Oppa

Unchained

 

Chapter 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nikAjzGJ_s

 

 

The corridors were silent as ha Rin walked through them. They weren’t deserted, if anything the total opposite. She felt incredibly uncomfortable as she heard whispers about her every time she would pass a group of students who were gasping and pointing. When Youngjae was beside her, no one would dare comment, but he had left a while back, and Ha Rin had to fend for herself. She walked up to her locker and opened it at an instant.

“Omo! The outcast is trying to regain her title by dressing skimpy?” A bunch of girls laughed as they pointed their boney fingers at her. Practically slamming her locker door shut, Ha Rin clutched her books close to her chest, trying her hardest to ignore their unwanted criticism.  She walked to her classroom at a brisk pace; it was her second class of the day, the class before the lunch break. The outcast walked around the corner only to see Gi Young leaned up against the wall, chewing a piece of gum. The Queenka feigned kindness. “Annyeong,” she spoke with a small wave of her hand.

Ha Rin heaved a deep sigh, showing her frustration. Gi Young walked in circles around her, eyeing her attire and looking her up and down. “Hmm…” she smirked. “What do we have here?” The Queenka tugged at the back of her dress slightly causing Ha Rin to jump a little bit.

Gi Young stood back in her place in front of her. “Why the sudden change of attitude, dressing like a Queenka?”

Ha Rin looked around, the hallways around them were deserted, and everyone was in class except for them.

“Look, I have to get for class,” The outcast spoke calmly, making her way past the Queenka. She suddenly felt Gi Young grab her arm.

“Answer the question.” She demanded, emotionless.

“It’s none of your business,” Ha Rin remarked in reply.

Placing a hand on her chest dramatically, Gi Young began to speak.

“I, unlike you, am a Queenka. If for some reason, a waste of space like you is walking around trying to act like a Queenka that is my business. You are nothing. Don’t pretend like you matter, because you never will.” She stated firmly, pushing Ha Rin to the ground. “I thought I warned you about getting chummy with that Kingka.”

She didn’t give Ha Rin a chance to speak before she knelt down to her level and slapped her hard. “You don’t have any value to anyone. The least you should be doing in ruining a Kingka’s reputation. I see now why your father abandoned you, who would want a daughter like you?”

The outcast fell silent, Gi Young’s words stabbing her heart. The Queenka stood up and began to walk away, leaving Ha Rin on the marbled hallway floor. She didn’t moved, just shifted herself so she was leaning against the wall.  Tears began to stream down her flawless face, she didn’t understand, they used to be best friends. Why would she do this to me?

*Flashback*

“Ha Rin, How did you do?” Gi Young questioned, holding her test papers firmly. Ha Rin turned to her friend and smiled.

“Aced it,” she boasted, flashing her friend a glimpse of the test papers. “You?”

“Same,” her friend laughed, excited. “We get to go to Seoul University!”

“Ah, Chingu,” Ha Rin sighed, wrapping her arm around Gi Young, “Don’t you know? We are daebak.”

The bell for lunch rang and the two Queenkas practically skipped out of the classroom.

*End of flashback*

The outcast lifelessly, rested her head against the wall. She hadn’t moved for a couple hours and classes were over, students crowding the hallways once more. Everyone walked past her not caring as to why she was there, their only prerogative to get to lunch.

Ha Rin was startled when someone sat next to her on the floor. She gently shifted her head to see who it was. Her eyes widened in surprise.

“I know the floor may seem comfortable, but I hear chairs are good to.” He smirked.

“Oppa?” A smile crept on her face as she wiped her wet eyes, “What are you doing here?”

“Now, why shouldn’t I be here? Look at you; it’s a good thing I am,” He laughed trying to lighten the mood. “What happened? Is Gi Young giving you trouble again?”

“It’s nothing, I’m fine.”

The outcast gave a small assuring nod. The boy next to her stood up and held his hand out or her to take it. Accepting his gesture, Ha Rin stood up and straightened her dress.

“Nice clothes,” he chuckled, “I haven’t seen you were this stuff since eomma died,”

She lightly slapped his arm even though the memory of her mother made her heart sink.

Annyeong guys! finally updated, I'm on holidays now for two weeks so i wil be able to update more often ^^ Keke B.A.P comeback on the 28th <3 Who's excited?.. Me! Only 5 more days to go ^w^

Anyway.. is anyone curious about who oppa is? well I tell you who in the next chappie <3

 

Thanks for you're support, feel free to comment kk

<3