I'm Sorry Too

Unchained

 

Chapter 16

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ha Rin proceeded to her locker; Youngjae following behind. Calmly, she put her books in her locker and began to walk towards the library; she wasn’t hungry.

 

“Ha Rin-ah!” Youngjae called, “Where are you going?”

 

“Nowhere,” Ha Rin replied, not wanting him find her, “Please don’t follow me.”

 

She didn’t glance back at him, but rather kept walking. Youngjae watched her walk away. I don’t understand what I’ve done. Why won’t you talk to me? You have no Idea how much my heart is breaking.

 


 

Ha Rin’s eyes fluttered open, startled she found herself in the library, her face against the smooth paper of textbook. No one else was around. Dumbfounded, she glanced out of the window and was startled to see a dark sky. She quickly glanced at the watch she was wearing in attempt to figure out the time. What? 9:30? How long have I been asleep? In a rush she gathered her things and stuffed them into her bag, checking her phone as she did so. 14 new messages…. 46 missed calls?! Byunghun’s going to kill me! Ha Rin exited the library and no more than a second later her phone rang again. It’s Byunghun, better get ready to die.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” She answered warily.

 

“Where the hell are you?!” His worried voice screeched over the speaker, Ha Rin moved the phone away from her ear to protect her ear drums. “Why haven’t you been answering your phone?! Are you safe?!

 

“Oppa, I’m fine. I just fell asleep at the library.”

“Don’t you know how dangerous that is?! Falling asleep in a public place! You could’ve been kidnapped or taken advantage of! You didn’t even call me!”

 

“Gwenchana. I’m on my way now. I’m fine.”

 

Ending the call, Ha Rin shoved the phone into her back pocket. The cold wind hit her face like a ton of bricks causing her to shudder. Wrapping her arms around her body she left campus; towards her house.


 

Arriving home, she stood on the porch for a few minutes. To be honest she was a little afraid of entering, she knew her brother wouldn’t hurt her but that’s not what she was worrying about. Drawing in a deep breath, she opened the front door. She saw her brother lunge off of the living room couch and he suddenly pulled her into a suffocating hug.

 

“O-oppa.. I can’t breathe.”


He pulled her out of his grip. “Do you have any idea how worried I was?”

 

“Mianhae.”

 

The older boy sighed. “As long as you’re okay,”  I can’t be here to protect you forever. “Are you hungry?”

 

“Ani, I’m really tired, I’m going to bed.” She smiled before giving him a light hug. “Goodnight, oppa.”

 

She walked upstairs and Byunghun heard her door close. Please learn to take care of yourself.

 

Ha Rin put her school stuff down and swiftly got changed into her pyjamas. Plonking herself down of her bed she sprawled out.  She heaved a deep sigh, and checked the many messages on her phone. All of them were from her brother except for one, it was from Youngjae.

 

“I’m sorry for what ever I have done. I’ll leave you alone if you will be happier that way. Mianhae.”


Ha Rin threw her phone on the space of bed beside her. I’m sorry too, Youngjae...

 

 

Hey guys^^ I decided to update today in celebration of Teen Top's comeback!! I loved it soo much... my heart hurts so badly now keke. 

L.JOE WHY U SO HANDSOME? And Chunji your such a tease! AHDBKSUJKHFRUNKLIEJKS *DIES*

 

So i hope you like the update.. please keep anticipating!

Annyeong ^w^