Amusement Park

Unchained

 

Chapter 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoVsPn5CyQ

 

 

 

The car came to a stop and Ha Rin calmly glanced around, her arms crossed tightly. Undoing his seatbelt Youngjae opened the car door and got out swiftly, signaling her to do the same.  She followed and stepped out of his car at a brisk pace. The Kingka stood still until Ha Rin was next to him. She stood firmly in her place and gave him a blank look. Why are we standing here?  He pulled a smile across his face and walked forwards causing her to follow. In the corner of his eyes, Youngjae watched her walk behind him without complaint, looking around. Almost like a lost puppy. He chuckled to himself. They both stopped walking when they reached the front gates. Lotte World

Ha Rin stood in front of the entrance, astounded. It was so beautiful; she had never seen such a place. Without warning Youngjae wrapped his arm around her shoulder and began to walk.

“Yah, Chingu, let’s have fun Arraso?” he spoke inhaling the air.

Ha Rin just nodded, too absorbed in the beauty of the place. Chuckling at her astonishment, the kingka led her inside.

“So,” He smiled as he stopped walking and turned to face her, “Where do you want to go first?”

Youngjae allowed her to drag him all around the amusement park, looking at all the different stalls and going on rides that she requested.

Ha Rin pulled him towards a small stall fill with cute things. She bent over and examined all of the merchandise before pulling out a pair of black cat ears. She glanced at them then at Youngjae.

“No,”

“Please?” she gave him a look, causing him to give in.

“Fine,”

With a smile on her face, she put them on his head.

“Gwiyeon,” she laughed clapping her hands like a child.

The kingka bent over the stall and picked up a similar pair of white cat ears and place them on her head.

“So cute~” He pinched her cheeks as he lightly shook her head from side to side.

 “Ha-ji-ma,” she struggled to say from his grip on her cheeks.

After paying for the things, they continued to walk around the amusement park. The two stopped in front of a roller coaster.

“Do you want to ride?” He asked her.

“a-ani,” she stuttered

“Why?” He asked as he pulled her towards the line for tickets.

“Shiro!” she complained, trying to get away from the line. Giving up, she stood still next to Youngjae thinking of an escape plan.

Before she knew it, she was being strapped into the seat. Crap. The ride hadn’t even started and she was already holding on for dear life.

“Gwenchana?” the kingka chuckled.

Ha Rin vigorously nodded her head in response.

“Let’s make a bet to take your mind off things.” He suggested.

“Bet?” she questioned, “Arraso.”

“You have to keep your eyes open the whole time,” he informed.

“If I don’t?”

“Then you must grant me one wish,”

The ride began abruptly and before Ha Rin knew it, the roller coaster had her going up, down, and upside down. She managed to keep her eyes open. It was until to final steep drop that she closed her eyes. Damn it. She mentally scolded herself as she got off of the ride.

“Fun right?” he asked waving his hands around like a crazy person.

Ha Rin just shook her head and walked away. He didn’t mention the bet and she didn’t bring it up in hopes he had forgotten.

 

It was about 7:30 pm and they were exiting the theme park.

“Do you want me to drop you of home?” Youngjae asked as they walked towards his car.

“Ani, it’s ok.”

“I’ll drop you off anyway, it’s too dangerous.”

Heaving a sigh, Ha Rin just nodded. She was nervous. The apartment she lived in was a wreck.

Once they reached the car, they both got inside and Youngjae was just about to start the car when his phone rang.

“Yeoboseo?”

 

 


 

 

Hanging up the phone, he started the car. Glancing over at Ha Rin who was now asleep, he began to drive.

The sun shone through the window onto to Ha Rin’s face, causing her to stir. Her arms travelled along the silken sheets of the bed. I don’t remember my bed being this soft. Slowly opening her eyes she glanced around the room. This wasn’t her house.

 

 


 

A/N: Hey Guys! I am so so so sorry I haven't been able to update recently. I have been really busy with school assignments and testing and i haven't had time. Please forgive me ^^.

 

I made this chapter a bit happier for you guys.. i hope you enjoy it <3 Also if any of you are Daehyun fans i recommend reading ktang10's story.. it's really good^^

 

Thanks for your support.... Once again MIANHAEYO

 

SARANGHAEYO <3