I proposed,praising myself for another brilliant idea.

    'We don't have time.Right now we'll go and meet the Kids.'She said with a smile of her own.

    'Oh well...'I sighed saying my goodbyes to the big meal I desired but then realized what she just said.'The what?!'

 

    Author's note:

     So this is the first chapter lovelies!Tell me is you liked it so i know if I should continue or not!

      Next chapter comes with the BIG REVEALING.