Pretty Boy

Unchained

 

Chapter 1

 
 
 
The sky was dark, almost like the thunder storm covered the whole city of Seoul. Ha Rin sat at the window, staring at passers below struggling to escape the merciless rain. Droplets of water hit the glass of the window before sliding down to its pane, leaving a transparent trail behind them. The sound of rain was calming as it pelted down on the roof. Almost Peaceful. She continued to watch the frantic people below. There were some with umbrellas, some with newspapers covering their heads, and others with no means of protection from the cloud's tears. 
 
Ha Rin slowly stood up from her spot next to the window and walked to the bathroom. The wooden floorboards under her feet were ice cold, making her toes tingle with every step. When she reached the bathroom she heaved a sigh before staring hard at herself in the mirror, examining her features. She observed how her long brown hair flowed down her shoulders, her pouted lips or even her hazelnut irises that surrounded her rounded pupils. Inhaling deeply, she began to get ready for her first day of university. 
 
Ha Rin left the tiled room and searched though her small closet, pulling out a pair of skinny jeans and a green T-shirt. Slipping them on she walked to the end of her bed. Sitting on the rock hard mattress, she put on a pair of socks and then her sneakers. Once Ha Rin was finished she stuffed all of her study equipment into the only bag she owned before leaving her apartment. On her way out, she glanced back at the window. 
 
When she exited from her apartment building she was greeted by the chilling rain. Unlike the people stampeding around her, she made no attempt to run from it. Ha Rin turned around to look at the building in which she lived. It was obvious that the paint was peeling off, or that various scorch marks covers the building like a fresh coat of paint.
 
"Nothing more than a glorified piece of crap," Ha Rin sighed as she turned away and walked towards the curb. 
 
For a moment she just stood still, gazing upon the distressed city. She began to think how amusing it would look if someone was looking down on them just like she was before. To see a bunch of upperclass people trying there hardest to protect their image and a broke college student standing still, embracing the rain. 
 
After a few moments Ha Rin stuck her hand out to hail the passing taxi. He willingly stopped and gleefully greeted Ha Rin when she entered. Dripping wet, she began to tell him where to go.
 
" Ajussi, take me to Seoul University please." She requested as she checked her bag to make sure that her books weren't wet. To her relief, they were all still in good condition. She then averted her attention to her clothes. Her originally blue jeans now looked black and her green top was now almost see through. She didn't care anyway. 
 
Upon arriving at the university, Ha Rin used the little money she had left to pay for the cab. She stood on the side walk and ringed out her shirt. She left her hair the way it was, she didn't really care what people thought of her anymore. Those days were over. She began to walk through the front gates when someone ran into her. He began to bow repeatedly.
 
"Mianhae." He bowed, " I'm so clumsy,"
 
Ha Rin mentally looked him up and down, he had gorgeous blonde hair and an extremely handsome face.
 
"Yah! Watch it next time pretty boy!" She scolded before walking away. The guy just stood there, taking in what she just said, before one of his friends called out to him.
 
"Come on Youngjae! We're going to be late!"
 
Snapping out if his daze he walked towards his friends.  
 

 

 
A/N: Annyeong guys!!! So exited my first chapter if finally up :))) yayayay *Jumps around like crazy person* Now don't worry guys, this chapter is meant to be short because it kinda sets the scene. Kekeke I hope you guys love it <3 
 
I will update as much as I can this weekend cause I have naplan testing all week ㅠ.ㅠ 
 
im rambling aren't I? Ok, I'll stop.
 
enjoy guys! I love you <3