Mysterious New Boy

Unchained

 

Chapter 17

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!” Ha Rin whined, “You have to help me! I at English!”

 

“Nope, It’s you’re assignment not mine.” Byunghun replied as he took a sip from his coffee mug. “I can’t write it for you.”

 

“Why not? The teacher won’t know.”

 

The older boy got up from the dining room table and walked towards Ha Rin.

 

“Chunsa, you not going to learn anything that way~” He said as he pinched her cheek before pacing towards the sink. “ppalli, you going to be late for classes.”

 

---------

 

Ha Rin sat in the corner of the her roll classroom. Youngjae hasn’t tried to talk to her in days. She missed his persistent conversation and frankly, she was starting to resent herself. She was only avoiding him to protect her own safety and she didn’t need her brother to fly of the handle and get sick again. Ha Rin had observed Gi Young over the passing days and she seemed happier than ever, she left Ha Rin alone completely.

 

Ha Rin sighed as the teacher sauntered in to lead the classroom.

 

“Students, your attention please…”

 

The chatters died out as everyone turned the heads towards the professor.

 

“We have a new student today.” He paused before gesturing to someone standing in the doorway to come forwards. “Please introduce yourself.”

 

The boy walked towards the front of the classroom, twenty six pairs of eyes gawking at him. No one could see his face; it was covered by the hood of his black jacket. He had a dark aura surrounding him, it almost made Ha Rin feel insecure.

 

When the boy reached the front, he stood tall and gave a small bow, not daring remove the material hiding his identity. Without hesitation, he walked towards the back of the classroom at sat in the seat behind Ha Rin. Youngjae had a bad feeling about this boy as well, something just wasn’t right. As the teacher checked the roll and read out notices, he felt himself constantly keeping an eye on the mysterious boy. More than a few times did Youngjae catch him staring at Ha Rin. Who does he think he is?

 

------

 

The room cleared out for lunch and Ha Rin gathered her things as quickly as she could. She wanted to get out of there; fast. That new boy was freaking her out. All morning not once did he take of his hood nor speak a word.He would always sit behind her and on countless occasions she caught him staring at her.

 

Clutching her textbooks tightly she practically ran out of the classroom, pushing students out of the way as she did so. She grew deeply startled when the boy began to follow her. Her pace quickened. When she just reached the locker she stopped and looked around. He’s not there.

 

Suddenly she felt two strong hands on her shoulders. Frozen in place Ha Rin dropped her books, not daring move a muscle.

 

“Um… are you okay?” The hands lifted of her shoulders.

 

Ha Rin heaved a sigh of relief realizing who it was. Quickly she bent down and gathered her books.

 

“Were you trying to give me a heart attack Youngjae?!” She huffed as she hit him with the textbook.

 

Putting her stuff inside the locker she hit it shut. “I thought you were going to leave me alone?”

 

The kingka lowered his head.

 

“So much for that then,” she sighed before walking towards the lunch room. “Are you coming?”

 

Youngjae perked his head and followed the outcast. He had just reached her pace when they heard someone yell.

 

“Ha Rin-ah! Youngjae-ah!”

 

Heaving the sigh the two looked at each other. Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

Hello again^^ I'm sorry I haven't been able to update and if this update is y.... The truth is I've been really sick for the past week. Please show mercy kekeke 

 

Anyway Ha Rin and Youngjae are friends again but theres a creepy boy running about.... Don't trust him..

 

 

Until next time <3

 

Mehrong~