Saviour

Unchained

Chapter 13

 

 

 

 

 

After school that day, Ha Rin obediently waited at school like her brother had told her to trying her best to stay hidden from Youngjae, he would just fuss more. She ran her fingers down her bruised cheek, the memories of her lunch break running through her head.

 

After excusing herself from her awkward lunch buddies, Ha Rin  walked proudly towards Gi Young who had a sour look plastered across her face, something that even her excess makeup couldn’t cover. Soon enough, Ha Rin was hearing distance away.

“Follow me,” she chimed, unhappy of course, before leading the way somewhere.

 

Not happy with Gi Young’s sudden demand, Ha Rin began to question. “Where are we going?”

 

“You’ll see, Ha Rin,” Gi Young almost laughed. Reluctantly, Ha Rin followed her, not wanted to go against her.  

 

The Queenka stopped abruptly once they were out of sight from the other students, afraid of ruining her image. At an instant her fake smile turned to an emotionless expression showing a hint of excitement.

 

“Wha-” Ha Rin tried to speak but was cut of by Gi Young grabbing a fist full of her hair. With a firm grip, she smashed the side of her face on the wall. Letting go of Ha Rin’s hair she stepped back.

 

“I warned you!” she yelled at Ha Rin who was trying to handle the shock of what had just happened. “I tell you to stay away from one kingka and you go and befriend a mob of them!”

 

Ha Rin slowly stood up and wiped the blood running from the side of .

 

“You seriously did not just do that.” A voice familiar to both Ha Rin and Gi Young spoke, an angered expression. Gi Young was to first to glance at the stranger causing her to cower. Ha Rin had known immediately who it was. Youngjae.

 

After what seemed like a lifetime of silence, Gi Young took a step back, trying to play the innocent Queenka.  “I’m s-sorry,” She stuttered. “I didn-” She Young was cut off.

 

“Why are you still here?!” His voice boomed, “Leave!”

 

Without a second thought, Gi Young scampered away and Youngjae focused his attention on Ha Rin.

 

“Gwenchana?” His voice softened. Ha Rin gave a meek nod in response.

 

“Come, I’ll take you to the nurse.”

 

Ha Rin was snapped out of her daze when she heard a car horn. Realising it was her brother, she quickly sat in the car, trying her best to cover the large blackened bruise on her face.

 

“Hi, Oppa.” She smiled through the pain of her stinging cheek.

 

“Hi,” He too smiled in response, “How wa-... Oh my God! Ha Rin what happened to your face?”

 

Byunghun gently slapped her hand away and lifted her chin up and examined the palm-sized bruise.  “Who did this to my chunsa?”

 

“No-no one. I...” She paused for a moment to think of an excuse. “I ran into a pole.”

 

Without warning, abruptly got out of the car, slamming the door shut, and walked towards the university gates. Ha Rin scrambled out of the car as well, following him. She struggled to keep up.

 

“Oppa, where are you going? I told you I ran into a pole!” She insisted.

 

“Poles don’t do this kind of damage.” His pace slowed as his head grew dizzy. He came to a complete stop and pushed a palm to his forehead, trying to steady himself.

 

“Oppa?” Ha Rin caught up and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine, I was just moving too fast is all.” Byunghun replied, not wanting to worry her. After a moment he began to walk again.  I can’t tell her the truth.  




Youngjae to the rescue! YAY :D I wonder what's happening with Byunghun though... hmmm what is he hiding?

So I'm back with another chapter.... I was listening to Badman all through this so that's probably why it's a bit violent kekeke.. I LOVED THEIR COMEBACK SO MUCH <3 I can't believe they re-recorded Himchan's line of hurricane... all because fangirls were making fun of the loof... THE SHAME T-T
 

Anyway I will update soon so in the meantime.. Comment and keep anticipating!

<3