It's Not That Queenka Is It?

Unchained

Chapter 11

 
 
 
Ha Rin awoke the next morning with a stringing sensation in her cheeks. 
 
"Aigoo, my little chunsa is so cute when she sleeps," Byunghun voice was was loud enough to awake her fully, he sat on the edge of her bed pinching her cheeks. 
 
"Oppa, go away," she slapped his hands away before rolling to her side. 
 
"You have to got to school," he reminded, shaking her gently.
 
"Oppa, I managed to get to classes on time all these years by myself, I don't need your help." Ha Rin grumpily snapped, not realising how harsh she sounded. She instantly felt bad.
 
"Oh," his bubbly mood turned sad, "Sorry, I'll leave you alone." 
 
The outcast's heart shattered. Byunghun was about to get up of the bed when Ha Rin lunged at him, giving him a hug.
 
"I'm sorry, Oppa. I didn't mean it like that!" She wailed, obviously wide awake now. 
 
"No, it's ok." He said softly, removing her arms from his body. "You're not a child anymore. You don't need my help." 
 
He got up and walked towards the door.
 
 "Oppa," Ha Rin whined, she felt terrible.
 
Meanwhile, walking to the door, a smile crept on Byunghun's face. She was so easy to fool.  He spun in his heels, the smile still showing.
 
"You're real gullible," he laughed. 
 
"Oppa!" She scolded as she threw a pillow at his face, which he dodged successfully, " I thought you hated me."
 
"How could I ever hate my chunsa?" He raised an eyebrow.
 
Ha Rin sat up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. "Stop calling me chunsa!" 
 
"But you used to love being called that as a kid," the older boy pursed his lips.
 
"I'm not a kid anymore, I'm almost 20 years old!" She yelled from the bathroom.
 
"Yeah but in America your only 17 So to me your still a kid!" He called back.
 
"News flash Oppa, this is Korea!" She said as she the tap. Byunghun  couldn't hear her over the noise of the running water.
 
"What?"
 
She turned of the faucet and walked out of the bathroom. "Do I need to talk in English again?"
 
"Hahaha. No." Byunghun remarked. "By the way, there are clothes in your dresser." With a sigh Ha Rin went back to the bathroom.
 
 "Come down stairs when your finished to eat arraso?"
Byunghun called before exiting his sisters room and walking down the stairs.
 
When Ha Rin finished getting ready she shoved her new textbooks in her bag along with the dress and shoes she wore the previous day to give back to Youngjae. Obediently, she walked downstairs to eat Breakfast.
 
The outcast quickly walked up to her brother who was plating the food.
 
"Here," Byunghun spoke, handing her a plate of food. "Eat up."
 
"Gomawoyo," Ha Rin smiled, accepting the food and sitting at the table before Byunghun joined her with his breakfast. He ate quickly. Ha Rin finished soon after he did. The tall boy stood up swiftly and grabbed her plate as well as his and walked towards the kitchen to put them in the sink. 
Ha Rin stood from her chair, smoothed her clothes and grabbed her bag off of the floor.
 
She walked over to the door. "Bye Oppa!" She called to her brother who was rinsing plates. She opened the door when his voiced piped up.
"Yah! Aren't you forgetting something?" He stopped what he was doing to face her and she did the same from the other side of the room.
 
Ha Rin looked at her bag and examined her pockets. "Nope," she smiled cheekily. In response he frowned slightly and held his arms out. With a sigh she ran over to him and gave him a quick hug before practically ran out the door with a small smile. Satisfied, Byunghun focused back on what he was doing with a sigh. How am I supposed to tell her?
 
Ha Rin happily walked to school knowing that the walk was a lot shorter and at least walkable. The world looked a lot brighter today. The wind brushed through her hair and she wasn't afraid to say that she loved the feeling. She was genuinely smiling, something she hardly ever did. She was slightly startled when her phone vibrated  in her pocket. A grin still planted on her face, she happily opened the message. 
 
From Hunnie Oppa:
I'll Pick you up after classes.. Don't walk home arraso?
 
To Hunnie Oppa: 
Ne^^
 
Tucking her phone back in her pocket she continued to walk. She admired the clothes she was wearing, a floral sweater, denim shorts and heels, something a Queenka would wear. But she didn't care. 
 
Arriving at school she once again received dirty looks but instead of cowering like she did the previous day she pulled a smile across her face. From the corner of her eye she saw Gi Young glaring at her as if trying to be intimidating. She was holding a paper cup filled with what was assumed to be water. Ha Rin walked past her, giving her a wink as did so before looking back towards where she was walking. Not sparing her eyes from the outcast, Gi Young squashed the paper cup in her palm causing the water inside to splash all over her clothes.
 
"Oh! My!" Sung Gi gasped from beside her, wiping the water off of her friend's blouse. Gi Young took no notice, her attention fully on Ha Rin who was now greeting Youngjae.
 
"Annyeong," He smiled, eyeing her. Something is different. She's smiling. She was wearing cheery clothing. Deciding to pretend not to notice he stopped staring. "What happened to you yesterday? It wasn't that Queenka was it?"
 
"A-ani," she lied before chuckling,"My brother just arrived back from America and kidnapped me. You're not angry are you?"
 
"Bwoh? Aniya! Why would I be angry?" He smiled, laughing slightly.  
 
Ha Rin rolled her eyes before letting out a chuckle. At an instant her phone began to ring. Having an idea of who it was, she heaved a sigh and looked at the caller ID, Youngjae looking as well. It was Byunghun. Her suspicions confirmed, without answering she hung up.
 
"Shouldn't you answer that?" The Kingka raised an eyebrow. "What if its important?"
 
"Gwechana, he's just being over protective or trying to annoy me." Ha Rin assured with a small hand gesture," He'll get over it."
 
No more than a second later her phone began to ring again. "Give me a second,"
 
She pulled the phone to her ear. "Yeoboseo?" She answered innocently.
 
"Did you get to school okay?" 
 
"No," she teased, " I was kidnapped by a guy that looked like an anime character."
 
"Don't lie"
 
"I'm not lying."
 
"Yes you are."
 
"I'm not."
 
"You are!"
 
"Okay, I'm lying." She sighed. " I'm fine. I'm gonna hang up now,"
 
"No you aren't"
 
"Yes I am,"
 
"You're not!"
 
"I am!"
 
"You're not."
 
" Okay, I'm not!" She yelled into the phone before mercilessly hanging up. 
 
She looked back at Youngjae who looked confused. 
"Do you and you're brother get along?" He asked with widened eyes.
 
"Yeah," she replied, tucking her phone away.
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"You see.. We have a love/ hate relationship. He lived in America, so he's developed some sort of gangster attitude. " Ha Rin informed, "We actually don't fight that much, he just likes to tease me."
 
Classes up to lunch were surprisingly normal, occasionally she would chat with Youngjae who was sitting at the desk next to her, Gi Young wasn't even harassing he between classes either. Ha Rin knew she should be happy, but it wasn't like Gi Young to ignore her  conflictions. Because of this she was nervous.
 
Annyeong Subbies and Silent Subbies^^ I've been super busy with school and fangirling and to be honest I kinda had trouble with this chapter ㅠ_ㅠ I take you gives have heard B.A.P's Hurricane? The Loof Is On Fiyah! *Sorry himchannie* OH YEAH I LUB THAT SONG!
 
Anyway enough with my rambling ㅋㅋㅋ I hope you like the chapter. Please comment.. Pretty please with cheesecake on top ^ㅅ^
 
Bye Bye
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.