Phone Call

Unchained

 

 

Chapter 14

*English conversation will be coloured like this.

 

 

 

 

 

The halls of the campus thundered with footsteps as Ha Rin reluctantly followed her brother, her hand over her face still trying to cover her bruise. The was no convincing him to calm down. Byunghun knew these corridors well, too, as he was a freshman there before he left to study abroad. He knew most of these students, teachers too.

 

In the corner of Ha Rin’s eye she saw Youngjae talking to who she assumed was Zelo and the other boy she couldn’t remember the name of. Her pace quickened. She was lagging way behind her brother but now she was darting in front of him. She began to panic as she saw them walk in her direction, still chatting. Desperate she walked in front of Byunghun, trying to use him as a block in Youngjae’s vision.

 

Byunghun was eyeing her suspiciously but not saying anything. As they got closer Ha Rin began to freak.

 

“Oppa, can we please go home?” She pleaded.

 

“No. I’m going to settle this.”

 

Youngjae was getting closer and Ha Rin grew desperate. She didn’t want to face him right now.

 

“It’s not that big a deal! It really doesn’t hurt that much.” She smiled meekly. “Please~~”

 

Byunghun stopped again for a moment to cradle his head in his hands, his head spinning once again.

 

“See, you don’t feel well,” She persuaded, “You don’t have to worry so much about me,”

 

“Arraso,” A sigh. Two heartbeats. “Let’s go.”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ha Rin was startled when the home phone rang. She answered it hurriedly, not wanting to wake up her brother as he still wasn’t well.

Unknown Number.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Ha Rin?” The phone spoke.

 

“Who is this?”

 

“This,” the voice began, “Is Youngjae,”

 

There was a long pause of silence. Ha Rin wasn’t sure what to do.

 

“I-I’m sorry, you have the wrong number,” She lied.

 

“I know what your voice sounds like,” She could feel him smirk. A sigh escaped her lips. “Why have you been avoiding me? Are you okay?”

 

“I speak no Korean. You have wrong number.” Ha Rin swiftly hung up the phone, a exhaled in relief. She clutched her phone close to her chest, her heart racing. What am I supposed to do?

 

After a moment the phone rang again.

 

“Look, I speak no Korean! You have wrong nu-”

 

“Um… Okay, Is Byunghun there?” It wasn’t Youngjae. Ha Rin felt her face turn red.

 

“I’m sorry what did you say?” she couldn’t understand his english.

 

“I thought you couldn’t speak korean?” the voice almost laughed. Ha RIn’s cheeks began to burn.

 

“I was just….” she thought hard, “It was those damn telemarketers you see,”

 

“Ah, I called to talk to Byunghun,” the guy over the phone laughed.

 

“I’m sorry, he’s not feeling very well. He’s resting. You could try calling tomorrow?” She suggested. “May I ask who’s calling?”

 

“Park Jae Young,” he replied, “He’ll know who I am.”

 

“I tell him when he wakes up.” Ha Rin informed.

 

“Well, see you Ha Rin,”

 

“You know my name?”

 

“I know a lot,” a slight chuckle. “Bye.”

“Bye,”

 

Park Jae Young. Huh.

 

 

 

 

Annyeong Subbies!!!!! New chapter, I really sorry it's short.... i was rushing it a bit. On a brighter note... So may comebacks this month :D.... SeungRi's comeback was epic! And a Teen Top comeback on the 26th *flaps arms around like and octopus* My feels.. *Dies* 

I wonder who this Jae Young Person is? hmmm.... So i've prepared a plot twist for you, when you find out.. don't kill me kekeke... 

*speaks to sky* I swear I'm only doing it because I love You!

 

Anyway... Bye Bye.. Hope You enjoy! Happy motoring ^^