Lunch Together

Unchained

 

Chapter 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zUE8BhMHBE

 

 

 

Ha Rin sat down with Youngjae getting the usual glares. She sat firmly on the cold metal seat with Youngjae across from her. In silence, they began to eat. Ha Rin had just put a spoonful of rice in when he began speak.

“Earlier you mentioned wanting to hit a Queenka,” He smiled, chewing on his food.

“I never said I wanted to hit a Queenka,” Ha Rin smirked, spooning more food in .

“Really?” Youngjae made a face. “You don’t want to?”

“I really want to hit a Kingka right now though,” she mumbled with a hint of laughter, hoping he wouldn’t hear.

“Yah!”  He pouted, “I heard that,”

Ha Rin shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat. She could tell he was exaggerating as he went back to eating his food with the sour facial expression still plastered to his face. Within a few moments he perked up again.

“So if you could hit a Queenka...” The Kingka raised an eyebrow, “Which one would you hit?”

She heaved a deep sigh before answering.

“I. Don’t. Want. To. Hit. A. Queenka.” Ha Rin said, emphasizing every syllable as though he was a two year old.

“Why?” He scoffed, making yet another face.

How many facial expressions does this guy have? She mentally face palmed herself.

“Because it would cause too much trouble,” Ha Rin remarked, “I used to be a Queenka, I know what happens to people who ‘damage their pretty faces’. They end up with a ‘date’ with the Kingkas and they always show up the next day badly injured.”

“Hmmm,” Youngjae pretended to think before speaking abruptly “You were Queenka?”

“Yes,”

“I don’t see it,” He teased playfully.

“Yah!” Ha Rin leaned over the table to punch his arm. Sitting back in her seat she went back to her food.

“I mean,” he began, rubbing the part of his arm that she hit, “You don’t seem like you would belittle anyone,”

“I didn’t. That’s probably why they hate me now.” Ha Rin sighed as she poked her food with her chopsticks.  It kind of felt good to talk about her past with someone, but the idea of opening up was an alien idea. After a moment of silence, Youngjae spoke again.

“I wouldn’t make that face,” he pointed out chewing on a mouthful of food, “The wind could change.”

Ha Rin slowly lifted her head to look at him, her glare a cold as ice. She wasn’t trying to be angry, instead surprisingly, she was being playful.

“Yah!” He pouted, lifting is head slightly, “Don’t look at me like that,”

Suddenly her childishness got the better of her and she dunked her finger the reddish looking sauce and poked Youngjae’s nose so that a round, red blob was visible. He was surprised at her sudden playful ness. Ha Rin leaned back on her sat with a satisfied look in her eyes and smile on her face. The Kingka raised an eyebrow at her, not bothering to wipe off the sauce. Instead, he dipped his finger in his sauce and wiped on her cheek. And that’s when it started. Once they had finished sauce fight they were having, lines and dots covered their faces. Ha Rin quickly wiped the sauce off of her face and was quite shocked to see that Youngjae didn’t.

“Aren’t you going to remove that?” she laughed.

“I’ll do it later,” he gave a small flick of his hand and continued to eat.

After about ten minutes, Youngjae felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped a bit, startled then looked up at the tall figure.

“Aigoo, Hyung, you scared me.” He sighed as he saw Daehyun who was now laughing.

Daehyun eyed his friend’s face intriguingly obviously noticing the red marks of sauce. Wait, doesn’t that stuff stain skin?

“Are you going to wash that off?” He questioned with a raised eyebrow, pointing at the sauce on Youngjae’s face.

“I will later,”

“Okay, then.” The other Kingka sighed. “You do know that stuff stains though right?”

Youngjae’s eye widened as he looked at Ha Rin, who was laughing quietly to herself. Crap.

-----­--

Ha Rin was amused at the bright red marks on Youngjae’s face. Even though the source washed off, it did actually stain. There was a medium sized dot on his nose and a few striped on his cheeks; it looked just like war paint. She found it funny how he sat in his desk with his hand covering his face from the front so others couldn’t see. Ha Rin couldn’t exactly see how this would work because he can’t exactly walk around like that for the rest of the day. Throughout classes he hid his face behind anything he could, notebooks, textbooks, you name it.

When school was over, Youngjae dragged Ha Rin out of the classroom at a brisk pace, trying to get to his car quickly without anyone seeing his painted face. With a gaping smile across her face, she allowed him to drag her along. This is so funny.

 Exiting the gates, the Kingka stopped running and walked at a normal pace, letting go of Ha Rin so she could walk freely as well.

“So,” Ha Rin mocked, a smirk plastered across her face “How do you feel now, pretty boy?”

He just looked at her with slightly squinted eyes and pursed lips. “You knew, didn’t you?”

“Ne.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He glared at her. Youngjae wasn’t actually angry, and she knew it.

“It’s not my fault you’re a grub and didn’t wipe your face straight away,” The outcast mumbled, tilting her head as she spoke.

“Yah! I’ll get you for that,” he called as he began to chase Ha Rin.

“Hajima!” she yelled as she tried her best to run away, around cars in the car park. It was like a game of cat and mouse that didn’t last that long, eventually Ha Rin couldn’t run anymore and slowed down. She looked around and Youngjae was nowhere to be found. Typical. She just walked past his car when she felt him grab her from behind. Suddenly he began to tickle her.

“Ani… ani…” She said between bursts of laughter, “Hajima!”

“Say sorry,” he joked, continuing to tickle her sides.

“Mian… mianhae.”

The kingka released her from his grip, and signaled her to get in his car.

“Wae? Schools finished, that’s a day completed.” She questioned.

“The day’s not over yet,” Youngjae smirked, as she got inside the car. He was determined. Determined to win her over.

 

 


 

A/N: Anyyeong my lovely SUBBIES! Daehyun made an appearance^^ I have been trying to incorporate the rest of BAP more.. so look foreward to it ^w^.

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update soon <3 Thanks so much to all who have subscribed, feel free to comment :D

 

SARANGHAE-YO!