Unwanted Attention

Unchained

Chapter 7

 

 

 

Ha Rin sat up abruptly and scrutinized her surroundings. Where the hell am I? The room was large and carpeted. It was obvious to her that this was a girl’s room as the walls were a light shade of pink and the satin bed sheets were a light lilac. To her left the was a set of French doors that led to a walk-in wardrobe. In front of her a door was part way open revealing a large bathroom that was tiled with sparking white tiles. The outcast looked down at herself. She was wearing a light green cotton night gown, noting like she had ever owned before. With a hand on her head, Ha Rin gently rose from the bed, feeling the soft carpet underneath her feet. Placed at a spot next to her bed was a pair of light pink slippers. Ha Rin traced the outside of them with her toe before slipping them on. She walked towards the French doors, curious as to what was behind them. Slowly pulling them open, she was astounded to find expensive gowns filling the walk in closet. Straight in front the was a mirror which covered the back wall of the closet, whilst shelves of shoes and clothes filled every corner. In the middle of the room, there was a backless chair, to which she assumed was to sit on while trying on shoes like in movies. Confused, Ha Rin walked inside, seeing a note stuck to the mirror. Rubbing her eyes, she reached for it.

Go for a shower and get dressed for, I’m waiting downstairs. Pick anything you like. J

Dumfounded more than ever, she obediently headed for the bathroom.  It wasn’t like hers, the shower tap wasn’t dripping, there was no gunk on the tiles; everything was so clean. For the first time in years, she had a fully hot shower.

With a hint of excitement, she finished in the shower and ran towards the closet. Ha Rin innocently search through the gowns. They were all so beautiful, how could she just choose one? Running her fingers over the various dresses, she picked one in particular that court her eye. It was a lilac, satin dress.

 

 

 

 

 

Slipping on the gown, she walked over to the shoe shelf. She immediately grabbed a pair of golden brown high heel shoes, concealed with a burgundy flower.

 

Ha Rin put on the shoes confidently then looked at herself in the mirror. She twirled around slightly out of excitement, than began to exit, wondering who could have done this for her.

 


 

Ha Rin left the room saw a grand staircase, cascading downwards towards the ground level. She walked down the stairs cautiously, holding on to the railing, afraid to fall from the height of the shoes she was wearing. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she poked her head around the corner only to see Youngjae sitting at a white dining table playing with his phone.

 

Snapping her head back, she face palmed her forehead, taking a deep breath.

 

Straightening the dress she was wearing, she walked forwards, her shoes clicking against the ground. Oh, how she loved that sound. Ha Rin abruptly sat in the chair opposite of Youngjae.

The Kingka looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow.

“What am I doing here?” Ha Rin asked, sarcastically cocking her head to its side.

“Well,” He began, putting his phone on the table, “You fell asleep in my car and I don’t know your address.”

Her head still tilted, she just stared blankly at him. Copying her motion, Youngjae tilted his head too, his eyebrow still raised. “Do you want some breakfast?”

“Sure,” The outcast sighed.

Getting up, he handed her a bowl of cereal. “Eat quickly; we have to go to school soon.”

“Bwoh?!” Ha Rin interjected, full of food, “I have to go to school wearing this?”

“Unless you have something else to wear?”

Heaving a sigh, she finished the cereal.

 


 

A ear piercing silence filled the air as she walked through the school gates. A thousand pair of eyes was gawking at her. A bad feeling came over her as she met stares with Gi Young. She was fuming.

“Gwenchana. Just keep walking. Take no notice.” Youngjae whispered as they walked.

That might sound easy now, but when she’s alone, she knew that it wasn’t going to be so easy.

 

 


 

A/N: Annyeong guys! I updated again for you <3 I hope you guys like it.. I sense some serious drama coming ><

Thanks to all!